Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. N V AnnapurnaYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old female had head ache paining from right eyebrow to head. I can't face sun my eyes gets so small if I go to sun.
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
I have been suffering from RP problem which is the eye disease and it is from my childhood. Can anyone help me?
Hi, I am 23 year female. I spilled vodka in my eye which is causing irritation in it. What shall I do?
There is visible yellow plaque like spot at the corner of my eyes what is that n sometimes there is itching also is free serious medical condition is there .
My daughters power vision is increasing very fast. Please suggest to prevent and decreasing the power vision.
My husband is 52 years old. He is suffring from Rp With macular degeneration since 3 yrs. RP was detected before 22 yrs. But he was normal in vision. But last 3 years he get central vision loss. Now he is taking omega 3 one capa b.d nd spirulina. Pl gove me adv how can I save my rest vision of eye. Now he is using low vision aid to read in ofc. But unable to recognise people.
My cousin is 10 years old ,his problem is that he can't read and write properly. When he was 4 months old he suffered with cataract and had an operation. He is using specs while studying and forget easily what he studies. How to improve his memory?
I have some allergy in my eyes when I walk up in the morning I always found some dandruff at the top of my eye.
I have to consult for my father Mr. Dukhant Vishwakarma and his age is 65. The issue is about his eyes. Since the age of 7 he was suffered from chicken pox and lack of carelessness due to some personal support to not convey a suitable medical treatment he lost his eyesight. That time the doctor said that there were not any probable hope to recover it because the nerve of eyes contracted and there were no expedient for this and from that day till the age of 65 his life run without illumination. Kindly concert a convenient contemplation plant for this.
Hello sir. I have gone through eye routine check up for checking my eye no. Dr. have done it with few eye drops and dilute my eye fundus. And after checking my no., he told me that you have" few inferior lattice patches in right eye" What is" few inferior lattice patches in right eye? Is it serious? What care should I take? We don't have any such history in family. My no. Are:- re:- -3 - -0.75 - 30, le:- -2.75 - -1.5 - 120.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.