Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Nalluri NagakiranYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from elbow pain I used to work on computer her per day i am an software employee what should i do?
Some time I feel back pain. I drive bike daily for 40 km is that due to driving or should I change anything like mattresses or sleeping position etc etc.
I am suffering from osteo arthirities since last 7 years, done lot of treatment, but no result, please suggest what to do next. My age is 55 and body weight is 80 kgs
My mother have arthritis problem. Osteoarthritis. Will regular consumption of amla juice with honey will cure it or have relief from pain.
I am 17 year old & I have a problem related to my legs ie. "KNOCK KNEE" I having this problem in my both knees but not to big extent it is little. So what should should I do for it.
I am having pain at a particular point in my left side of the lower back . I have been going through the same since last 4 months but no relief got. I have gone for alot of medicines, got some accupressure as well aswell since last two weeks i have been taking the physiotherepy seddions of lft and diathermy . Recently my physiotherepist asked me to discontinue the sessions for a few days and go for some calcium and muscle strenthing medines-"TRIPLE A CAL-OS, and "QZEN-C, The pain is increasing when I sit in a same posture for half an hour or so. Please give me your advise for the same. Thank you
My father is 77 years old and a retired govt employee, he is suffering from knee pain from past 12 years. His friend advised him to do surgery of both of his legs. My father has diabetes and BP from past 25 years. I had to know is my father will make his surgery at this age or not. Thank you.
I have pain in heart upper side back side and lower side so thats way I am going to take Metoprolol succinate Extended Release in one tablet in a day and have a any problem to take this medicine please favourable reply.
Hello Dr. My mother facing the problem regarding slip disk in the year of 2012 now she is fine but some time he faced pain what I will do so he will get normal.
My Mother is Feeling a pain in her joint and his back for quite sometime. She has tried all the home remedies and the alopathic treatments? Is it the time to go for homoeopathic treatment ?
I am twenty years old. As I was doing with my computer graduation mostly I spend time on my laptop .I used pain reliever sprays for back pain and ointments for neck pain. As it gives a temporary relief to let me sleep. And I can't sit ideal for hours. How can I overcome this ?
Sir, I was affected with bells palsy following severe neck pain/nerve pain back side of right ear and taking physiotherapy since one week on face on doctor's advice with wysolone and herpikind medicines. Now no neck pain. Kindly advise for better medication.
I am 28 year old guy and suffering from kidney stone from past 3 years, some time it make lot back pain and while urinating early morning it's contain blood I mean to say that fully reddish color.
My left knee has some pain for the last 3-4 months. I am 49 years old male. Total cholesterol is 215 and no diabetic. Please help to get good treatment.
I am doing the exercises suddenly comes the back pain I will struggled saviour in two or three days .and after it will be a little bit pain rising pls help.
While running on the treadmill or doing various leg exercises, my feet pains very badly. Pls advise.
I am suffering from severe back pain. It's gradually increasing day by day while sitting on chair. Solve my problem and help me by giving some tips.
I am suffering from leg pain in the right side from buttocks thighs and whole leg bottom side is burning I am feeling no emergy advise what I should do I am diabetic patient.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.