Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NahitYour feedback matters!
After one miscarriage what medicines should one take to have healthy conceiving & to avoid miscarriage incidents in future.
I have been taking birth control (crisanta) to cure my cyst this is my 1st pack which is about get over in 2 days. I had sex today and my guy finished inside me. Is it okay to stop taking my pills in 2 days. I don't wanna risk pregnancy.
I married before 4 yes ago, I have one baby 3 years .now I planned to have another baby, while doing sex I sucked her vagina, is it okay or I should avoid this? . Pls reply.
Of living and being alive
When opposing and conflicting
Thoughts invade your head
Feelings overwhelm you
There is nothing left unsaid
The world seems indifferent
Uncaring and unkind
You feel lost and isolated
And hope is hard to find
When heart is filled with bitterness
Powerlessness and gloom
And you're certain of being headed
Towards the beginning of your doom
Clock seems to be ticking
Opportunities lost and gone
The night seems too endless
To wait for the dawn
When all the hits and trials
Seem wasted and futile
Don't give up just yet
Wait again for a while
No matter how hard it gets
No matter what all went wrong
You always always have it in you
To stand up and be strong
Muster the last ounce of courage
Innate deep within
Even when the silver lining
Is too bleak and too thin
Don't give up on your dreams
Don't give up on your life
Don't give in to the sadness
The darkness and the strife
Bit by bit, one step at a time
As long you move ahead
Hope can never be over
Despite the panic and dread
Being victimized and staying a victim
Are two different things you see
We are the source of creation
We can choose what we wish to be
Change what is not working
Start anew, again
Refusing to get bogged down
By'why' and'how' and'when'
There is nothing that's unchangeable
You just need to decide
And do everything it takes
To twirl around the tide
The path you took till now
May be crooked, harsh and tough
Who said there is no going back
Paths are many and enough
Choose a new one that is better
Choose another if required
Rest but never quit
When doubtful, sad or tired
Look inside and all around
Universe listens and provides
You only need to ask and wait,
With your arms stretched out wide
Take back your power
Break free from the past
Possibilities that exist
Are infinite and vast
Can I use I pill as a contraceptive pill for often unprotected sex, if not pls tell me the regular contraceptive pill name, which is freely available in market.
I am of age 26. I got married before 7 months and now a days my wife is pregnant. In this situation, can I do sex with my wife? if yes, then how many times in a week? if not, then my question is why?
Varicella Zoster causes Chicken pox too. In some cases of Chicken pox, the virus continues to stay in the nerves and remains dormant for a long time. When activated, this silent virus presents itself as Herpes Zoster. Therefore, 90% patients inflicted with Herpes Zoster report to have had past history of Chicken pox. Herpes Zoster appears as many collections of multiple tiny painful blisters which are filled with dirty white or yellowish fluid.
These collections appear along the distribution of the afflicted nerve. The skin below and around the eruptions is red and inflamed. It usually appears on any one side of the body. The pain varies from mild to severe and can be experienced as burning or shooting pain and can be extremely agonizing. The skin lesion may subside in 3 to 6 weeks, however the pain may last forever.
This condition is called ‘Post-Herpetic Neuralgia’. Therefore, the condition should be treated as fast as possible. Skin to skin contact is the major source of spread. However, it is not extremely infectious. Homoeopathy is strongly recommended in cases of Herpes Zoster. Homoeopathy rapidly cures the disease, relieves the pain, heals the skin lesions, prevents relapse and Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
Although the patient starts feeling comfortable within the first few days of treatment, 8 to 12 weeks of medicines is recommended to heal the lesions completely and prevent relapse and Post-herpetic neuralgia. Treatment should be continued till the affected skin becomes completely clear and healthy.
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 3rd of june I got my periods on 19th of june. I got my normal periods not lighter or heavy. But this month my periods got 12 days late. Can I be pregnant?
Oats though seemingly dull, accompanied by a bowlful of milk can form a very nutritious meal. It is packed with fiber which is very essential to regulate your digestive system. Oats are low in calories and help you maintain your waistline. Here are a few reasons why you should add oats to your regular diet-
1. Oats fill you up - Oats are packed with fiber which keeps you full for a while. A bowlful of cooked oats contains only about 150 calories and yet it manages to stave off your hunger because of its high fiber content. The absorption and digestion process slows down when you eat oats thereby restricting your appetite and calorie intake. Oats keep you full for a longer time than other calorie-rich meal and delays the hunger pangs.
2. Oats help reduce cholesterol - According to studies, people suffering from high blood cholesterol could reduce their cholesterol levels by consuming 3 grams of soluble fiber every day. Oats contain the highest amount of soluble fiber among all whole grains (4 grams per cup). The gel-like soluble fiber transits the intestinal tract and aids in trapping substances which contribute to the rise in blood cholesterol level.
3. Oats are diabetes-friendly - Oatmeal is a perfect substitute for meals high in sugar and saturated fat. It helps to control the level of glucose in your bloodstream and also delivers your daily need of fiber. People suffering from uncontrolled diabetes can abundantly benefit from consuming oats although it is essential to keep in mind that you should not add sugary toppings or any other synthetic ingredients to your oats so that it retains all the nutrients which are already present in it.
There are many ways in which you can make your oats interesting. You can go beyond your breakfast cereal and bake cookies made of oats. You can also sprinkle them on your pancakes and bread or add them to your smoothie to increase your fiber intake. You can also add fruits like bananas or berries to your bowl of oats and make it tastier according to your liking.
Hi, My wife feels a strange kind of sensation upon touching anywhere near vagina. Though she is ok to be touched above it near clitoris but not anywhere near vagina not even by herself. If she or I try to touch she feels completely disgusting sort of. What can be the reason? Penetration or Intercourse is a different thing she can't even touch by a finger.
My friend is 20 years old and Her periods are getting delayed every month by 2-3 days. And she has done sex before 1 month but condom was used during sex and now her periods are delayed by 20 days. She is with period now so does it mean she is not pregnant? How can he minimize this delay of her period dates.
Hi Dr, I am quite tense about my partner we had sex few days before and she took medicine (unwanted 72) after 2 hours of sex but she dint yet got periods started her date was 7th of feb we are afraid that is she is pregnant what should we do because we are not prepared to have a baby.
Is there any danger in having sex after third month of pregnancy? Wife is thyroid patient and taking 100 mg daily.
Hi which is more safety is it having sex wit a protection or taken birth control pills? Please suggest! If taken birth control pills how many days before is d women supposed to take?
I and my partner started having sex from 15-8-2014 nd after that we had sex many a times. But now we want to stop or reduce having sex. Wat should we do? Is there any side effect of stopping sex immediately?
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.