Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Naga BhushnamYour feedback matters!
I have many tiny marks on skin (like moles) i.e, under the breast (right) and underarms on right side of the body since 3 years. Why these marks are formed? What are these marks? I am not so much worried since it is not spreading. But it is formed 3 years before and its not clearing. I tried aloevera soaps ayurvedic soaps but the marks are still the same. My question is why these moles are formed and which soap should I use to get rid of these moles. I did not consult skin specialist because I thought it would be normal. Should I worry about these marks? Should I consult the skin specialist?
I got a black mark on forehead I tried so many creams but I don't get the result please give me a remedy.
Is lemon and honey face pack good for removing dead cells on face that is dark spots pimples acne ? And I wanna ask which face wash is good for removing dark spots pimples acne ? Lotus face wash is best ?
I am 18 years old. I am having dark circles under my eyes and also a bit of tan. My skin is almost two tones darker. My neck is also dark black. I am a boy with wheat complexion but neck is black. Please suggest me some medications to cure dark circles and also lighten my skin tone.
My father is 59 year age, his prostate psa is 10.35, wht are the reason to increase this. And how it can be control.
I am 47 year old lady. Suffering from chronic anal fisseure since last 10 years. I am getting unbearable pain during defication.Iam afride of surgery,Is it possible to cure this permenently with homeopath medicine ?
I have dark circles my age is 26. I am a gym leading boy. My diet is good and clean. Then why I am having this issue. And wrinkles too under eyes.
Hi mam/sir, I'm 22 years old female. My skin tone is wheatish in color. I want my skin fair. Shall I use ethiglo glutathione tablet to get fairness. Kindly provide me a suggestion.
I wanna get relief from acne/pimples and marks My skin color is getting lost suggest me some cream urgently for getting fairness.
I am 17 yrs old. I had dark spots on my face to get rid of it I used melamex cream and due to this cream the dark spots have become red how to get rid of it.
Hello, I am suffering from dark circles since last 3 to 4 yrs, I have tried every possible thing but did not get rid of them. Please suggest something helpful. Thanks.
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.