Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Rani Chowdary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Rani ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Ma'am I am 24 years old. It's almost 3 months I haven't get periods. In ultrasound report I have Ovarian Cyst 6.01 mm. Doc. Said that it is not cancerous or she said that it's not recognize that in that cyst is water or blood present. Is it dangerous or not? And also what is the treatment of that and what cause it is?
Who do not want to be in shape & look slim? of course all of us! To maintain the beauty, many of us are working hard to keep their body in shape and hence is ready to go for anything just to lose weight. People pay heavy money for gym and fitness training centres for their weight loss and health. We stop eating our favourite foods to look slim. Many of us are opting for some meal replacement shakes, medicines or supplements for this purpose.
However, we generally ignore the simple healthy eating habits that have a major role in weight loss & health. Only menu selection is not sufficient to achieve weight loss and health targets. Menu is important but it not everything, it is one of the important part of healthy living. It has been beautifully illustrated in Ayurvedic text also that how important are your habits.
“How we eat is as important as what we eat.”
Methodical & disciplined eating helps to extract best out of food for body & soul. Food is not just to fill the stomach, it is to nourish every cell of the body.
“You can make your food to work like a superfood by complimenting with eating habits. “
Let us look at some of the healthy eating habits that will surely help you to maintain your best:
- Morning Detox: After you wake up early in the morning, have one – two glasses of lukewarm water. After plain water take some detox drink some herbal tea or herbal juice to give a kick to the metabolism.
- Drink your food: Its an old saying that we should drink our meals rather than eating. This is one of the healthy food habits as slow chewing of food will help you in digesting the food well and lowers down your calorie intake. As it is said that it takes around 20 minutes to realize that you have eaten fully after you consume any food.
- Eat before you feel excessively hungry: It is always seen that once you get hungry, you tend to eat more than your normal diet. It is because pancreas secretes more insulin which leads to control of body sugar. And hence, increase in fat consumption.
- Maintain Optimum Hydration: yes, be careful, I am not advising you to have a lot of water. The word optimum has been used to define quantity of water. It means drink as much as your body needs. For the sake of weight loss drinking gallons of water is not going to be worth. Water is the best cleanser, as we need water right from waking up to the bed. But keep in mind not to gulp down bottle at once. It should always be consumed sip by sip for better functioning. The best indicator of hydration adequacy is your urine colour. If you find it yellowish means a little more water is needed, but if it is clear means taking adequate fluids. Excess water intake could be a reason for dizziness and bloating.
- Golden 75:25 Rule: Divide your stomach into imaginary four parts &Food divided according to its state. Consume solid food in 50% of space, liquids 25%, rest 25% should be left empty, to maintain space for digestive juices and gases. Means Never ever overstuff yourself.
- Avoid any liquid or green tea or slim tea just after meal: As the golden 75:25 rule is telling us to keep some space, drinking just after meal will be the violation of this rule. Maintain a gap of 45 min to 1 hour before consuming anything else after major meal.
- Meal timings: Eat At fix intervals, to set the body clock. It will boost up metabolism and weight loss.
- Follow 12 : 12 clock: your first meal will decide your last meal timings. For example, if you wake up a 6 am, taking breakfast at 8 am, means finish your dinner by 8pm. Consider your eating clock of 12 hours only. Before and after taking plain water or herbal tea without sugar is not harmful.
- Eating food is a Ritual: Do not try to be multitasking while having food. Watching tv, mobile, talking to someone, emotional disturbance, playing, all this should be avoided while having food. Eat with full concentration and positive thoughts to get the best out of it.
- Sitting Cross Legged: Is the ideal if your knees are flexible enough. Avoid standing meals for better digestion.
- Take care of incompatible foods: Virudh aahar is a slow poison. Milk and citrus, melons and other fruits, banana and milk are the few examples.
- Maintain food order according to its taste: Sweet, sour, salt, pungent, bitter and astringent, it should be the order of having food in vedic diet plan. However, it is little difficult, as dishes prepared now a day are too complex.
