Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NagarjunaYour feedback matters!
I have inflamed skin on my cheek due to excessive scrubbing on an acne that had appeared a few weeks back. It has become pigmented now as it looks reddish. It has been a day since I started a cream containing hydroquinone 2% and tretinoin 0.025% at night. The affected area already looks more red. Since I stay in my room during daytime, I use salicylic acid 3% in the morning. Should I stop using one of them ?
My son 2.5 years old hai. We uske face par lagatar khujali ati hai wo lagatar face ko hath or nakhun se khujata hai abhi dermadeo cream bhi lagata Hu please solution batawo.
I am a b. Com student I am suffering from dark circle it looks like a b. P. Patient but how to remove that dak circles pls help me.
M 21 years old gl n too tensed abt my dark lips. I Hv not ever smoked or Hv bn alcoholic. Ds color is prevailing for 4-5 years nw. please gv me sm treatment.
I have acne skin and my skin has lost its shinning. I want glowing skin and acne free face. My teeth are also not so shinning.
Sir I am 23 years old, I have etching on my hands and legs, I show it to skin Dr. he gives me betnovate s, am using it since 1 month but it affecting for 3 4 hrs only after that again etching on skin, it looks so dirty, please help.
Sir my question is related to skin whiting or lighting for my face my other body parts is fair but my face and upper portion of hand is dark please suggest me skin whiting treatment who is prominent or long time Can laser is prominent for skin whiting.
Can I use coconut oil in night time? I have combination skin (my nose and jaw areas look oily and others are normal).
I had some kind of infection on my neck since two month. History of the disease is that from my young age at the time of summer when temperatures goes above 40 I suffers from this disease what should I do? I have no release I am also suffering from diabetes.
I have black spot under my eyes n as well as totally face as little black soo give me a good suggestion plzzz.
Hi, I am 24 years girl, my question is what to do for deep pore on face? Rubbing baking soda with water for 30 seconds on face is it safe or its has any side effects on skin?
I am 41 years and old lady and I feel very week, I got some black patches at my nose and my body and is out of shape even I after dieting and doing all flexible works.
I have blemishes on my face last 5 years. I have tried many home remedies but nothing is useful some times blemishes become light but when ever I left to care my face like I don't apply any face pack and so on them blemishes become so visible.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- A cold compress helps to rejuvenate tired eyes.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!