Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nageswar Rao KanamaneniYour feedback matters!
I have teeth pain in morning when I was brushing and gurgling I got sever teeth pain wht should I do to get ride of teeth pain.
My daughter's one upper front teeth is not coming out though the earlier one had fallen almost one month ago.
It all started in March, might be february if I take small issues also, For two days in February I felt nauseated. Then in March first week, I had one ulcer inside mouth which was painful and I took antibiotic for that. After two days I had shivering fever and the next day I had rash all over my body with itchy face and also swollen glands near my cheek and back of neck. After that I always tired and have pains in my armpits and groins. There are sudden episodes of painful muscle and sore armpits and also fatigue. Blurry vision is also common sometimes and in excess sunlight it increases more. Sometimes I feel like tightness in my neck which goes away within a short span of time. I am just scared what is happening to me. I added some blood test reports for your better perusal, which was done a month ago. Its been 8 months that I am having acute episodes! Please help.
Hello doctor I have a very bad breath even after brushing my teeth twice a day regularly. After brushing my teeth and gargling with my mouth wash which is temporary for a few minutes my mouth stinks please give me a solution to this problem.
I've a bad odor in mouth, in spit of taking care and brushing mouth every day. I was using" beta dine" in regular manner two month before. Still there was no tendency of reduce the odor. Now i'm not using any medicine. Please suggest to overcome the long pending problem.
Bleeding from gums is very common sign reported by many patients while brushing or flossing. Can u avoid an important sign your body is giving you. what to do now????
Bleeding gums can be caused by improper brushing, food accumulations, lack of vitamin-c, or pregnancy. First thing that you need to do is report to a dentist. They will schedule an appointment for teeth cleaning and may be some gum treatments if required.
Secondly have a rich fibrous intake and have lots of juicy fruits like Amla, Oranges, Pineapple etc.
Thirdly make sure you brush twice and your dentist might add a medicated mouthwash to your daily regime.
So no longer worry but do not ignore such an important sign.
What should I do to keep away smell of eggs from my mouth because I eat 20 eggs a day that makes my mouth smell bad even after brushing the teeth.
Hi. Yesterday I met with an accident. My front teeth has broken & I have only half teeth thr. It s possible to make my teeth gud as before?
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.