Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. N SomasekharYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male I am in military, 02 years ago I checked my problems. The doctors says I have GAD. I had taken the medication for about 02 years. When I take medicine that time I felt better my medicine courses finished. It felt better but when after having medicines for about 2 and half months I feel much better and by improving day by day doctor stopped the medicines. But after one year I again feel anxiety, shy,unable to concentrate, unable to think clearly, and having not interested in any things feel bored, always forgetting anything, unable to talk etc. Can I again should have Medicines but it has side affect of forgetfulness quickly. Can I checked another likewise home or ayurvedic medicines for permanent cure.
I am depressed from study and memory loss also please answer me that how to recover my memory and suitable food and exercise also.
I have exams going on I I keep forgetting my answers I want any ideas to remember the topics which I have studied. Basically suggestions to increase mind power.
I am a 24 year old guy who is suffering from anxiety and panic disorder from past 1 year, I got my mri done in an apprehension that I might have some mental disorder, but it came out to be normal, I have been trying to control this on my own since long, but now its getting tough, I stay in a trance, and suddenly I go into that anxiety, my thoughts are not in my control, I am confused, not able to concentrate on my work or anything, I am afraid that this might hamper my career, please suggest, is it possible to get rid of this, is anxiety curable. At times I feel I am being to harsh on my self for my past mistakes. I just want a resort, I feel like life is worthless and this problem is making it worse. I have a good life, a good job, loving parents, everything what a man can want. But still its all a waste. Please revert with a suggestion.
My 17yrs daughter is feeling like lots of questens are continuesly coming in her mind and she not able to led normal life what should I do?
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I'm 23 years old male. I'm unable to pronounce the letters r, re,RU, ir pls help me to find the solutions pls.
Hi! I am a 25 year male but I would like to wear women clothes and womanly things also for body I want to look like girlish. Can any one help me.
I am tech graduate. Currently doing a job and also preparing for govt exam. But from last two months I can't concentrate on anything. A depression feeling roaming around me. What should I do.
Sir what to do for good best peaceful mind there are too much noise in envt. How to concentrate in study and be a good person.
I was forced to have sex with male even I am male I was unconscious during all this happened when I come to consciousness the man told me that he had given me some female hormones injection. Immediately I consulted the doctor he gave me some injection and medicine. I was fine. But some times I feel that I could be a girl or to wear girls clothes. I got married and my wife is pregnant now But sometimes I like to be a girl. Otherwise I feel that I am man.
I had sufrd from panic attacks 3 years ago. I have recovered but I have been struggling with physical symptoms like weird head pressure, chest tightness, shortness of breath, additionally I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I think dis also related with my anxiety disorder. I had a stomach surgery a year ago. please help.
I am badly suffering from memory problem, the moment I think I have to do this I forget or anybody tells me anything, later I forget about it and very difficulty in remembering things, also not able to concentrate easily, too slow in grasping things, also I get tired very easily, even I sleep well. Please help, I guess these are the symptoms of vitamin B and vitamin D.
I have problem when there is time of period (monthly date), at that time I have so much irritation at that part, I continuous irritate from that, so please help me on that. Nd which medicine or tube or powder is used?
She have a problem of high temper which leads to frustration and anger and which is damn harmful to the family so what v shud do is there some medication regrading this?
Hi sir i am working in dubai plumber from last 4 year i am suffering the problem mental tension now I have too much gas trouble i am drinking alcohol any problem from this please tel me good suggestion sir thanks
I am 13 years old and I seriously love my teacher I just want to be with him but he don't know that I love him what should I do for this. Please help me.
I get irritated easily & sometimes over-react. I try to take things lightly but always fail. Can it be a result of high stress levels?
I am a 20 years old male. I am suffering from panic disorder and anxiety and my doctor recommended me inderal 10 mg and zapiz 0.25 mg medicines as per my requirement. Please advice me that can I take these pills when I had a panic attack. And advice me home remedies for anxiety.
A large number of people in the world suffer or has suffered from speech disorders like stuttering or stammering at some point in their lives. Stuttering or stammering is the involuntary disruption or interruption in speech where certain sounds are prolonged or words are repeated. Speech disorder can cause a lot of problems in terms of personality build up and causes anxiety in people. Every activity of the body is dealt or controlled by the nervous system and the brain. Thus the proper functioning of the body is the sole responsibility of the brain and any glitch can affect the functions to a certain extent.
What are the symptoms of speech disorders?
- Words are repeated
- Prolongation of words or silent blocks
- Hesitation while speaking
- Difficulty while starting a word or a phrase
What causes speech disorders?
- Genetic problems
- Stress, Shame and Anxiety
- Embarrassment and nervousness
- Loss of control while speaking
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome speech disorders:
- Brahmi Oil: It is a stimulant that is known to calm your mind and boost the function of the brain. Take 10 ml of the oil and warm it. Cool it down to a suitable temperature and apply to your head when it is lukewarm, half an hour before going for a shower. You can also apply it before going to bed and shampoo the morning after. This is more effective.
- Black pepper, almond and sugar candy: Take black pepper, and make a paste out of it. To the paste, add 7 ground almonds and mix it with sugar candy. Consume this paste every day for at least a month.
- Amla: It is an effective remedy, especially in children to stop stammering. Also known as Indian Gooseberry, it should be chewed on to slowly every day.
- Cow's Butter: Also called as ghee, it is responsible for brain development and is known to increase memory. Add this ingredient to your food.