Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naga Bhushnam
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Naga BhushnamYour feedback matters!
My skin is so ruf & dry and little bit dark can you just give me a perfect and better solution for that.
I have melio on my face, I have consulted a doctor but he says only laser treatment is the solution but please can you tell me a home remedy or a cream.
I am 19 years old. I have rough skin. Not as such as a youngster. I want soft and flawless skin. What should I do?
You skin needs just a little care daily. There are some very simple ways in which we can provide that much needed affection and get back radiance and softness. And all this without any extra effort!
Try these everyday regimes for the glow.
1. Adopt Hydration - The first thing your skin needs to stay beautiful is adequate 'hydration,' or what they call in plain terms as plenty of water. So bottoms up to at least two liters of water daily.
2. Avoid Dehydration - While you are busy hydrating your skin, remember to be careful and not dehydrate by staying out under the harsh sun for longer than 10-15 mins at a stretch. Ditch the caffeine habit (Soda, coffee, tea) as it dehydrates your body on the cellular level, inviting the onset of those dreaded wrinkles early than anticipated.
3. Apply Lesser Layers - Your skin is your body's largest organ and it needs to breathe. So try and not swathe it under layers of heavy makeup and pore clogging chemical body butters on a regular basis.
4. Give It Fresh Air - To get your skin breathing truly fresh, put on your exercise gear and head outdoors to spend some quality time with Mother Nature at the nearest park or maybe you can take that long pending weekend trip out of the city!
5. Don’t Stress - Do not be stressed all the time unnecessarily. Learning how to manage stress effectively can take away years from your skin.
6. Exercise - Run. Jump. Dance. Get moving, in short. The more your skin sweats, the better will it look and the elasticity would improve dramatically too.
7. Get Nutrition - Get in the habit of starting the day with plenty of fruits and a healthy breakfast with the right amount of protein, carbs and essential fats. Fats are required by your skin to lubricate and moisturize from the inside. But make sure you stick to good fats found in olive oil, eggs, yogurt (the ones without any additives or artificial sugars), and whole grain breads etc.
8. Go Smoke-free - Just stop smoking and you would see a dramatic improvement in your skin tone within a few weeks (yes, it takes time to reverse that kind of damage)
9. Wear Sunscreen - Slather on the sunscreen before you leave the house but make sure it's SPF index must be 30 and above for it to be effective under the harsh Indian sun.
10. Exfoliate & Detox - Scrub-rub-a dub every week. NOT every day though.. Make sure you use organic scrubs made with rice granules or sugar grains instead. Use a natural face mask such as Banana mash or a Tomato-Cucumber-Honey paste every alternate day to detoxify, cleanse and moisturize your face and body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Shine bright: 10 ways to ensure glowing skin this summer
Summers open the doors to shorts, ice creams, cool drinks, and swims. But while having all the fun, don't forget to take care of the largest organ of your body and that is your skin. Due to the strong and harsh rays of the sun during summers, we need to take special care of our skin which gets exposed to plenty of sun especially in a tropical country like India.
So, here are some essential skin care tips you must follow to ensure healthily and glowing skin this summer season:
1. Stay hydrated
Due to excessive water loss from the body through sweating, you need to drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Drink at least 15-20 glasses of plain water each day.
2. Wear sunscreen
Choose a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above and apply it on your skin 20-30 minutes before your skin is exposed to the sun. This helps in protecting your skin against harmful UV rays which can potentially cause skin cancer.
3. Use a protective gear
You should invest in a good pair of sunglasses, a hat or an umbrella as these provide further protection for your skin from the strong and harmful rays of the sun.
4. Wear minimal makeup
Try and use minimal make-up that is mineral-based instead of cream-based. Wearing heavy make-up during summer causes sweating and may clog your pores.
5. Clean your face often
Clean your face twice a day with a face wash. In addition, you can clean your face with plain water up to five times a day in case your work requires you to stay outdoors for long hours.
6. Go for exfoliation
While face wash can clean the face up to an extent, it is important to also use an exfoliating scrub on your face at least 3 times a week since all the sweat, oil and dirt clogs pores. A natural home-made scrub of curd, besan and honey soothes and cleanses the skin and can be used on the entire body.
7. Use a toner
You can go for a natural one (e. G. A mix of aloe-vera juice and rose water) or buy one from the market. In summers, toning your skin is very important since natural skin oils are secreted that may clog pores and cause acne.
8. Avoid peak sunshine
Avoid going out between 11 am to 4 pm if possible since the rays of the sun are harshest during that time and can damage your skin.
9. Remove tan
In case, your skin gets tanned in the summer, use simple home-made packs made of sandalwood powder, lemon juice, cucumber juice, tomato juice to remove tan and also give you a glowing skin.
10. Eat fresh
Eat as much fresh fruits and vegetables as possible and avoid oily foods. Swap caffeine and alcohol for fresh lime juice and other fruit juices.
Suffering from itching all over the body. Also some rashes. It gets red when itched. Male, 23 years old. Thanks.
I want to became white .my face is little bit black. I have dry skin. Wgat should I do? I was white in children.
My skin is oily. please suggest me a good mild cleanser which is suitable for my skin and which is non comedogenic.
The lifestyle factors like keeping a gap of more than 2 hours between meals and sleeping or lying down can help you to reduce acidity.