Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NageshwarYour feedback matters!
I have a friend who is 22 yrs age but has brain developed of 10 years age. He is physically sound but has no social understanding and doesn't have quest for study. The patient has been taken to AIIMS and other special hospital as well but with no good. Please suggest where the should the patient be taken considering age. Thanks for the help.
My penis size is only 5.13cm. Please recommend me a medical cream or any capsules that can help me in increasing the size of my penis.
I am 20 years old, I am suffering with headache for last three days. So please suggest me medicines to get cured.
I am 26 years old. I am working 12 hours in system and I am unable to sleep properly at night. How I manage to sleep.
It may seem very simple, but these 6 rules will really make a difference in your uptake, absorption and utilisation of nutrients from food.
1 eat five different colored fruits and vegetables daily.
2 eat seeds or foods made from seeds.
3 eat plant foods with their skins intact.
4 drink milk and eat milk products.
5 eat organic, seasonal and local foods.
6 avoid foods made in a plant.
A discipline is all we need.
Hai sir. In flaccid state my penis size is 8 cm and when erectile it is 13 cm. Is this is normal or very short.
I am not satisfied with my penis size it is very small (it erect size is 4.5 inches) it may be because my mistaken in Below 16 year's .Sometimes I have to disappointed with my partner. Is there any possibility to increase the penis size (width and length) without any side effect in future? Will the sandha oil and other oils helpful in this problem?
I am 59 years old and diabetic since last 2 years, my blood sugar readings are 241 BBF & 289 PD, I have tried alopathy as well as Ayurved, but the readings are not coming down even after following the recommended medication, exercise and diet plans. What could be going wrong? I work in a highly challenging and high pressure environment and have also have to commute in crowded trains. Please advise.
I am diabetic for the past 4 years, my age is 43, I am taking zitamet in the morning and glyzephage sr 500 at night. It is 6 months since I last met my doctor, currently my sugar levels are 140 in empty stomach and 190 post prandial. Shall I continue with the same medicines?
My baby has a problem for cough and cold always, she's 4,n half month old so please consult me what is the best treatment for her ?Thanks.
He's a diabetic patient. When his uric acid, total bilirubin has become larger which is in critical stage to become kidney failure. Doctor saying that to stop all the medicine. Now he recommend a new type insulin pen to use. Now what's your opinion sir! Thankyou.
I am 47 years old. Suffering from diabetic since last 13 yes. insulin 18 morning 20 evening with Gymster M1.
Male Sexual Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation - Correction Through Diet, Lifestyle and Ayurvedic Herbs
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability to maintain an erection required for the sexual needs of a man or his partner. This is often termed as impotence.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic treatment for Premature Ejaculation:
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.