Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. N.V.RayuduYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and I'm smoking from last 2 years but now I'm having pain in my chest and feeling like there is something in my chest from last 2 days but now I'm not smoking and have decided to leave smoking. What is it. Will I die due to this or suffer from lung cancer please answer me and refer me some medicine to cure the pain please.
I have chest pain since 5 months because of acidity. I never eat spicy foods. I took so many medicines but pain is not relief .pls give me suggestion how to reduce heartburn or chest pain completely. Which food is better to reduce this pain.
I am 27 years lady. I hav 2 children. I lose my temper and do start blame others for everything happened in my life. I do fight with my husband for tiny issues and whoever I fight I repeat previous fights also and try to blame him for every fight. Do I need a psychiatric.
What are the symptoms of cardiac arrest I personally feel that I am getting chest pain and from left side of the chest some pain is there like needles piercing at near by heart is this a symptom?
There is pain on my left side upper chest near by aram I have consult to cardiologist he has doing ecg test and ex ray report of my chest but nothing found in it he said it a anxiety But still there is pain in my upper chest area I feel nerves due to these disease every time I will think about it.
Bp 140/80 after taking cilacar 10 regularly. I want to know why it is still constant after regular dosage. Please revert asap.
My age is 65 and I have 3 blockage in heart. Doctor in AIIMS has given me the option to choose between two surgery. Please help me. Which will be good? Angioplasty or open heart?
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby, increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- As you age it increases
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels.
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.