Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nalini. N
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalini. NYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old I hv moderate asthma n I am taking inhaler. Today suddenly I experienced extreme pain in my left back side lower my shoulder. I felt inner pain .then suddenly it topped.
Although your body is already in possession of the bacteria leading to tuberculosis, your immune system is able to prevent you from becoming sick. Doctors have made a distinction between latent and active tuberculosis (TB). In case of latent TB, the bacteria in the body in a passive state and it causes no symptoms, and therefore it is not contagious. But, in the case of active TB, you would become sick and may even spread the disease to others. It can take place in the first few weeks or even after several months of being infected with TB bacteria.
What are the symptoms of active TB?
If you are coughing for over three weeks and sometimes even coughing up blood, it can be a sign of TB. Chest pain and pain while coughing and breathing along with fatigue, fever, chills and night sweat are the common symptoms of TB along with loss of appetite and unintentional weight loss. TB may even affect other organs of your body, including your brain, spine and kidneys. When TB takes place outside the lungs, then the signs of TB can vary as per the organs that are involved. For instance, TB in the spine can cause back pain and that in kidneys may cause blood in the urine.
What are the causes of TB?
TB is stemmed from a bacteria which spreads from individual to individual via the microscopic droplets that are released into the air. This may happen when an affected person is left untreated and he speaks or sneezes or coughs or laughs. Though the disease is contagious, it is not easy to be affected by it. As a result, you are much more likely to get affected with active tuberculosis from a person you live with or come in regular contact with, rather than a stranger. It is important to note here that people who are affected with TB and going through proper medications for over two weeks are no more contagious.
Right from the 1980s, the number of individuals affected with TB has increased dramatically, owing to the spread of HIV, which is the virus known for causing AIDS. A person infected with HIV has a weak immunity system as a result of which it becomes difficult for the body to deal with TB bacteria. So those who have AIDS are more likely to be affected with active TB and sometimes the latent form also progresses to an active one very quickly. Therefore, it is important to seek medical assistance and detect if you have any such health complications concerning TB.
I am getting cold attacks frequently following by dry cough. Everytime the doctor prescribes antibiotics. I would like to know why this is happening so frequently and what remedial actions can be taken.
I am suffering from coughs and nose jam problem. Tell me the most housing solutions for it not medicinal?
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"
Hello Sir, I have always headache, some cough and nazla, I feeling that some things wrong in my nose? Please suggest me to what am I do now?
I am 30 year old male. Suffering from coughing attacks after morning breakfast every day. It last for 30 to 40 min. I had minor typhoid in mid of march this year and thereafter I recovered but this coughing problem is not going. What to do. Kindly help. Since this coughing problem is persisting since then.
Asthma is a disorder in which respiration becomes very difficult. It is caused due to the inflammation of the muscles surrounding the bronchial pipes. Due to the swelling, the oxygen inhaled doesn’t get into the lungs causing an under-supply of oxygen that can at times be fatal. A person has to depend on medicines and especially on an asthma pump that relieves the inflammation instantly.
Try these home remedies to keep Asthma symptoms under check such that you do not have to use the pump.
1. Prevent The Triggers: The best way to treat asthma is to prevent it. By not letting it harm you at all is the best way to keep yourself protected from it. Avoid getting into places where the ventilation is less, this may trigger the need for more oxygen which may in turn trigger an attack. Avoid dust and pollution; always keep a mask with you to tackle such issues. Most importantly, don’t take excessive stress and subject yourself to exhaustion. The chances of an asthma attack increase with the body’s demand of more oxygen.
2. Correct Food Habits: Eat in small quantities and avoid food that is hard to gulp down. Avoid cold water and drinks as well; any liquid at room temperature is more than capable of quenching thirst. Make sure that you include anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon etc. in your daily diet. This will keep your anti-inflammatory resource full, preventing any inflammation in the bronchial region. Also, drink a lot of water, it helps immensely.
3. Do Light Exercises: Exercise, but don’t exhaust yourself. Every exercise has a controlled pattern of breathing, concentrate on that. This will strengthen your respiratory organs. Practice Yoga regularly, there are various Yoga poses and breathing exercises that are developed to facilitate better respiration. Also, there are a lot of Yogasanas that are designed to battle asthma so practicing them would be a plus point.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.