Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagendra BYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and I have a serious problem of acne and its scars on my face, because of these scars my skin looks dull. Please suggest me something.
Sir, I have been using isotretinoin 20mg from last 1.5 years but I use 30caps after a gap 1 months. I am not showing any of side effects form it so far except drying of lips. Can I continue using it. Is it gonna affect my health. I am male, 21 years old. And suffering form Keratosis Pilaris (KP. Does isotretinoin affect any hormonal balance.
I am having acne problem on face due to which I got some holes type scars on my some part of face especially on the cheeks. I read on the internet that it could only be treated completely by some laser or filling treatments. My concern is that are they good for the face? Are there any home remedies which I can use to get rid of this problem soon and completely?
I m 24 years girl having acne problem and scars. How to get away from this problem. Tried so many herbal and creams. Stil not cleared fully. Having acne black marks too. Want clear and fair skin. What should I do?
I use melacare cream for one month then my skin was fair but now I stop the use of Melacare my skin became very dark what I do?
I have been using the medisalic cream since 1 year. But now hair grows on my face .N pores is open on my face. What should I do? When I have stopped using this cream my face become more darker.
How to take care of dull, dark and dry skin? Please suggest me some skin care routine? I myself use sunscreen, clean face with facewash twice apply moisturiser apply oil under eye. Use aloevera gel that includes kesar and chandan, exfoliate once a week with sugar scrub? But still my skin is dull and dark :-(.what sud I do now. I even met a dermatologist but I did not get result n I am not satisfied. please help me what should I do .which skin care routine shud I follow?
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??