Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 22 years old boy . I have 2 problems. 1st - my scrotum area itches suddenly , its not periodic but it happens any time any day. I wash my scrotum area regularly also I shave it so there is not much pubic hairs in this area. 2nd - especially after driving for more than 45 mins my area near anus burns . I wash my anus regularly. please provide solution for both problems.
I am 57 years old I am suffering with psoriasis to legs. Kindly advice good medicine to recover immediately.
Sir/mam my hairs are falling continuously from last 3 weeks. What should I do to control my hairfall?
I am a 22 year old male and my hair are falling very rapidly. There is a pattern baldness from both the side. 2 inches of skin has become visible in last couple of years and still increasing. I have severe back acne for which I have been on treatment for last 3-4 years. Also I have had jaundice 3 times till now. Please tell me can I stop it and get my hair back?
I have hair problem from my parent. I want hair transparent. Is it safe and how much possibility to success of it? How much cost for it?
Want to decrease the black spots on face .due to pimples which I bursted so many black spots have come on my face so I want to decrease them.
Is bakson's homeopathy sunny fairness cream suitable for oily skin? My skin is oily. Is it suitable ?
My nose skin become loose after a recent operation anyway to make it tighter without surgery.Please suggest.
HPV refers to Human Papillomavirus. This is a common virus, which has got more than 100 different types and over 40 of these types are transmitted sexually. This virus may cause cervical cancer and cases of genital warts. It is likely to occur in people who are sexually active to contract genital HPV, and it is not accompanied by any signs or symptoms. The virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact and is severely infectious in nature. Using condoms may reduce the risk of spreading of this virus, but is not always successful.
There are two major vaccines for HPV.
- Gardasil: This vaccine prevents the most common HPVs which are associated with genital and anal cancer, and also warts of both genital and anal type.
- Cervarix: This type of vaccine prevents HPV associated with the occurrence of cervical cancer.
Reasons for vaccination against HPV
HPV vaccines are recommended to girls between 11 and 12 years. It is also given to girls and women between the age of 13 and 26 years, who have never been vaccinated against HPC before. These vaccines should be given to females before they start being active sexually and get exposed to the HPV virus. Sexually active females benefit from these vaccines as well, but the effect is less.
Here are three reasons why you should vaccinate against HPV:
- All types of HPV vaccine help in the elimination of the viruses which cause cervical cancer. Viruses causing cancer in the vulva, vagina or anus are also targeted by these HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccines also protect against genital or anal warts. HPV vaccines work effectively in the prevention of cancers caused by HPC viruses and also curb the common health problems which are accompanied.
- The effect of HPV vaccines is quite long lasting in an individual who is vaccinated against HPV. Usually it lasts for ten years or more without having any related disorders or cancers. The protection does not weaken over time and remains stable.
- HPV vaccines are licensed by the FDA to be completely safe and efficient to use. Extensive studies have been carried out globally, and no safety concerns have ever arisen. The side effects of HPV vaccines are usually quite mild. However, a little amount of pain, dizziness and nausea are involved.
HPV vaccines are a series of effective vaccines, which prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer and other cancers which are sexually transmitted. They are generally given to women before getting sexually active to prevent transmission of HPV viruses. Some HPV vaccines are prescribed to males as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.