Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
There is a lot of burden on me pain due to not running I feel a lot of stress on my mind how can I get rid of my stress please suggest me some medicines I don't even get sleep as well please help me help me regarding this thanks a lot.
I need to work on my memory retention power badly. There is a lot of brainpower I have lost in recent 4 years due to emotional stress and breakdowns. My career demands focus, concentration, memory retention. Is this psycho related? Can there be a timely cure to this? If yes, then what?
I am an alcoholic and drink almost a full bottle of rum when i drink can you please help me out in getting out of this
I am 57 years old. I am on medications for Depression, Anxiety and Schizophrenia since 1987. Recently, I am on Venlor XR 75 mg and Bupron XL 150 mg once daily for Depression-Anxiety. Amisulpride 200 mg twice daily and Sizopin 25 mg once daily for Schizophrenia. There is relief and am advised to continue the same medications for some more time. My problem is regarding sleep. Sizopin 25 mg gives sleep, alright, but it is disturbing. Since my College days to recent times, there are lot of disappointments. These are surfacing out in dreams and hence, when occurred, whole of day time is spoilt and hence there is no concentration in work and I am always tense and disturbed. Sleep is not refreshing and hangover is persistent. What is the solution for this problem? Will tranquilizers help? Please help.
I am getting bad (sex) feelings. Every day negative thoughts and I can't do any work properly. My confidence level is day to day is very less. If you give any suggestion.
I love 3 girls and they also loves me among those 2 were asking for marriage but what should I do I do not know because I loved both can you please suggest what should I do?
I am getting tensed. Get irritated on anything. I feel whatever is told to by any one even so close to me is all wrong and talkbalwas end up in arguments and fighting. What is the reason forbthid be how be can it be solved
My wife feels lots of anxiety and fear. She feels lots of stress and have dwbelop white spots near eye lids.
Mai padhti hu but mostly bhool jati hu bahut irritation hota hai jab bhul jati hu or jo jyada % late h unse jyada padti hu or us tym yad bhi hojata hai par fir usme se 10% hi ache se yad hota hai kya karu or kai bar likh ke bhi dkhte he but fir bhi bhul jate hai or itna course hai ki roz revise karna possible nahi hai or mujhe isliye ab man nahi hota padne ka. Kuch aisa ki ab concentrate kar pau padhai mai or yaad bhi rahe sab.please help
My husband has been depressed for a year now, he refuses to get up from bed and go to work, what should I do?
Recently I broke up with my girlfriend since that day I'm thinking so much about her I want to forget her so I tried communicating with my friends and all but what ever we were discussing my mind automatically diverting to think about her. So please kindly help me to control my thoughts. For that what should I need to do.
My son is 12 years in 8th std. Problem is he forgets what he has memorised the previous day. Please advise.
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.