Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Namburu Satya PrasadYour feedback matters!
Ragi: Also known as finger millet, this is a fiber-rich, gluten-free superfood that’s perfect for vegetarians. The generous amounts of protein and calcium make it a good substitute for meat and milk. With its abundance of other vitamins and minerals, this super cereal can also reduce your risk of stroke and regulate blood sugar levels, according to healthifyme. Com. Weight watchers and diabetics can truly enjoy this grain because of its low glycemic index.
Ghee: Once considered a cause of obesity, clarified butter has made a comeback as a global superfood. Though dense with calories and saturated fats, ghee is also free of sugar, protein, and carbohydrates. A healthy drizzling of ghee over your meals will allow you to enjoy its many vitamins, including conjugated linoleic acid (cla), an antioxidant containing anti-viral properties.
Black rice: A nutty and fragrant must-try for rice lovers. This grain is high in fiber, iron, thiamine, and antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, which has been shown to reduce cholesterol and improve liver function. If you’ve grown tired of quinoa or brown rice, then consider giving black rice a try.
Alphonso mango: A cup of this seasonal fruit will give you 76 percent of your daily vitamin c requirement. The potassium and vitamin c in this tropical treat can also lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Eating this when you can will help you feel full longer while also boosting your digestive system’s ability to burn calories.
Figs: The high amounts of fiber in figs have made them a treatment for constipation and skin infections. Figs are also known to be more nutritious than raisins, dates, and even apples. The proteins, calcium, iron, and potassium in this super fruit make it a healthy addition to salads and desserts.
Apricots: A fruit that’s delicious and healthy both dried and fresh. The nutrient-dense apricot has been known to aid in digestive health and lift up energy levels. Whether you choose to have it fresh or dried, you can enjoy your apricot knowing it’s packed with good stuff like vitamin a, phosphorous, and fiber.
Walnuts: These nuts don’t just add crunch and flavor to your meals. Walnuts also have a wide array of nutrients and polyunsaturated fats to offer you. From tryptophan to omega-3 fatty acids to antioxidants, the “king of nuts” has earned its name.
Chia seeds: A classic superfood that’s got so much offer. Even just a tablespoon of chia seeds is full of calcium, protein, and micronutrients. Your heart, joints, and digestive system will thank you for making chia seeds a part of your daily diet.
My sister has a skin disease during five years. But It can not soluble. Disease name psudo psoriasis. What is final solution for these type of disease?
She has lump in left side of breast in nipple. After child birth. New born didn't feed from left breast and one lump remains near nipple. Its over 4 years. Here left breast side nipple little pain sometimes. Suggest me some medicine or treatment.
My chin area under the lips are getting heavily dried up with rashes and irritations and blackish marks. As I have oily skin I tend to wash my face regularly that worsens this. I am even applying oil and ghee on the affected areas but that isn't helping. This is happening from last 10 days. Please suggest me any solutions to handle this.
I have minor pcod prblm so my periods is irregular. My Dr. recommend me some tablets T3 and Apcod obis since 4 months. She told me that after 4 months your periods is regural n no problem. But still my date is 19th but missed this date. What should I do. Plsss tell me fast.
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am a medical student. I have severe heat or hyperthermia like state near my testis. And recently I have gained weight. Is it any pathological condition.
I think there is no solution in my life, reason my family member think that I am arguing with them, if some thing hurts me so I have to tell them instead of understanding my problem they say it is not worth to talk to you/ speak with you, so I had stop carry of my self, I eat lots of junk food, I am not getting proper sleep, I feel crying always, know a days I feel my eye sites become poor, as I am working lady, and also know how to control my anger, evey small thing irritate me. I don't understand what to do. Can you help me?
Sir I want you to tell me how can I get rid of Whitehead on my face as soon as possible please help me doctor.
How many days takes to cure a wound on scissor which was treated with 10 stitches? It's paining more. Do we need to have a tablets for that & how many days it will take to cure?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this. I am very required for treatment. Please help.
