Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NagabushanamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall. From last 1 year. Mai jab bhi apne scalp ko fingers se rub krta hu. Scalp se white jaisa kuch mere nails me bhar jata hai. Or jb aisa hota hai tabhi mujhe hair fall hone lgta hai bohot jada jab tak shampoo use na karu. Ye lagbhag har 2 din pe hota hai.
If you are thinking of undergoing some skin rejuvenation treatment, you should consider collagen induction therapy. This therapy, also called medical skin needling, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that aims at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, and other parts of your body.
Who requires collagen induction therapy?
• Collagen induction therapy suits several types of skin, and it is carried out by people who want to improve their skin laxity, eliminate wrinkles, smoothen lines, and slow down the aging process.
• It is also ideal for improving your appearance, in the case of scarring.
Before the treatment
• Before undergoing this therapy, you should consult an experienced doctor to determine whether the treatment will suit you or not.
• You should also ask the doctor about the procedure, its complications, benefits, and other facts related to collagen induction therapy.
• The treatment involves the use of micro needles on a roller which is moved over your skin for creating evenly spaced puncture wounds.
• As a result of the process, the body’s natural collagen production gets stimulated by the generation of a wound healing response.
• The roller that is used is similar to a tattoo needle, and minimal trauma is caused during the creation of the puncture holes.
• Sometimes, local anesthesia is used for minimizing discomfort. The length of the needles on the roller varies and depends on how deep the needles have to penetrate into the skin.
• Your skin is damaged so that your body is encouraged to produce elastin and collagen, which helps in plumping up and thickening your skin.
• This procedure is performed on your body and face. It usually takes around an hour for the treatment to be undertaken, depending on the area that is being treated.
• After undertaking a collagen induction therapy, it is likely for your skin to be pink in color.
• Some mild bruising and bleeding are also seen, which depends on the length of the needle used for the treatment.
• It usually takes two to three days to recover after the procedure. It is recommended for you to undertake a series of 2 to 5 sittings for maximum benefits and ideal results.
• It may take around 4 to 8 weeks for you to observe the benefits. You should use cosmeceutical grade skin care at home for better and enhanced results.
The collagen induction therapy is designed for stimulating your body’s natural collagen production that helps in improving your skin in several ways. You should consult a doctor and let him decide whether you are fit for the procedure.