To sum up: Tune in with your gut, listen to your stomach & instinct and gather knowledge to follow a path of good health. You will surely achieve your targets. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What is a Urinalysis?
A urinalysis is a laboratory test of urine commonly referred to by medical professionals as a “UA.” The urine is evaluated for the presence of certain chemicals. A microscopic exam of the urine is also done to look for abnormalities.
A urinalysis is indicated for evaluating pets with urinary abnormalities such as increased urine production, increased urinary frequency, straining to urinate, bloody urine or abnormal color to the urine. This test can also be helpful in cases of unexplained fever, loss of appetite or weight loss. A urinalysis is often done when indicated by the results of an X-ray, results of blood tests indicating a problem with the urinary system or as a follow up to physical examination when abnormalities are detected.
Any evaluation for health or illness should include a urinalysis. Urinalysis results can give an idea of hydration and kidney function; it can also indicate inflammation or infections in the urinary tract.
There is no real contraindication to performing this test. Even normal results help determine health or exclude certain diseases.
Why Is It Done?
Perhaps you might have noticed that even when you go for your routine health checkup, the physician would suggest you to undergo a urine examination. Similarly, when you approach the doctor for a certain specific ailment, then also the physician may suggest you to undergo a urine test. This test is necessary because urine provides considerable data to the physician to ascertain the cause of your ailment. Urine examination is very important as it indicates the state of your general health. A urinalysis is done for several reasons:
- To check your overall health: Your doctor may recommend a urinalysis as part of a routine medical exam, pregnancy checkup, pre-surgery preparation, or on hospital admission to screen for a variety of disorders, such as diabetes, kidney disease and liver disease.
- To diagnose a medical condition: Your doctor may suggest a urinalysis if you're experiencing abdominal pain, back pain, frequent or painful urination, blood in your urine, or other urinary problems. A urinalysis may help diagnose the cause of these symptoms.
- To monitor a medical condition: If you've been diagnosed with a medical condition, such as kidney disease or a urinary tract disease, your doctor may recommend a urinalysis on a regular basis to monitor your condition and treatment.
Other uses of urine examination:
Urine examination or analysis is also called as “urinalysis”. The urine examination reveals early signs of various diseases including ailments like diabetes and kidney diseases. Further, if you are suffering from any infection, the urine analysis will be helpful in determining the type of infection. It also helps in determining pregnancy.
Process of filtration:
As you know, it is the kidneys, which throw out urine. Further, urine contains waste materials removed from the blood by a process of filtration performed by the kidney. In fact, even the health of the kidney can be assessed by a urine examination.
Some of the other salient features of urine analysis are briefly described here:
- In the case of patients suffering from chronic kidney ailment, periodical urine examination will help the physician ascertain the health of the kidney. For example, presence of protein beyond a certain level would be a pointer to evaluate the health of your kidney. Interestingly, in some cases, a few people may release excess protein only occasionally. Therefore, during the course of urine examination, they might not have released excess protein. It is for this reason that the doctor may suggest repeated urine analysis to evaluate the health of the kidney.
- The process of urine analysis is normally grouped into three, namely visual colour examination of the urine, dip stick examination and microscopic examination. The type of examination normally depends on the ailment suspected. Further, depending on the results of urine analysis, the physician may suggest you to undergo various other urine tests.
- Sometimes the accuracy of the results of urine analysis can be affected because of certain medicines that you may be taking or dehydration and for various other reasons. In such cases, the physician may suggest you to repeat the urine examination after a few days.
In some cases, the pathologist may provide certain instructions before collecting your urine for a thorough examination. For example, you may be asked to go empty stomach or a few hours after the meals and so on. Follow these instructions scrupulously; after all, instructions are for the sake of your health and its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.
