Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nagesh CherukuriYour feedback matters!
Hello my name is dharmendra. I have severe stomach pain and vomiting. Icant eat much. I feel like starving and there's also pain in joint. Help me.
Im 57 n me having diabetes 180 after meal, my bottom of down leg part remaining numbed whole day n night.
HI Dr. I am Saranjit Singh Sehgal age 62 years senior Citizen. I have pain in the back since from two year as I had a standing job for long hours as Manager in some reputed Sweets shop. I have got MRI done and other check up done. Report says compressive collapse fracture involving superior end plate of D12 vertebra likely osteoporosis. LS Spine, straightening Muscle Spasm. I have taken lot of medicines, physiotherapy plus exercises but still find it difficult to sit or sleep in one place for long time. Have acute pain doctors advice to walk or sit in right position. Bone test: First Metatarsal Head Right Foot 16 Heel 20. Medicines taken: Inj Voveran, Tab Mobizox. Tab Pan, Tab rantac, tramadol, Tab Gabapin, Tab Synaptolol, Tab Espran plus, Tab Calpep gold, Duke 60 K, Tab cal k2, Katadol 100, Canace, Es03 etc but still no relief. Kindly suggest the problem, treatment and best medicines so that I get relief. Dr. I am poor person not having any employment due to this problem and is not possible for me to go for vertebroplasty as this costs Rupees Four Lacs. Regards Saranjit Singh, New Delhi. Whatsapp 9717846535.
She is almost 8 yrs of age n about 20 kgs. She is very lean and is always complaining of lower leg pain most from evening till she sleeps. May I know wt to do n wt can I give her for her leg pain.
I am suffering from fever from last 14 days. After taking medicine fever comes down. And again after sometime it comes back. What should we do now?
Hi I am eva 23 years old whenever I come back from work and lie down I get severe back pain I had never experienced this before but I'm getting this pain from past 2 weeks only when I make some movements while I get the pain like when I'm waking up or lying down or turning side otherwise while standing or working I'm just fine could you please suggest me for what reason I'm experiencing this pain.
My right hand shoulder is paining at the shoulder joint for about a week. I am applying MOOV but no appreciable relief. The pain is more when I lift my hand to wear a shirt or to reach anything.
My eyes are paining daily. I removed my spectacles, what should I do please suggest me. And also my back is paining. Recently I joined a company and from morning to evening I have to sit and work in front of computer.
I constantly feel sleepy even if I have slept well. My legs and thighs also pain all the time. Can you please suggest the reason for the same?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.