Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nadeem HusainYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old male. I am suffering frequent mouth ulcer/on tongue I am not taking spicy foods, eventhough symptom occurs. Pl guide.
Hi am syad 24 old hun phicle 4 mahine se mera muh gutkha khane ki wajah se nai. Khul raha hai mai kaunsa table lo tell me. Plz.
For about 10 days am feeling too much pain in the legs, back and half of my head maybe due to acidity / gastric problem as my tongue is also white and tastes awful. Kindly suggest a remedy.
I am suffering from sensitivity in teeth, used many toothpastes but I had no positive effect. What should I do?
I am a 20 years old 3rd years BDS student. My mandibular lateral incisors are a bit rotated but is not noticeable. Also I have very little overcrowding in the mandibular arch. Ortho treatment was not necessary in my case. Still I am under ortho treatment since last 4 months in my college under a 2nd year PG staff. Proximal stippling was done between lower premolars but there are no noticeable effects. I want to get my braces removed now. They are saying I cannot leave my treatment halfway like this and I have to pay for the full treatment for getting my braces removed. Is it possible to get my braces removed in another private clinic? Kindly let me know the cost of removal process and any suggestions if you like. Thank you.
I heard that Root canal treatment is a painful one. Can it be done in one sitting? Is there any alternative for Root canal treatment?
I am 19 year old and I used teeth pin on my teeth and suddenly my teeth is going to black what I do? And my teeth also go to weak anand it is so hurting meme what I do?
It is a dream of many people to have straight teeth, but unfortunately there are people those who find alternatives to correct their misaligned teeth. Orthodontic treatment is the only effective measure that can help people to have straight teeth. But, there are number of factors due to which people often refuse to undergo this treatment. The noticeable and bulky brackets are some factors to name. However, the modern dentistry has managed to introduce latest techniques and methods with the help of which misaligned teeth can be corrected without any ugly brackets. Once such option is called Invisalign-Invisible Braces and this option is for patients who are looking for discrete orthodontic option.
Invisalign system mainly shifts the teeth into its original position just like traditional braces move during the treatment period. But the only difference is that in this system there is no use of elastics, brackets or bands like traditional braces have. In this technique the dentists use a series of detachable transparent retainers that the patient needs to wear for few months after the treatment is over.
Invisalign braces are actually not braces, but it is a series of transparent aligners that move the teeth gradually like traditional braces. It is a custom made brace that is based on patient’s treatment plan and it will be changed after every two weeks. It is becoming ultimate solutions for all age groups. The primary advantage associated with Invisalign system is the periodontal health. Patients will not find any difficulty in taking care of their gum tissues and teeth as no braces and wires are used in the treatment process. So, it will become easier for patients to clean their gums and teeth with ease. Besides, patients can easily take out the braces, eat, brush, floss and put it back again without any hassle.
There are many patients who often refuse for orthodontic treatment because of the regular braces. These metal braces are not only ugly, but the patient experience discomfort during the procedure. So, if you are very much concern about your looks, then Invisalign would be the ultimate choice for you. Undoubtedly, teeth are the most crucial part of our appearance. So, when they are not the best, then it is the time to time to take preventive measures not only to make it look better, but also for peace of mind and health. So, when the time comes to use braces, then consider Invisalign braces in place of traditional ugly braces. We at Dr. Aman Ahuja, Multi Specialty Dental Clinic are eager to offer you assistance in terms of Invisalign system. We have helped many dental patients to get back their natural smile with Invisalign system. So, you would be the next one to have the natural smile with Invisalign!
हमें दाट में दर्द रहता है बरष करने के बाद ठीक रहता है 4 घंटा फिर करने लगता है इस का कोई उपाय है काय सर
I always suffer with mouth ulcers. When one comes to end another takes place. This happens from almost 2 months. Please help.
I have pain in tooth and water are very cooling in my tooth so have very problem create in feeding time.
I am 50 year old. I have pain in my tooth after 3rd sitting. My doctor is bot available. Which drug I should take?
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sir There have gap among my teeth . Can i closed it? what it become to my child's teeth also? please consult. Age 27, male
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and are designed to blend in with your other teeth. They are an excellent long-term option for restoring your smile. In fact, the development and use of implants is one of the biggest advances in dentistry in the past decades. Dental implants are made up of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body. They are posts that are surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw, where they function as a sturdy anchor for replacement teeth.
Most patients find that a dental implant is secure, stable and a good replacement for their own tooth.
There are generally three phases to getting an implant:
• First, the dentist surgically places the implant into the jawbone. Your dentist may recommend a diet of soft foods, cold foods and warm soup during the healing process.
• Next, the bone around the implant heals in a process called osseointegration. What makes an implant so strong is that the bone actually grows around it and holds it in place. Osseointegration means “combines with the bone” and takes time. Some patients might need to wait until the implant is completely integrated, up to several months, before replacement teeth can be attached to the implant. Other patients can have the implants and replacement teeth placed all in one visit.
• Finally, it’s time for the placement of the artificial tooth/teeth. For a single tooth implant, your dentist will customize a new tooth for you, called a dental crown. The crown will be based on size, shape, color and fit, and will be designed to blend in with your other teeth. If you are replacing more than a single tooth, custom-made bridges or dentures will be made to fit your mouth and your implants. The replacement teeth usually take some time to make. In the meantime, your dentist may give you a temporary crown, bridge or denture to help you eat and speak normally until the permanent replacement is ready.
If you are interested in dental implants, it's a good idea to discuss it carefully with your dentist first. If you are in good general health this treatment may be an option for you. In fact, your health is more of a factor than your age. You may be medically evaluated by a physician before any implant surgery is scheduled.
Chronic illnesses, such as diabetes or leukemia, may interfere with healing after surgery. Patients with these issues may not be good candidates for implants. Using tobacco can also slow healing.