Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. N.Uma Srinivas RaoYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, Am 24 years old & my height is 5.4 inches. Please prescribe any good suggestion to increase my height to 3-4 inches. Is it possible.
Would like to reduce weight by at least 20 kgs. My age is 66 years and am hefty. Pl suggest ayurvedic treatment.
I have a dark skin tone and there are blemishes under my eyes. I want to remove those blemishes and get a brighter lightened skin. Is it possible to achieve them naturally? And, what period of time is required for achieving them? Please help.
My husband works a lot. He is feeling so weak suddenly now a days. Does this weakness cause, if sugar level decrease? Or else increase? please explain me.
My wife age 28. Her period is late by 17 days. We do pregnancy test but result is negative. We did not want baby. She take the home made abortion food. Pregnancy symptoms also not visible. Suggest what we will do for period and to know the pregnancy. And for abortion.
Hair loss is not just an aesthetic issue, it also lowers self esteem and confidence level, affecting the overall morale and personality. Ayurveda considers hair loss to be a problem associated with excessive pita and a combination of yoga, meditation, massage oils, and hair products can help cure hair fall. In terms of yoga, there are specific asanas which increase blood flow to the scalp and thereby promote hair growth.
Hair loss also is believed to be an effect of stress and anxiety, so meditation to calm the mind and body plays a great role in controlling hair loss. Light oils like almond oil and castor oil, when warmed and massaged onto the scalp, induce hair growth and can help control hair fall. There are various products which are believed to have a dramatic effect on hair fall.
- Bhringaraj: Known as the king of herbs, its literal meaning is “king of hair". It reverses balding, prevents premature graying, and also promotes hair growth. It is available as oil and as powder, its leaves also can be used as a paste that is left in place for a couple of hours and then washed off. The bhringaraj powder can also be mixed with other products like amla and tulsi and coconut oil to give shine to the hair.
- Brahmi: This works by promoting growth of the follicles and nourishing the roots. It also reduces dandruff and removes dead skin from the scalp, thereby reducing itchiness. Mixed with curd and lukewarm water and applied on the hair regularly, it can turn the hair shiny and thick. It can also be mixed with ritha, alma, and tulsi for better results.
- Ritha: Soap nut powder has been used for centuries to promote hair growth. It has very mild soap and so can be used even daily. Soak it overnight and use the water to wash off hair. It contains saponin which adds to the hair strength and shine.
- Shikakai: Meaning “fruit for hair,” this has loads of antioxidants and vitamins which nourish the hair. It retains the natural oils in the scalp, and so adds to the shine and strength of the hair. The powder can be mixed with warm water or oil to form a paste that is applied on the hair and left in place for a couple of hours. It can also be added to tea and then used on the hair.
- Neem: Reduces itchiness, cools the scalp, improves blood circulation, and cures the scalp of itchiness, scaliness and dandruff. Water boiled with neem leaves and neem oil produce very good results.
The next time you are worried of hair fall, try these options and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 29 Year male and I having cold and cough since last 4 days. Shall I take any anti bio-tics for the same?
Hi Doctor. I am having a bunch of white hairs in midst of my black hairs, now it's not a matter of concern when I gel up my hairs but when I am at my home & look at mirror it makes me feel that I am getting older. Pls tell me what can be done as I don't believe in coloring my hairs, is there any natural way to keep my hairs in their original colors. Pls tell me what needs to be done?
I am loosing weight, hairfall is more, weakness, I get tired of doing little work also, no hunger I feel, less consumption of food, feel like sleeping most of the time, eyes blur. So what problem I have. Suggestions on improving my weight pls.
My face and neck skin has loosen after rapid weight loss of 5-7 kg in 20-25 days. My age is only 19, male. How to tighten it again naturally? How to cure it and how much time my skin will take to get back to normal?
I am a 18 years old male, I have frequent peeling of skin on my palms and edges of my feet and they continue to remain for many days. Especially after bathing it becomes much worse. Even though I remove it by tearing away the dead skin, but still the problem persists, please help me?
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"