Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. N. VaishaliYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lung infection and my body is very weak and fragile. Suggest me some advice to prevent cough due to infection.
I had knee pains from 6 months. I used calcium. Tablets nd joint gold. and d3 tablets. Still shall I continue or not. I am doing cycling one hr daily. and taking multigrain ravva as lunch. I am scard if I stop medicine again it repeats. Please suggest sir. Now I am feeling better.
Hello. Im 26 years old. My weight is 67 kgs. Height is 5.9 Please tell Advantages and disadvantages of wine.
I'm been feeling very weak and tired lately. My blood pressure is a little low. Also my skin is whitening. And I feel pukish all the time.
Hello respected doctors. My cousin had Papp-a less during 1st trimester. Now her baby is 8months old but she is lean. What diet can be given to her to gain weight? Her birth weight was 2.26 kg Wight chat Day 1- 11/7- 2.26 (200 per week) 16/7- 2.04 20/7-2.22 29/7-2.44 10/8-3.00 27/8-3.6 26/9-4.5 68 7/10-4.83 67 29/10-5.0 7/11-5.1 21/11-5.5 hc - 45 height 65 17/12-5.8 26/12-5.8 11/1/16-6.2 26/2/16-6.7 What kind of diet can be given to put on weight? Thank u.:)
I am suffering from weakness from six months. Please suggest some good medicines. I regularly do exercises but I am not fit and well.
Kindly advise cure for cinema goers syndrome. My left knee aches when I get up after sitting for a while. No pain while walking.
Do Achaars (pickles) contain yeast? Which vegetarian foods besides cheese contain yeast? Does home made paneer contain yeast?
Hi. I am going through a phase where in a feel extremely week everyday. As if there is no strength no power what so ever in my hands and legs or in the entire body fir that matter. I know that my diet is not that great but it is not that bad either. So please help and suggest.
Hlo sir I am asking about my health I eat proper food daily rutein but not got any physical effect I am to weak in health please tell me about how to I improve my health thank you.
Helw doctor. I want to gain weight please give me a diet chart so that I will follow tht n will gaun weight in a healthy way.
I am 25 year old man and from last 2 year I have a problem in my knee I have taken many medicine but my pain is still there please provide me exact solution for this problem thanking you.
I am very slim. So no body like me and I am every upset. So I am needed healthy tips and want to healthy with in 2 months. What I do now?
I'm 65 kgs, I would like to gain weight. Is whey protein isolate is useful for me or weight gainer supplement. Which is best. And I don't go to gym. Suffering with weakness, erectile dysfunction. And does muscleblaze brand is good product.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.