Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N.Uma Srinivas Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. N.Uma Srinivas RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and taking all possible measures like taking nutritious diet, exercise, meditation, sls shampoo, etc. Suggest me daily routine on how to get beautiful gorgeous hair as celebrity people have (shiny smooth hair).
Meri age 25 year h, mai jb 5 saal ki thi to garam tel se jal gai. Aaj 20 saal k baad b mere face pr jale ka nisan h please koi upay btaiye.
I am 32 years old from Bangalore and working as a lead in one of IT MNC company getting decent salary but I am feeling dull no interest in my job and don't want to work in IT company. I identified my problem that I belongs to poor family and I didn't get my need in my childhood and to making more money I chosen IT filed even I am getting decent amount of salary and I can full fill my desire and need but now again I want more. More luxury life, luxury house and luxury car. I am having two issues: 1) Health issue 2) financial issue MY first issue is related to my teenage problem due to wrong friends and wrong habit I stated watching porn movie and started doing masturbation which I am still not able to leave. Even after getting married and having 1 years child. MY second problem is I wanted to make my life in financial market and I wanted to be wealthy person due to this attitude I lost almost around 8-9 lacs in stock market, I have not shared these information to my family and I have taken loan to makeup these things where my 50% of salary is doing in paying EMI, now my loan is going to over in another 3-4 months but I am still trading in stock market and making loss and this is become habit, I can not leave without trading even I trade 200 rs trade every day. Request you please guide me and help me to overcome this.
I am getting itching just below my left eye, that part became so rough and also have small size raw pimples on upper part of the body. Please suggest some medications.
How to remove warts permanently? They reappear in 1 year after being removed by heat treatment. Many near neck and underarms.
I have alot of acne, pimples and dark circle. What are step to reduced them and how it can be cure? By using natural method.
I have dark patches in my face between ear and eyes. What can I do for this? And is onion helpful in treating hair loss?
I am suffering stomach pain last 1month but still I am facing this problem. My treatment is going on but there is no relief with my problem. Can you please suggest me a good doctor?
I am 42 years old, working a stressful job, suffering from high triglycerides 710, and high uric acid .Please suggest me the appropriate homeopathy medicine.
My husband is suffering from bronchial allergy he had bronchitis before 7 years after that thick mucus forming never stops. He has also too much snoring problem. He has taken too many medicines like levocitrizen montekucast amoxicillin etizolam etc but nothing works. He use to spit all the time.
I have problem of head ache and I feel dizziness all time and I face diet problem also what should I do?
I had intercourse with my husband after that immediately I had ipill as we r not planning child now. But than also I am not getting my period now pls prescribe some medicine to get periods as early as possible.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.