आम पन्ना गर्मी के मौसम में पीया जाने वाला लोकप्रिय और गर्मी से बचाने वाला पेय पदार्थ है. इसमें तमाम औषधीय गुणों की मौजूदगी इसे गर्मियों का एक आवश्यक पेय पदार्थ बनाती है. इसमें मीठी सुगंध, बेहतरीन स्वाद और पौष्टिकता तीनों का अद्भुत मिश्रण होता है. दरअसल गर्मी में यह शरीर को शीतल और हाइड्रेट रखने का काम करता है. इसके साथ ही गर्म मौसम के दौरान शरीर को आवश्यक इलेक्ट्रोलाइट्स भी प्रदान करता है. यदि आप गर्मी की दोपहर में एक गिलास आम पन्ना का सेवन कर लें तो इससे आपकी थकान दूर हो जाती है और यह आपको ताजगी से भर देता है. एक गिलास आम पन्ना में लगभग 180 कैलोरी पाई जाती है. आम पन्ना कार्बोहाइड्रेट, विटामिन ए, विटामिन-बी 1, बी 2 और विटामिन-सी आदि से भी भरपूर है. इसमें आयरन, सोडियम, पोटेशियम, मैग्नीशियम और कैल्शियम जैसे खनिज भी मौजूद होते हैं. आम पन्ना फोलेट, कॉलिन और पेक्टिन जैसे कुछ अन्य पोषक तत्व भी प्रदान करने का काम करता है. आइए आम पन्ना के फायदे और नुकसान को जानें.
1. स्कर्वी की समस्या में
स्कर्वी की समस्या आहार में विटामिन-सी की कमी के कारण उत्पन्न होती है. स्कर्वी में मसूड़ों की बीमारियों, कमजोरी और एनीमिया जैसी परेशानियाँ हो सकती हैं. लेकिन आम पन्ना के सेवन से आप स्कर्वी की परेशानियों से निजात पा सकते हैं.
2. गर्भावस्था में
गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए आम पन्ना में कई पोषक तत्वों की मौजूदगी होती है. इसमें पाया जाने वाला फोलेट गर्भस्थ शिशु को जन्म दोष के विभिन्न खतरों से रक्षा करता है. यही नहीं फोलेट बच्चों के वृद्धि एवं विकास के लिए भी आवश्यक तत्व है.
3. रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने में
आम पन्ना में मौजूद एंटीऑक्सिडेंट और विटामिन-सी इसे हमारे प्रतिरक्षातंत्र के लिए एक आवश्यक पेय पदार्थ के रूप में स्थापित करते हैं. इसका नियमति सेवन हमारे रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढ़ता है. इसमें मौजूद पोषक तत्व हमारे शरीर को रोगाणुओं से लड़ने के लिए मजबूत बनाते हैं.
4. एसिडिटी में
आम पन्ना जठरांत्र संबंधी विकारों के लिए तो एक रामबाण औषधि है. दरअसल कच्चे आमों में मौजूद एसिड पित्त के स्राव को बढ़ाने में मदद करता है जो आंतों के लिए एक हीलिंग एजेंट के रूप में कार्य करके इसे दुरुस्त करने का काम करता है.
5. खून से संबंधित विकारों के लिए
यदि आप खून से संबंधित विकारों से ग्रसित हैं तो आपको आम पन्ना से लाभ मिल सकता है. इसका सेवन रक्त वाहिकाओं को अधिक लचीला बनाकर इसमें मौजूद आयरन से नई लाल रक्त कोशिकाओं का निर्माण करता है. विटामिन सी लोहे के अवशोषण में मदद करके हैजा, टीबी और पेचिश जैसी समस्याओं से बचाता है.
