Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. N. Rama KumariYour feedback matters!
I am having sometimes extreme pain below heart. It is happening everyday once or twice. Can you please suggest me cure for the same. And also when I eat any junk food then after 2-3 hours it's paining also. Please help me to cure this physical problem.
I used to have sudden sharp chest pain under my left chest once in every 3 months which used to last for less than 5 minutes .some two weeks back I got caught by cold which which started with fever and lasted less than two days but soon after that I started coughing I even consulted a doctor who prescribed me some medicines .I am having those medicines but last night I again felt some sharp pain under my left chest although the intensity of the pain dropped down a bit .but it's still there has also spread to my left shoulder what should I do? Pls help! I would be grateful to you.
My Father is 60 Year old, He is suffering for High Blood pressure for around 7 years, Now we came here and treating him. He has below complaints 1. High Blood Pressure 2. Frequent Urination 3. Pain in lower thai of right side leg We did below Tests:- 1. Complete blood count showing as normal as needed by a Adult 2. FBS is 89 and PPBS is 146 3. Thyroid profile and LIPID profile shows normal 4. URIN FOR MICROAKBUMIN is 15.0mg 5. Ultrasonography of Abdomen and Pelvis report shows normal 6. ECHO report shows normal Below Medication he is taking: Supermet XL 50 OLMY-A Urimax D Consivas ASP Restyl 0.25mg Carpool T The Blood pressure is normal now, But he is still suffering with Frequent Urination as he has to pee in every 30min and Pain still there in Lower thai (after doing hot therapy didn’t get any result) Please Suggest.
I am 26 years and I am having chronic pain on my shoulder please advise for my son I am 59 and having bp from last week onwards.
I am 71 male with hypertension, as per doctors advice I am taking 3 drugs nodon2.5/dilnip10/minipressxl2.5 ll, I have dobut still my bp is above 170/60 what would you suggest ?
Hello, I am 51 years old. My cholesterol levels are 258. Is it OK or will there be any problems related to heart? I am very much tensed about it. What should I do now? Please suggest me some home remedies for it as soon as possible. Thankyou.
Feb 2015 my hdl was 30 ldl 160 and trig. 200. I have replaced my refind oil to olive. Now in june results are hdl 50 ldl 100 both in limits. But trig has increased to 220. Please suggest to control triglricies.
Hello doc! I have a query to raise here as my great grand father have some sort of breathing issues while he fall asleep in nights, I hear hoarse voice while he respires and as he says he suffers sort breathing in sleep for 3 or 4 times in a row. Doc! please help me out of this and I will be grateful for this and efforts will be appreciated. His age- 7.4 medical conditions- recovered from multiple injuries in an accident. Stone and high bp issues. Please help me out doctor. Thanks
I am 19 years old. I masturbated regularly. Am I getting heart stroke? I studied in some sites that excess masturbation leads to stroke. Please give a solution to my problem.
I have a headache and also some back pain and also some high blood pressure so please suggest me some best advice.
I am from vivekanada nagar west chowbaga Kolkata 700105. I am having cuf and when I take long breathe my heart pain's please tell me.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.