Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Naga JyothiYour feedback matters!
Do incomplete medical abortion has complication or I can still have misoprostol and make it complete .
My wife is having a problem. Since two days she noticed that a milky white discharge is coming out from her both nipples. We were intimate before 10-12 days without any protection. I want to know that whether she is pregnant or not.
Nobody wants to be around a dirty or unhygienic person. This is true for children and adults alike. The former can become targets of bullying while the latter may find themselves socially ostracized. Good hygiene not only enhances your overall appearance but also helps prevent diseases and infections, apart from letting you steer clear of unpleasant psychological issues.
Following are some of the major reasons why you must maintain a good personal hygiene:
- Social reasons - You'll hardly find a person who wants to be talked about, particularly in a negative manner. By keeping your body well presented and clean, you can be assured of projecting a confident body image that mirrors your personality.
- Psychological reasons - By being clean and well groomed, you can feel more optimistic, especially in your social circles. Your probability of succeeding in social settings, at work or even in the case of romantic liaisons is likely to get enhanced with good personal hygiene.
I am 21 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend without any protection on 27th October night (after 12 clock -28th. But on next two days (28th and 29th) we used protection. I was not on periods when I had unprotected sex. I have taken the i-pill 2 hours before completing 72 hours (on 30th) Will it stop me from getting pregnant. Otherwise what should I do to stop me from getting pregnant? Please help me out.
Hi Dr. I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant. I just to know without any scan or consulting a Dr. How would I able to know that my pregnancy Is going normal. please help out. please specify that symptoms according to the number of week pregnancy.
I am 26 years old, since 4 years I am suffering with PCOD problem and heavy hair fall, weight gain, 5 months back I got married. I want to get rid of this PCOD problem. Please Help me.
She is 14+ yrs old on 18th October she had her period, which is one week earlier than her normal period Which is on 25th October. After two days of her last day of period She vomited and now whatever she is eating tasting bitter and having slight fever and cold. What is the problem with her?
I have pcos with hypothyroid and also fatty liver, facial hair growth, acne problem. I want to loose weight.
Postmenopausal women taking calcium and vitamin D supplements had improved lipid profiles compared with those taking placebo as per a new study.
In an analysis of data from the Women?s Health Initiative, the level of LDL cholesterol was lower by an average of 4.46 mg/dL in the women on active treatment reported Peter F. Schnatz, DO, of Reading Hospital in Pennsylvania in the journal menopause.
In addition, higher concentrations of 25?hydroxyvitamin D3 (25(OH)D3) were associated with higher levels of HDL cholesterol and lower levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
Infertility is defined when a couple is unable to conceive after six months to one year of trying despite having unprotected sexual intercourse frequently. There are various factors that contribute infertility. The latest research states, of every 100 couples reporting to fertility clinics, 40% are cases of male infertility, 50% are of women, and the remaining 10% of both partners being infertile. According to doctors, stress and infertility are co-related terms. Here are some of the points that will give you an idea how to find out the problems related with infertility.
Many couples become stressful after diagnosed with infertility. Women are more stressed than men. women of 32, working with an MNC, had experienced miscarriage due to stress. She could not get pregnant even after going through IVF treatment. Couples who are trying to get pregnant have additional stress.
Several studies indicate people who work in night shifts are affected more with infertility as compared to men working in day shifts. Their biological clock is poorly disturbed. These people usually sleep during the day. They damage their health further with smoking, caffeine and other drinks which they take during working hours in order to keep themselves awake. Stress at work, sitting for long hours, also contribute reduction in low sperm count.
Factors contributing to stress which causes infertility may also include marital disturbance, job or business stress, financial losses, personal injury or illness, death of a close family member and late marriage.
Please tell me process of IUI and full cost of IUI including full requirements test and nursing home charge
Hi I am 27 year of edges, me and my wife want, a baby. We are trying but as usual every month we got failure. Kindly advise me, what should I do?
My wife diagnosed with lichen planus. She is being medicated for various skin specialist but there is not any relief yet. In summer lot of skin itching takes place in leg and under arm. There is now mark for itching. Pl suggest permanent solution.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.
While meditation can improve your overall well being considerably, it can take some time for you to master this art, especially if you're a beginner. Follow these simple do’s and don’ts, even if you’re a novice, you can be well on your way to finding inner peace, happiness, focus and the holistic health benefits that come with the daily practice of this art (and science).
The Don’ts of Meditation
1. Don’t do it with too many expectations
It can do more harm than good if you go into meditation with a baggage of expectations. You need to go into it with an open mind, while letting go of all your hopes, goals and expectations. Most importantly, to experience inner peace and stillness, you have to persevere, even if the results do not match your expectations.
2. Don’t worry about interruptions
Meditation is all about letting go and learning to go with the flow. So, don’t get flustered if you experience interruptions and have to get back to your meditative mindset several times.
3. Don’t look upon meditation as a quick-fix for your problems
Considered to be an effective treatment for stress and worries, meditation should not be taken up with the thinking that your problems would be resolved in no time. The effects of meditation may not show up for months to come. Patience is the key when it comes to meditation.
The Do’s of Meditation
4. Do meditate in a quiet spot
Whether you’re doing it alone, at home or in a group, it is always good to meditate in a place where you will not be distracted by your surroundings. Your meditation can break even at the slightest noise, so pick the quietest spot possible.
5. Do meditate in a group
For a beginner, meditating alone can be difficult and discouraging. You require a great deal of mental effort and determination to just sit still and not do anything. So, it’s good to go at it with the help of others who have been practicing it for sometime as their struggles and experiences may teach you a lot.
6. Do take the help of technology to improve your meditation
Apart from books, even technological tools like podcasts and apps can aid in improving your meditation knowledge and skills. While podcasts on meditation can be downloaded and viewed anytime, anywhere; apps can be used to time your meditation or even to divert any calls or messages that you may receive while you’re meditating, thus, preventing any form of distraction.
7. Do experiment and vary your practice
In order to stave off boredom that might arise from pursuing just one kind of meditation style, you could vary your practice with a myriad of meditation styles, ranging from a body targeted meditation to a breath focused one.
8. Always opt for the sitting position
It’s extremely important to get your body to differentiate between sleep and meditation. The body of a beginner can easily mistake meditation for sleep. For this reason, it is best to be always in a seated position when meditating. You could use blankets or pillows to increase your comfort level.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.