Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.Ravindra RaoYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I had severe tonsillitis in November 2015 & got treated with an ent he removed the pus through local anesthesia & later the receptionist injected 2 injections. The area around the injection is blueish in color&got a lump & pain in the area for 3-4 weeks later pain disappeared now its almost 4months still I have have the lump on the injection side. Is there any danger do I need any Dr. consultation?
I am a student and I have regular sneezing and cold problem. Every morning when I wake up sneezing and cold starts. During night fever also starts. My body weight is also increasing very rapidly. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 53 years old male suffering from right side shoulder pain. Right hand is unable to stretch to the backside while taking bath for applying soap. Further, there is pain which I fell during my sleep also. The pain is particularly in top right hand and right shoulder. There is no injury. A homeopathy doctor says it is due to ageing problem. In my childhood, I was suffering from nail biting.
Doctor, My vitamin D- LEVEL IS 34.26. I AM TAKING SHELCAL HD. It is having calcium 500 mg and vitamin D3 500 IU combination. Apart from this I am having sun exposure about 30 minutes the daily morning. Is this vitamin D sufficient for me or do I need more? I am having osteoporosis.
I have allergy prblm when I drink milk. Headache comes after drink milk. What can I do for this type of allergy prblm sir. If it can cure from any medicine?
My age is 20 years old, does Masturbation cause hair color or not? I am doing only 2 times in a week I think it's normal so, Effect on my hair or not?
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control kindly prescribe some medications to help solve my acute PE problem.
I am facing issues while making relations with my partner. I am not getting strong erection as it was earlier, also ejaculate within 1 minute. Also wants to increase the size of my penis.
Hi doc I had abortion April first by taking medicine after a week I got ma periods too. Yesterday I had sex with me partner. Is it ok. Or we have take some suggestion regarding dis please advise us thanks.
Cough and cold is one of the most common health issues that can occur to anybody and everybody at any point of time. Nasopharynx is one of the leading causes of common cold. Cold symptoms highly affect your body's immunity power. It is always better to rely on natural products rather than medicated drugs so that speedy results can be gained and on the other hand, side-effects can also be prevented.
Common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from common cold at some point or other in their lives. Its symptoms are too well-known. In Ayurveda, this very ordinary ailment is called as Pratishyaya.
All the three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry coughs, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache problem and a runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous blockage of the nose. People with kapha dosha common colds have thick mucus discharges with dull headaches and heaviness of the head.
Major Ayurvedic products for treating cold:
Ayurveda is the ultimate solution for all kinds of health issues. There are few Ayurvedic products that can efficiently deal with cold symptoms, and they are as follows:
- Karpooradi thailam: It is for direct application over face and chest. Few drops need to be put in water and then the solution should be boiled so that you can take the steam. The solution not only reduces inflammation, but chest congestion can also be well treated.
- Thaleesapathradi choornam: excess cough can be easily released if you take it along with honey.
- Agasthya rasayanam: It is equipped with potential anti-histaminic properties, and thus it acts as a valuable decongestant.
- Fluvin capsules: These capsules are now treated as one of the excellent Ayurvedic solutions that can efficiently treat all kinds of cold symptoms. These capsules are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties as a result of which cold symptoms can be easily cured, and you can get utmost relief. You also get increased immunity by having these capsules.
5 homemade solutions for dealing with cold symptoms:
- Drinking ginger tea: It improves taste buds and digestion can be stimulated as this tea is a decongestant.
- Having lemon juice: Both honey and water can be mixed with this juice in order to soothe the sore throat. Excess cough can be driven out and vitamin C intake is also boosted.
- Taking garlic: This ingredient is highly enriched with antiseptic properties and thus infectious elements can be eliminated. Garlic can be used both in supplements and soup and thus you can choose any of these forms.
- Drinking ginger juice: Water, Amla juice and honey can be mixed with ginger juice in order to create a magical solution that can treat all signs of cold. It not only plays the role of decongestant, but your immunity can also be improved by the same.
- Make tulsi preparation: Pepper and tulsi together create the most powerful combination, which drives away both toxins and infectious elements as a result of which suffering due to cold symptoms can be reduced, and you can get instant relief.