Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. N.Uma Srinivas RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, thus is Akshay Mane. I have a problem with my backbone. There starts paining in my back when I seat obe one place for a long time. So, what should I do to minimize this problem.
I have pimples and acne on my face and I am using femcinol adp gel but it is not helpful for me so you may advice me something?
Hi Doctor, I am a 30 year old bachelor male having oily skin which makes me look always dark & dull, in addition I got dark circles and nowadays hair also started falling.. Could you please help me in getting rid of these problems.
A fast track way to bring back that special touch into your relationship is to re-define the purpose of it. It is true that a normal sexual appetite has its phases and begins to wane sometimes due to excess familiarity with a routine or a situation. In the beginning you were lovers, first and foremost. You share everything from work to career, to children, family, financial stress, and what not? From thereon, your sex life gets put on the back-burner.
Well, this can be fixed with efforts directed at revamping one's sex life, much like one would revamp an old and boring home or wardrobe. This can actually create a happier and brighter mood as well as increased intimacy due to the freshness that it brings. So, let us take a look at three sure shot ways to revamp your sex life!
- De Clutter and De Stress: Take a look around your bedroom. Is it strewn unnecessarily with things that have no business being there? Children's toys, books, laundry baskets, and unfinished business can add to the stress that one feels at the end of the day. One should be able to walk into a bedroom where the stress goes flying out the window and one gets into the mood to play with intimacy. Swap laundry that needs folding and excessive furniture with a few floor cushions, exciting candles and seductive bedding on the bed. Also, remove the profusion of cushions and use only a few, as too many objects on the bed can also act as a deterrent for a passionate time in bed. Keep the walls neat with a few works of art and open windows with drapes bellowing in the soft breeze to set the mood. Removing clutter from any part of the home and your private quarters can help in effectively removing stress that plays up between family members and couples in particular.
- Try Something New: While you may have heard this advice many a times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for a romantic dinner date.
- Set the Mood for Intimacy: From factoring in some 'us' time where you sit down and talk over a glass of wine, or simply taking a walk every single day - there are various things that you can do with your routine that will give you a renewed sense of intimacy even in the so called mundane days. Ensure that you also take better care of yourself and make your partner value you more in the bargain.
Revamping your sex life is finally a matter of reconnecting on the basis of new situations and shared responsibilities as well as old routines.
Opting for healthier choices of food can make your lunch the most important and beneficial meal of the day during the ever present rush of work. Here are a few lunch dishes which will not only keep you energized and filled but also at the same time helps you lose weight. Read on to find out more about them:
- Egg Sandwich: Eggs are a very healthy and nutritious choice for any meal. Egg sandwiches are compact as it provides carbohydrates from the bread, protein from eggs and vitamins and other essential nutrients from the vegetables and Greek yogurt, which is used as a base. Opt for brown bread and your egg sandwich ends up being a healthy delightful dish you can happily gorge on.
- Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) and Chapatti: Chickpeas are very nutritious and they are also high in protein. Use them in a curry with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and such. Some Chapatti along with this curry makes a healthy balanced meal.
- Chicken stew: Chicken stew is very healthy. Try having it with vegetables like capsicum and onions. A bowl of chicken stew is highly nutritious and healthy as well as helpful for weight loss.
- Stir fry: A stir fry of carrots, beans, cabbage, peas and sesame seeds will do wonders for your health. Add a dash of lemon to make it tangy and tasty. This stir fry is very nutritious as it has an assortment of vegetables which provide you vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein as well.
- Berries and oatmeal: Berries and oatmeal are helpful in losing weight. When you mix berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other variety of berries you boost the fiber content of your oats dish, which in turn helps you lose weight. Further, adding berries to oatmeal is a great way to enhance the flavour of your meal. Adding berries will keep you energized, filled and not add to your waistline. A[art from berries, you can also add foods, such as Almonds, Walnuts, Chia seeds, Kiwi & Pomegranate to your oatmeal lunch dish as they also help in reducing weight.
- Egg and rice salad: Made from just brown rice, a hard boiled egg, green beans and some walnuts, this dish is a compact meal which gives you fiber, protein and omega-3 fats which in turn keeps you full and also helps you to reduce your waistline as it has low calorific content.
Hw I stop hair fal please can you Tl me Dr. I use coriander juice is it. Gd. Fo hair growth n stop hair.
I am 19 yrs old and my lips have become black. Dont know whats the reason I dont smoke. What should I do to turn them pink or as they were earlier?
Hi. This is Abdul as my mother want to remove black marks on her face. And mother details given below.
I am 19 years old and having lower back pain since 3-4 days and my stomach has also become tight even if it is empty. please tell me some way to get rid of this problem. Thanks.
I am 27 years old I am not sleep up to 2'o clock midnight daily I don't know why pls this prob from 2 years pls give the solution.
I am 20 years old my body skin is seeing like old people and dry in all seasons please give me tips my face is also dry.
- Ideal for weight loss!
It has only 33 calories in a cup of cooked cabbage, is low in fat and high in fiber. It is definitely a smart carb.
2. It is a brain food!
It is full of vitamin K and anthocyanins that help with mental function and concentration. These nutrients also prevent nerve damage, improving your defense against Alzheimer's disease, and dementia. Red cabbage has the highest amount of these power nutrients.
3. High in sulfur, the beautifying mineral.
Cabbage helps dry up oily and acne skin. Internally sulfur is essential for keratin, a protein substance necessary for healthy hair, nails, and skin. Check out this Homemade Cabbage Face Mask
4. Help detoxify the body.
The high content of vitamin C and sulphur in cabbage removes toxins (free radicals and uric acid). These are the main causes of arthritis, skin diseases, rheumatism and gout.
5. Has well-known cancer preventative compounds lupeol, sinigrin, and sulforaphane.
They stimulate enzyme activity and inhibit the growth of cancer tumors. A Study on women showed a reduction in breast cancer when cruciferous vegetables like cabbage were added to their diet.
6. Help keep blood pressure from getting high.
The high potassium content helps by opening up blood vessels, easing the flow of blood.