Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Pratap Kumar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. Pratap KumarYour feedback matters!
How much time it takes to treat Parkinson. My mom is suffering from it, her hands shakes a lil. She is under treatment by a neurosurgeon.
Maintain a healthy weight.
Check your waist line.
Eat mindfully,Emphasize colourful vitamin packed vegitables and fruits.Whole grains, fish,lean poultry and beans and other legumes as protien sources from plus healthy fats. Cut down on unnecessary calories from sweets and sodas,refiend grains like white breador white rice,unhealthy fats, fried and fast foods and mindless snacking.Keep a open eye on portion size.
Exercise regularly. Brisk walk of 2 and half to 5 hours /week.
Keep an eye on important health numbers.Keep a watch on triglyceride, LDL.Blood pressue and blood sugar.
- Occurs suddenly
- There is neurological problem or paralysis (lakwa)
- It may be temporarily or permanent
- May lead to sudden dearth
1. Sudden trouble in walking, co-ordination, balance
2. Sudden dizziness
3. Sudden sever headache
4. Sudden numbness or weakness of face / arm/ leg- specially on one side
5. Sudden confusion/ problem in understanding
6. Sudden speech problem
7. Sudden problem in vision (seeing) in one or both eyes
- Blockage of an blood vessel in the brain by a clot
- Rupture of blood vessel in the brain.
- Time is crucial- to reverse or reduce the damage to brain cells . brain cells die within minutes to few hours and do not regenerate - thus lead to permanent loss of function.
- A clot bursting drug is required to be given within 3-6 hrs.
- Blood thinning medicine are to be continued for a long time
- Progress in the disease is continuous process and continues for years
By controlling risk factors like
Recognize the symptoms of stroke and act immediately – to take the patent to hospital.