Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NagarjunaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old female and having leg and knee pain (left is more) for the past 9 months after a fall. What should I do?
Doctor told me I have low stomach acid and thats why low secretion of protein digesting enzyme. Is there any ayurvedic medicine to cure it? Age-19, male.
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combinations of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands. An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
- The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes.
- Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormalities and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific “blood purifiers” are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
- Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello m not getting my periods regular after two or two and half months I get periods. I hv one and half year baby feeding. I had done pregnancy test but it is negative. I don't have thyroid or any odr pro but have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency have to start wid treatment of vitcofol injection of 2 cc from tomorrow. please tell me the reason for not getting periods and even my weight is increasing.
I think too much and plan too much , since my childhood , but couldn't anything like my plans. Now I have a good running business and a nice family. But I have lots and lots of problems which I have created by being lazy all time and accumulating my jobs. Today I don't have time for anyone , even my family .whenever I gather some courage to do my pending jobs. I try to do them fast. And again gets back to the same dead end. It seems that the life is finished. I am not able to fulfill anyone's wishes and not even mine. I am totally trapped in my own problems. Now I can't even leave my addiction to smoking and drinking. That is further ruining my life. I am totally messed up.please help
I am struggling with my back pain I am still 25 aged but I sit 18 hours in a day I think it is not a problem.
If your family life is not running right due to loss of semen (viryanash) and your penis is not erecting properly then this tips for you.
Here are some power tips, using semen enhancer (viryavardhak) and to erection of your penis (lingavardhaka).
If your marriage is, or has been, you feel weak, you are young, not grow your body, your face is not glowing then it is for you. These are just overcome your weaknesses and your body will be full of energy. A month after the intake of this you'll feel new energy in yourself.
Gokshura powder - 100 grams
Ashwagandha powder - 100 grams.
Black sesame powder - 100 grams.
Shatavari powder - 100 grams.
Amla powder - 100 grams.
The above items will take to grind fine powder, mix with sugar and keep it safe locked in a glass jar. You take this just in morning with a spoonful of honey and in evening with milk.
The above content is just for an idea, it just may be much or less according to your body strength. You use it for 3 months for full benefits.
Hi I am a 26 years old male, I have been suffering from shortness of breathe for few years and I have tried many medicines prescribed by different doctors, done many tests but none of them worked. I also have insomnia which is killing me every night and i'm afraid that it might stay with me forever. I'm sure that I have difficulty in sleeping is because of my insomnia. So any advice would be appreciated.
I am 36 years old single woman. Suffering from facial melasma for the last 3 years now. Tried allopathy and otc drugs and ointments, health supplements and various cosmetics but no cure. Tried homoepathy with Dr. Batra's for one year but no help at all. Steroids fade melasma for a while but it comes back again with more patches. I have a butterfly pattern of the patches on my cheeks and nose only. I want to know what type of melasma am I suffering from and how deep into the skin has it gone. Also please guide me as to what could be the nearest or closest reason as to why the patches refuse to fade. I use sunscreen spf 40 nowadays. Please help.
I am 25 years old, my hight is 5.10' but my weight is very low around 51 kg. please tell me what should I do.
I have hardly stomach pain for over 1 week. First it look like loose motion but now it's a big issue. What should I do? I wanna get rid of this pain.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a common disease of the endocrine system among women who have attained the reproductive age. Women with this condition generally have ovaries larger in size than the usual, containing small pockets of fluids, also termed follicles. These 'follicles' develop in each of the ovaries as diagnosed with the help of an ultrasound exam. Abnormal or extended menstrual cycles, unusual growth of hair and obesity are some of the common accompanying conditions associated with PCOS. This disorder can interfere with a woman's menstrual cycles, thus making pregnancy difficult. More so, this condition can also impact the way you look and if left untreated for long, can lead to underlying disorders such as diabetes and other cardio vascular diseases.
Causes of PCOS:
- Excessive Insulin secretion: Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which allows the body cells to utilize the sugar; the most important energy store of your body. If you suffer from insulin resistance, your body's ability to utilize the insulin gets affected adversely. This forces the pancreas to secrete more insulin in order to keep up with the body's energy supply. This excess insulin might result in an increase in the production of androgen, which in turn, might interfere with the ovulation ability of the ovaries.
- Low- level inflammation: Inflammation is the process by which your body's white blood cells fight infections. Studies reveal that women suffering from PCOS have a low level inflammation which acts as a catalyst in the production of androgens.
- Can be hereditary: If you have someone in your family suffering from this syndrome, you might automatically be at a higher risk of developing this disorder.
Symptoms accompanying PCOS:
- Abnormal menstrual is the most commonly observed symptom. Women suffering from PCOS may have less than nine periods in an entire year and in some cases, even none.
- Excess secretion of male hormone, which is related to excess androgen production may result in symptoms, such as abnormal body and facial hair, acne and baldness, which is identical to that in men.
- Unexplained increase in weight and difficulty losing it as well.
- Another fairly noticeable symptom is depression.