Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Nagendra MahendraYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old female I have throat problem since two months I can not speak clearly nasal voice also produces difficulty in swallowing doctor advice me to avoid aminoglycosides gentamycin amikacin n streptomycin ans ciplox norflox and tetracycline why? Ct scan t3 t4 tsh all tests are normal.
Hi, whenever I eat something after sometime I feel burning sensation in the throat, its been years I am suffering with this and I would like to know what is the reason and what will the remedy.
Hi I am having snoring problem. I checked on the sleep score test which is around 8 which is a bit sleepy as per standard test. Can you please advise to reduce snoring.
I have a pain on my neck. When head turns to right side. And have throat pain. What should I do? Please help me.
I am having pain in my throat for last few days I can't able to speak clearly my words are getting cracked in middle I don't know why it is happening my voice was gone there is any reason for that? Please advise.
I have suffering from pain in my throat. Irritation is very high and I can not even eat food. What can be the diseases. Is it tonsils or something else.
Hi, for the last 9-10 years I've been having phlegm. It tends to be stringy at times and during winters it tends to be thick yellow. Phlegm tends to be dripping down at the back of my throat almost all the time, starting from the time that I wake up. I've been told that it could be sinus issue. Have taken allopathic medicines including a verity of syrups (All prescribed) and also Homeopathy but to no avail. I've to force the phlegm out of my throat inspite of it dripping down all the time. I've taken steam too but due to time constraints, could not continue. Pls help.
I am 43 years old, I have lot of problems in year 2000. I got hiv positive, next in right ear I get some sound, I got some black spots in legs, severe cervical back ache and dental teeth problems bottom row 4 teeth totally spoil. please help.
Hello Sir Live in swiss embassy. Age 35 years. I have a problem of snoring. I take my sleep properly but the other one cannot sleep properly and I feel very embarrassing. Pls suggest me the right solution of snoring. I will be very grateful to you.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.
I have a problem in my throat, after speak loudly I can't speak anything after that and throat become pain. Please help me.
I am 17 years old teenager. Since few week I am facing severe headaches and fever. I took few pills but they were of no use .even I went to a doctor he told me it normal during season changes. But frm two days I am not even able to sleep and there is bleeding from my nose. What should I do?
How to cure throat infection. Its was since before 2 months. It couldn't recover. Please help and give some syrups names.
Hi, I am 29 years old male, getting severe headache in left side of the brain. Consulted general physician, he told that there is an infection in the left ear that's why you are getting headache, but I don't have any pain in the ear. So please suggest me what I should in this case. Thanks and Regards Praveen.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.