6. गर्मी दे दिनों में इसका लाभ
जब हमारे यहाँ भयंकर गर्मियों में हम घर से बाहर निकलते हैं तो हम अपने शरीर से बहुत सारे इलेक्ट्रोलाइट्स खो देते हैं. पसीने के रूप में शरीर से बाहर आने वाला सोडियम भी इनमें से एक है. ऐसे में यदि आप एक गिलास आम पन्ना पिएं तो इससे आपके शरीर में इलेक्ट्रोलाइट्स को संतुलित रखने में मदद मिलती है क्योंकि यह खनिजों में समृद्ध होता है. इलेक्ट्रोलाइट हमारे शरीर के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं क्योंकि यह हमें ऊर्जा देते हैं, थकान को दूर करते हैं, द्रव संतुलन को नियंत्रित करते हैं और पीएच को नियमित करते हैं.
7. एनीमिया के लिए
आयरन से समृद्ध आम पन्ना को एनीमिया को दूर करने के लिए बहुत प्रभावी पाया गया है. यह लाल रक्त कोशिकाओं को बढ़ाने में मदद करता है. इसलिए यदि आप एनीमिया के जोखिम से बचना चाहते हैं तो आम पन्ना का सेवन करें.
8. बढ़ाए पाचन क्रिया
गर्मियों के मौसम में पाचन समस्या अधिक होने लगती हैं. ऐसा मुख्य रूप से शरीर में तरल पदार्थों के नुकसान के कारण होता है. लेकिन जब आप आम पन्ना का सेवन करते हैं तो यह आम का पेय अपनी प्यास को बुझाने और अपच, दस्त, कब्ज और बवासीर जैसी समस्याओं को रोकने में मदद करता है.
आम पन्ना के नुकसान
- आम पन्ना में उच्च मात्रा में कैलोरी होती है जो मधुमेह रोगियों के लिए हानिकारक हो सकती है.
- मधुमेह रोगी इस पेय का सेवन बिना चीनी या नमक के कर सकते हैं.
- आम पन्ना और आम के छिलके में उरुशीयोल होता है जो प्राकृतिक रूप में जहरीला होता है, जिससे कुछ लोगों को एलर्जी प्रतिक्रिया हो सकती है.
My wife is pregnant since last 6 weeks and ultrasound report says single intrauterine pregnancy of about 6 weeks 4 days gestational age without cardiac activity then what can I do please suggest me as soon as possible.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am a hypothyroid patient for the last 15 years and am on medication of eltroxin 100 mg. I also have glaucoma for which I am using travatan and other two drops. My problem is that for the past 1 year I am facing problem of vaginal gas. It happens sometimes while sleeping in the night or mostly when I bend down of which I have no control. It feels embarrassing when in between people. What is the cause of this and is it to worry about ?I also have problem of white discharge which happens of creamy texture especially after menstruation. I have had two normal deliveries.
1. Most of you have not realized the importance physical activities.
2. Most of you have gave up physical exercise just for 15 more mins sleep in the morning.
3. Most of you have no time to do some physical activities due to daily routine.
80% of your body degeneration can be reduced by doing some physical activities in a day.
Do the at least 15mins of physical exercise, let the calories burn and new cells in a body build up.
Don't pamper your body, if you pamper it, more chances to welcome diseases. More you hard your body by doing surya namaskara, yoga, gym, walking, playing games (out door games obviously), dance, aerobics, swiming, meditation what not, keep your body healthy.
Just take 1 hour of time from a day for physical exercise and enjoy rest of the 23 hours. Else, it will be different.
Benefits of physical exercise:
1. Your body is fit.
2. Body and muscles are hungry and when you eat a best nutritional food, it will observe completely.
3. Reduces the degeneration of body and keep away the diseases.
4. Improves your confidence.
5. When you fall under sick, you have better chances to get well soon.
6. Give you the good mind set to think in a right way.
7. Build up a high immunity power to control any environment condition.
8. You can give a better life to your family. Pls don't sad yourself in icu and sad your loved ones outside icu.
9. You can perform 100% at your profession.
10. Body will be active for entire day.
Just keep doing exercise. Because health is wealth.
I wish you a happy healthy family and society.