Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Padmakar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. N PadmakarYour feedback matters!
From last fifteen days, at evening and night time after every 15-20 minutes I go for urine. What can I do.
Doctor, I am female 18 year old. I feel burning after urin for 5-10 min. But It disappear for few days after taking green coconut water, and again come after few days. I feel vomiting sometimes also.
Hey I am 19 years old boy. And I think I usually urinate much frequently than everybody. M else. Can you please help me in anyways .but also I think as I drink a lot of water so that can be the reason to. So please give your reply sir.
Hi. One of my friends dad is suffering form Urine problem and doctors have suggested him for a operation as his urinary bladder is currently holding 50 ml, they have informed him that they would make a surgery where they would replace a bag and he will have to pass urine through it, Can you please suggest if this is safe, Or please let me know if their is any alternative way which is much safer.
I have got calculi in my left and right kidney. One is of 4mm and one is of 5mm. What is the best possible treatment?
I am 47 years old severe urine infection with burning sensation urine coming out with difficulty have put lot of pressure in aiims diagnosed prostate it can be cured with medicine or operation is only remedy taking uni max one tab daily note yesterday urine was stopped doctor took out after injecting pipe but it wasn't going inside pls tell me is it urinary track problem or prostate and options for not going for operation l.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.