Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Namratha Nallani
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Namratha NallaniYour feedback matters!
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My wife's period falls on 27 but this month she didn't felt it till now but she is felling vomiting and anxiety and tiredness and body pain. I thought these are pregnancy symptoms so she got preganews test in the morning but it was negative. Is the test was sure or we should wait for any decision. Please suggest what should we do now.
I am not having my periods properly from last 4 months they last for max 2 days and with very low discharge help me with this.
What changes will appear to mother in 5th month of pregnant. and what is the precaution mother should take?
i am 28, and i face irregularities in mensturation cycle. as my periods have been skipped for a month and till now no sysmptom shown. this is for the second time time. so please suggest me any medicine for it to happen
I was married on 3rd December. From December to march we had a healthy relationship. For the month of may I went to gave my exams at my mothers place (we had no intercourse section in april. From dec to feb my period date was 18. I missed my periods in march and then on april 10 my periods started. I never faced irregular periods. Now I want to get pregnant this month I. E. May. My sis-in-law faced miscarriage this month. I really have little knowledge regarding getting pregnant. Times of intercourse. When to get ejaculated. Kindly advice me in simple language.
My ultrasound report shows less AFI-8, mild oligomniosis. I am right now on my 36th week of pregnancy. Is low amniotic fluid going to have a birth defect and kidney problem and all that in foods or is it just normal?
I am 15 years old female. I didnt had the hard sex at all. Dick just got inside my vagina. Few hours before having sex, I had a severe stomache on the left side of my stomach like someone is penetrating something from inside. Few minutes after sex, I was not able to breathe properly. Next day, again pain started in left and right side of my belly. My breatge rate changes as I do some walking or physical work. I have not got my periods yet though date was of 20. What should I do. I am scared. Are these signs of pregnancy? if not what all these means!
I have manturecycle problem. Please tell me the solution My period come after 2~3 months irregular I m very upset.
I am 38 years woman suffering from pcod disease increased man harmons can I remove my uterus at this age bcoz my skin getting black & lot of hair fall. Please advise.
Hello doctor. Me and my girlfriend had sex and she has taken I pill with 72 hours. She had also taken 2 contraceptive pill after 15 days of sex and I pill to delay her period 2 before her periods date. Now 7 days has passed. She still didn't bleed for periods. Is this symptoms of pregnancy. Please suggest. We don't want pregnancy right now.
Doctor, I had sexual intercourse with my wife 5 months back and it was protected But this month she has missed her periods Does that mean she is pregnant lately?
I am 37 years old. I have try to last five month for pregnancy but result was negative. My doctor suggest folic 3.
I am 19 years old female. I have been diagnosed with pcos. My scalp is very oily i. E. It requires hair wash almost everyday. What can I do to stop the oil secretion in my scalp? Have tried many hair cleansers. They stop working after a month or two. What hair-care routine would be suitable for me?
I am a 24 year old man. I want to have sex with my girl friend. She does not want to use a condom. Please advice me on what precautions should I take?
Hi doctor please help me out with this, I am not getting sleep from on week it's been 6 days I dint sleep, and more over I am planning to conceive a baby becoz of this problem I am scared weather I'll get pregnant or not ! And I am very disturbed with out sleep please tell me some tipd.
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.