Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Najulmal HasanYour feedback matters!
What is the best way to protect against pollution during Diwali as I usually get throat infection right after getting exposed to crackers.
I just want to know about the symptoms of dengue and malaria, and I also want to know some precautions. Can anyone tell me. And this question is for general awareness.
I am an engineering student. I would like to know more about blood donation. Will it have any after effects? Loom forward for your valuable opinion.
I m rata pratap Patel I have a Sikh for fever two days pluses sit a mouth a keep th a way got a we Theme Theme Theme Theme Theme Theme.
I am feeling itching in my opening. After cleaning with hot water also it remains same. I am not pregnant.
I am 23 year old healthy man and i am suffering from bed wetting since child hood now. it s like once or twice in a week.
In Liver Function Test I have S.GO.T 48 IU/L and S.G.P.T 63IU/L in Liver Function Test. What does this mean? I have been using medicine for Caseating Tuberculosis Lymphadenitis for three months. Yesterday I got diagnosed LFT test.
I am 21 years old male, I was suffering from stress for past 5 yrs, and have affected by psoriasis from past 8 years now it is cured somewhat .and I have indigestion problem due to psoriasis I was worrying daily when it will cure. It causes me more stress and memory loss. I can't able to concentrate on my studies. From morning to night I was in stress, I can't able to sleep properly. It takes more time to get sleep in night. I was in depression always. I was mumering while in sleep during night , if any one teased me or scold me I am getting very angry on them. I can't able to eat properly I am not getting hungry. I can't able to share any thing with others. And also I was addicted to masturbating past 2 yrs. I have aims and goal to achieve in my life but this stress is affecting me somemuch. I can not able to think and can not able to take decision. I was depending on others always. Whether this stress will affect my life in future sir. How can I come out from this stress. Pls help sir.
How can I get relief from gastric problem. What are the edible fruits and veritable to improve my gastric problem.
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.