I have to purify my blood and also balance the kapha ,vata, pitta. My prakriti is pitta. I drink 3 liter of water daily. I sleep 8-10 hours daily. I also have to reduce my sleep time. I am taking simple food. 4-6 chappatis ,one apple, 5-6 badams and Dal's and some veggies. Give me diet plan which contain all vitamins and minerals and also protein. My weight is 72 kg. I am muscular guy but I have leave exercise from six months. My blood group is A+. My height is 165 cm .I have given all data .give me solution. I have to reduce my sleep and balance all three prakriti's?
How to loose weight am going gym daily but stillill m unable loose my weight please pleam me dur to loose weigh.
I am having sugar so please tell me that how I can avoid sweet in my daily schedule. Because I am tired by this decease so please tell me some solutions.
How many of us know that a deficiency of Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine can make you susceptible for heart disease, brain degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s as well as muscle pain, depression and dragging fatigue?
Vitamin B6 is one of the most crucial vitamins for health and it’s a part of the vitamin B complex family. Now, all B vitamins, including vitamin B6, play an important role in a number of life-altering physical and psychological functions. All of them have a vital role to play in helping to maintain a healthy metabolism, nerve and liver function as well as skin and eye health, as well as good amount of energy levels.
Role of Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine has a number of derivatives, including pyridoxal, pyridoxal 5-phosphate and pyridoxamine. And all of these are involved in major body functions like movement, memory, energy use and blood flow. This is the primary reason why a vitamin B6 deficiency can show up in a range of symptoms from physical to psychological, temporary to chronic and serious.
Vitamin B6 also helps your body to
Maintain a healthy nervous system
- To make more hemoglobin, blood cells that carry oxygen in blood
- To provide energy from our food
- To balance blood sugar levels
- To act as a natural pain relief
- To boost mood
- To create antibodies for self-protection
Preventing a Vitamin B6 Deficiency
The recommended amount of vitamin B6 for an adult under the age of 50 is 1.3 milligrams. Normally, this amount is easy to get from your diet, assuming you are eating a balanced diet with enough calories. However, the amount the body’s requirement for vitamin B6 jumps up as you age. Experts recommend that adults over 50 get up to 1.7 milligram daily of this vitamin.
As this requirement is not met, older people get more prone to a vitamin B6 deficiency and so do malnourished children and adults. Foods like poultry, pork, nuts and beans contain high levels of vitamin B6 and you can include more of these to get the recommended dose of vitamin B6. However, since vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin, so you need to replenish your body with it daily as it doesn’t get stored in the body.
Symptoms of Vitamin B6 deficiency:
Lack of energy and chronic fatigue: Vitamin B6 helps supply your body with energy by improving your metabolism. It has a vital role to play in protein metabolism – it helps your body break down the protein that you eat and produce energy quickly. So one very important pointer that you have a vitamin B6 deficiency is when you get fatigued quickly during exercise.
Brain function decline: Vitamin B6 vitamin helps your brain communicate with other parts of the body more efficiently. So, if you have a decline in muscle efficiency it could be a sign of vitamin B6 deficiency.
High Levels of amino acid Homocysteine: High levels of amino acid Homocysteine do not cause any symptoms that you can detect by yourself but tests can tell you if you have high levels of this amino acid in your body. And these high levels are directly linked to vitamin B6 deficiency. What high levels of homocysteine can do is cause heart attacks. But vitamin B6 helps keep a check on these levels to reduce your risk for a cardiovascular event.
Other symptoms of vitamin B6 deficiency are:
- Changes in mood, such as depression, irritability, and anxiety
- Muscle pains
- A worsening of PMS symptoms
- And worsening of symptoms of anemia
- As vitamin B6 is so important for nerve function, a deficiency is linked with neuro-psychiatric disorders like seizures, migraines, and chronic pain.
- An increased risk of heart disease and rheumatoid arthritis
- Higher risk for Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.