Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
HI, Yesterday I got to know that I am pregnant, My last period started at 4th of feb. Can you help me to find out in which week I am. Also in which week I have to see a doctor for respective test and all. Also that is it safe to continue sex or not?
I missed my period my last period date is feb 19th i am trying to a baby. After my miss period i do many pregnancy tests but the result is negative at every day when am i check test. What is my problem i am suffer with nausea sometimes
She is my close friend when she will come to home I am getting diff kind of feeling shall I ask to sex ?
I read somewhere it was written that" patient taking anti - tb medicine should take high dose of i-pill to protect her pregnancy" Because drugs in the medicine can minimize it's effect. Is it true? If yes then how much tablet at once will be preferable?
My wife is 35 weeks pregnant. Her BP has increased to 150/110. Doctors suggest for labour. What are the consequences to go for late pre-term labour? What are the important checklist we should be ready with? What are the important suggestions for child and mother care after labour? Anything, if I am missing, please suggest.
Doctor jab m sex krti hu to mujhe condom pasand nhi h aur jiske sath me sex krti hu vo apna saara sperm mere ander daal deta h aur mujhe unwanted 72 bhi deta h khane k liye, ap kuch mujhe thik suggestions digiye jise mujhe prblm na ho aur mujhe time pr periods bhi nhi ho rhe h kabhi 1 ya 2 months m ho jate h kabhi nhi bhi hote h ap kuch esa bataeye jise m theak se sex kr pau aour mujhe koi problm bhi na ho aour mere periods time pr ho kya periods hone ki koi teblet bhi aati h kya mujhe pta h jiske sat m sex krti hu vo to hamesha mere ander hi apna sperm dalega pr ap kuch mujhe btao please saari baato ko jo m medical store se le aau ya ghr pr hi kr saku please help me.
MY T3 IS 1.87 , T4 IS 15.5, TSH IS 1.99 AND PROLACTIN IS 44.17. I am a PCOD patient is dere any problem with these results. Please suggest me doctors
I am 32 years old have a gestational age of 7 weeks, but foetus has not developed heart beat, discovered intransvaginal scan, should I wait to develop the heartbeat or is it a missed abortion?
I do not want baby and also I do not want to use of family planning things what is the best way for safe sex.
How much chance of side effects of abortion kit and which kit is best for 18 or 17 years old girl in india.
We have been in a loyal relationship for the past 4 years. My gf wants to have sex now. But when we are together she is afraid of the pain. What to do?
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.