Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nanda Kishore
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda KishoreYour feedback matters!
Feeling depressed because I was not been able to perform well in exam now what should I do to be cheerful and concentrate for upcoming exams and anything else.
I am in a bad situation to say that I am getting too much thoughts about my in-laws and problems facing by them. Getting lot of irritation that I can not concentrate on any of my work. Suggest me to getrid of that.
My sister is having weak memory. She often forget things even sometimes she forget to change nappy of her baby. What should she do.
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir I am a student and want to know that I am learn chapters and other subject but after some time I forgot everything. So I couldn't want a good results. Pls sir tell me some tips.
Hi I'm 19 years old boy I have lot of stress I do feel irrelevant stress because of Whenever I see news about politics, war,or Watch Movies, play games I can't stop thinking Whenever I read news, I see some event, I see some movie, I read some book, I can't stop thinking about It, there goes an unstoppable continuous thinking and debating goes in my brain, I can't stop it and It gives me stress Politics, Sports,War everything makes me think so much and yes If the team I am supporting loses or the candidate I'm supporting looses Then it gives me headache, If a match is going between two teams, It gives me headache whenever I think about victory of opposite team That thinking is causing me lot of stress and anxiety What can I do? Please help me.
I am feeling really strangely low since two years. A point comes in a day when I just feel detaching from everyone and get very angry and irritated for no reason or very minute reason. Ino longer have interest in things I used to love doing. sometimes even get suicidal thoughts and have started overeating. Is it normal for my age? I am 20 right now.
I have a hair losses problem and I want to burn my calories and I have a vision problem so please what kind of vegetables and fruits I have to eat to increase my vision and I am so depressed thinking about my health condition so help me out from this problem.
Hi, Last night while sleeping I hit the side of my head to the edge of the bed pretty hard. Nothing happened then except pain on that spot. No blackout or convulsion or anything However today I have been experiencing mild nausea which gets worse with anxiety and the pain is still there and there's a small lump on the scalp I'm really worried What should I do?
I have pain in chest region and pain is acute n unbearable. It happens mostly in stress ,increased workload, cold.I m asthmatic too. I am 51 years old. Pain persist for long. N I could nt work at all.
Sir, I'm a patient of anxiety & depression. Consuming Zosert 50 & Zapiz 0.25 for last 02 years. Now I feel better. From 2007 to 2009, I was under treatment & my doctor said you are cure, no need to come. At the end of the 2014, problems began to come back. (headjam) I couldn't take decision. Sir could you know me few yoga keep myself relaxed and free forever.
I would like to stop smoking Is any thing happens if rid off smoking suddenly How can I clean my lungs by food or exercises or.
For e.g. I lost somebody close last year and since than feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the. Time please help me?
Dear sir or madam, I am diagnosed for social phobia. Kindly suggest me very inspirational and helpful books for self healing. I am 23 years old computer engineer. Indian authors are preferable.
When I saw movies or incidents then when I am free or sleeping those scenes came in to my mind I am not able to concentrate on any work.
My father is chewing tabacoo from long time So how can we detect if anything wrong to his health Or by which test we can do To detect any problem.
I am 45 years old female. Unable to accept the "NO" Too many expectations from individuals, Lot of regrets about past. Always finding faults with others and self sympathy. Always expecting the recognition in personal life and as well as from professional life. Unable to control the emotions. Met with an accident and head was injured in 2012 and unable to get the smell. Used Nurokind tabs. Brenotec ayurvedic syrup.
Even if you try to stay happy always, at times it is hard to keep depression at bay. Being depressed can not only make you feel hopeless, less energetic and helpless, but can also adversely affect your mental and physical health. Depression may also disrupt your daily work. So, it is absolutely essential for you to overcome depression before it becomes severe and persistent.
The following ways may help you to deal with your depression in an effective manner:
As depression affects your mood, the common tendency will be to alienate or isolate yourself. But, you must realize that locking yourself up in a room and refusing to communicate with others, can never help you to overcome your depressed situation. You will feel like spending time alone, but avoid doing that and instead connect with others. Make new friends or meet up old pals. You can also spend time with your family members or try and stay connected with others through social media.
While you are depressed, you will not feel like working at all, even the things you love doing will appear to be monotonous. You will be feeling lethargic. But stay away from laziness and set new goals for yourself. Start by setting small goals for yourself that you can easily achieve. This will boost up your confidence and prevent you from feeling worthless.
The common tendency during depression is to skip meals and not getting enough sleep. Try to avoid this. Eat healthy food and try to get some sleep. Before going to bed, you may consider reading or listening to instrumental music to help you to fall asleep.
- Get yourself a new pet. You can engage yourself by playing with your pet or learning new ways to deal with them during your free time. This can also help you to distract yourself from the disturbing thoughts.
- You may also consider learning something new. You may learn a new instrument or a new language. This way you can keep yourself busy.
- Try to take new responsibilities or volunteer for some good cause. This will make you confident and also help you to feel good about yourself.
- Practice yoga or meditation. This will help you to calm down from within and stay more focused. Also, avoid negative thoughts even if they keep coming back to you.
- Avoid darkness for few days. Switch on the night lamp while going to bed at least for a few days. You may not feel good with the light always on and prefer darkness. But, avoid that as much as possible as this will help you to keep away your negative thoughts.
- Most importantly, never give up and try all possible means to make yourself happy again. It will be time consuming but avoid getting frustrated. Inspire yourself and try till you get over your depression completely.
If nothing works for you and in spite of trying everything you are still unable to get over your depression, feel free to seek help. You must visit a psychiatrist and ask for professional help.