Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagarjuna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NagarjunaYour feedback matters!
Hey I am 19 years old boy. And I think I usually urinate much frequently than everybody. M else. Can you please help me in anyways .but also I think as I drink a lot of water so that can be the reason to. So please give your reply sir.
I had a sex with my husband that is with out plan. Two and half days I took unwanted 72, after wards ididt get my period even next I took papaya, boiled eggs, dates,seeds, turmeric water and all than also I not got period it means can I wait for some days or what can I do for this .tell me suggestions plz.
I release a red coloured cough when I clear my throat for the past two days. The color is partly red mixed with ghee color. Of course some other times in the day the cough is dark black coloured due to external pollution/dust. Is it normal. What should I do otherwise.
Sir mere skin bahut oily h or mere face pr kuchh dark black spot h just like skin pores ka khulna please can you tell me why and how to reduce.
Hi, I am 28 year old and found asthematic during my checkup at cmc vellore they prescribe me inhaler. After taking four month continiously 2times in a day now I left that I feel that I m cured too much but the bad part is I loss my stemina of work. Kindly suggest should I have to opt for yoga, exercise or further medication is require.
Sir I m a 19 year old boy. My physique is vry bad. Skinny type. Sir I hve taken mass gainer also bt there in no change in me. Sir plzz help me to overcome this problem.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 to 85. I want to loose my weight please help.
I have a serious problem of pimples from last 3-4 years and it. I use barbies aquifolium but dnt have dat much effect on my skin .pimples are still growing on my face and when I used to break them there is some white liquid which come out.
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!