Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Naga Sameera.MYour feedback matters!
I am not been able to take good sleep at night. My eyes are swollen all the time and feel sleepy. But unable to take deep sleep. Please suggest.
My baby had injection in second month on hip. But I heard dis injection is given only on thighs. Also he had fever for 3 days. Is my doctor right?
Myself vikranth 22 years I have problem from childhood when ever I eat anything it just come out in some seconds I just can not digest and stress more in head can you please help me out what should I do to control my body.
I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation pl say some remedy in ayurveda or homeopathy also how to increase the hardness of penis.
I have short sightedness from past 5 years and the power of lens is -2.75 (right eye) and -1.75 (left eye). My age is 18 years. How can I get it rectified? Can I get laser surgery? If yes how is the procedure? Please explain.
Hi recently I have check my vit D and vit b12. Vit D shows normal 70 Ng. But vit b12 shows more than 2000 pg. Which is much more. One month before I had eucalmin tab for 10 days and 3 nevrigine ing. Every week. I am old case of cervical spondylosis. Slip disc osteoporosis and severe back pain red. D7- d10 spondylosis advise how to reduce this high value of vit b12 and know me the cause. Last Dec 2015 I have undergone bypass surgery. Waiting for your experts suggestion.
The main aim is to reduce the calorie intake, increase the metabolism and burn fats with muscle toning will sure induce steady weight loss which is effecting in long run. According to Ayurveda it is important to do following things to assure that you reduce weight:
1. Exercises daily: Stretching, Yoga, daily workout and aerobics will be helpful. Do the abdominal exercises like Crunches, side crunches on regular basis for increased waist line.
2. Do not sleep in day time. It causes increase in weight.
3. High carb food like rice, sweets, cakes, chocolates, creams, biscuits should be avoided. Wheat chapati, roti, phulka are preferable with sabji.
4. Brisk walk/Running should be done at least for 30 min daily.
5. Try not to sit at a place for long time.
6. Avoid sweet juices, pizzas,fries, cheese, butter in your diet.
7. Avoid oily, spicy, salty food to ensure steady weight loss.
8. Indulge in activities like swimming, Badminton, football as they help to increase your metabolism.
9. Notice your calorie intake and adjust it according to burn fat (help of a dietitian may be required)
10. Dont have curd, banana, sweet fruits, cold food, junk food at all.
11. Use cycle or walk than using your car or bike to commute.
Continuity in the following regimen is important for better results. Ayurvedic lifestyle has been found to be more effective to enhance ones life and keep them