Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Rambabu
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. RambabuYour feedback matters!
What should I do to remove pimples from mya face .I should use any face cream n all just give me any way to remove pimples.
I have been using multani matti along with few drops of lemon and turmeric powder and some honey as a paste on my face to treat pimples and acne marks. Is it advisable as my earlier doctor said it is absolutely fine to use. And if it is advisable by you please tell me how many times in a week should I use it.
Hi sir or madam. I have acnes on my face. My face is White in color. So please tell me any medicine. To reduce the acnes on my face.
Good morning Concern, I have problem with hair fall regularly and my hair are very thin and white as well dandruff too much. That’s why I have shaved. Sometimes itching & when I put my fingers on my scalp some of dandruff with dust/oil come on it. Is this scalp infection? So kindly tell me the proper treatment for my falling hair to be stopped and to get thick & strong hair. I am 27. I am very upset with this problem. 7217384825.
Do’s and Don’ts for Dark Circles for Under-Eye.
Causes of dark circles:
- Lack of sleep.
- Excessive exposure to the sun.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Scratching or rubbing your eyes excessively.
- By drinking alcohol or smoking, etc.
Do’s and don’ts for dark circles for under-eye.
Do’s for dark circles for under eye:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Sleep well, at least for 8 hours.
3. Apply sunscreen daily.
4. Never touch your face with dirty hands. See that your napkin you wipe with is clean.
5. Remove make-up before going to sleep.
6. Wear sun glasses when out in sun.
7. Have more of fruits and vegetables (include Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K i.e oranges, kiwi, broccoli, carrots, green vegetables, etc)
8. Include a salad made with vegetables like carrot, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage daily in your diet.
9. Include omega 3 fats in diet e.g. walnuts,fish, etc.
10. Exercise regularly.
11. Rest well.
Don’ts for dark circles for under eye:
1. Don’t smoke.
2. Don’t drink alcohol.
3. Avoid eating sugary and processed food.
4. Don’t be awake till midnight for watching movies or doing late night work
5. Avoid too much of salt.
6. Don't sleep with make-up on.
7. Avoid taking stress.