Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Somasekhar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. N SomasekharYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old girl always feel alone and depressed. I always want to get noticed by a number of guys. I want to be a cynosure among boys as I am good looking. I am presently in a relationship but still I find something missing. I love him and he loves me a lot but I still want other boys care for me. And when I don't get that I feel very much depressed and alone. I cannot concentrate on my studies and always feeling bored, unhappy and alone. Please help me. Please what should I do?
Hi doctors please suggest me how to boost memory again. Previously 5 years ago my grabbing ,memory Nd all things are at peak bt now .I can't understand simple things in one time. Remembering power is too weak I forget many things not only study plus daily routine also. During the years some incident took place bt now I'm all ok bt the the side affects is still there I don't know how my nature is changed .I feel lack of confidence. Nervousness.stress .depress .hair fall. Irrigation behaviour .anger .heartbeats faster .eye problems .talking pimples ie stammering .I don't know y all these things are happing please suggest I think when will concentrate on my studies I will b fit Nd fine like earlier as books r real friends .so please suggest how to boost memory grabbing power concentration .2 for my nervousness & emotional nature .3 hair fall. 4 irritating nature also .bt mainly my memory one please help My age 22 wt 40 .eye power 1.50. Ht 5; 5.
I am not happy with my relationship, we end up with a fight every second day that causes lot of depression and frustration please help
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am 45 year old female I have thyroid. And having thyronorm 37. 5 since years. But i am feeling very weak. Bones pain badly, loss of memory. Depression. Anxiety, weight gain. Please advice me some thing for best of health
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from last 8 month. My penis became small and thin. Even any one touch it or during watching any sex video , it does not react. I am also having diabetes and blood pressure. I use to smoke and drink.
1.Do Focus one thing at a time with Mind into it and do the things in order without any Postponement or progestination
2.Timely Food and adequate Sleep
3.Breathing Exercises Regularly in one particular time and Duration