Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namrata MehtaYour feedback matters!
Can I use apple cider vinegar on skin to treat acne spots on my back. And how long would it take to cure them completely.
I am 20 years old boy having enormous amount of hair fall. What should I do? I eat chiken mutton fish egg 4-5 days a week. I also apply coconut oil daily.
Sir/mam I am suffering form starches problem. There are lot of starches on my body specially my thighs and arms. Please suggest me good medicine or tube and many more product. Thanks.
I am starting to loose my hair. I am just 24 years old. Please suggest something that can help. Thanks.
I have white hairs at this small age itself. Y does this happen and how can I control it. Can you please suggest me.
I have excess body hair growth. I had undergone 8 sessions of laser treatment. But there is no improvement. I had also been taking homeopathic medicine for this problem since one year. But no improvement is seen till date. Is there any way to get rid of this problem.
Past two weeks ago he met with an accident knee leg elbow it became infection but after some medications also it is not cured. Day by day its becoming more. What is the solution.
I am 19 year old. I have hair falling problem. My hairs were falling very much. I need solution in deed.
Hello, I have a problem my hair is loss in front wisdom shape, my hair loss is started for five years and I use only hair ayurvedic oil, and my hair is very thin, very dry so please advice me.
I have a problem, the black spots on my face for a long time Tell them any treatment please. I am very worried.
My hair is falling so much how can I control it not to get a bald head? What are the precautions I should take are there any medicines or therapy to control the hair fall.
I have problem with my skin care. Between my two legs. Many times itching has the problem affected so please give me solution. About that?
I have pimples: nodular acne all over my face and back. I have this problem since four years. I have consulted various dermatologist and even used isotretinoin tabs for 6 months and when I stopped it, they started reappearing after six months. So now I am wondering for further treatment?
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.