Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. N PadmakarYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. mujhe upri uti infection ho gaya hai jiski bajah se kidney infection ho gaya h angreji daba koi fayda nhi kr rahi hai chandraprabha bati goksuradi aur punarnabadi se bhi kii fayda nhi ho raha h pls koi achchi medicine batayen pls hlp.
I have stone in my both kidneys. Before 7 years. I got operation 5 years ago. But knw is same problem. I have stone in my both kidneys again. So what can I do. Please give me suggetion.
Hi, I'm 21 years old male I got stones in both the kidneys left 4mm and right 12mm. What should I do? is it possible with tablets?
I am 59 year old woman I have urine infection when I take antibiotics it improves but antibiotics give side effects and weakness also urine infection start after some time please guide me.
I'm married. 21 years old. I'm suffering from urinary infection. Using condom is the reason of urinary infection?
Sir I am observing that my urine gets yellow what does it mean and after waking up in the morning I got the yellowest of all the day is there is any problem? Why this is happening.
My wife is 28 year old & suffering with ston. 56cm in gv but hemoglobin is 6 only please suggest by homeo path.
Sir I am 47 years man from 3-4 days I had strong pain below abdomen and also burning urine I meet some doctor he prescribed medince for 5 days but I didn't had any relief in pain and from yesterday I had blood urine. Fully blood and at present. In Dubai for my job .again I went to. Doctor and he asked for blood test where I learned my serum. creatine is 1.36mf/dl I. Never had any medical history before I have hypertension since 7-8 years and intake tenormin 25 mg daily Am allergic to. Brufen and its salt Please guide me what should I domhaving pain again Today Am worried about my health as is any disorder in my kidney Do I need to come. Back. India for treatment is there any serious problem. Please guide Thanks
Can prostate problem like (BHP or infection) affect morning erection. Doctor give me prostate alpha blocker medicine. Which quite help me. Is that serious?
I have diabetes from past 18 years and also have kidney problem Now suffering from diabetic neuropathy leg selling is not getting reduce I consulted doctor and took medicine but its not getting reduce how can I get rid of it.
I am 26 young. I am difficult from last Week during excretion. I tried by drinking water in morning also but I failed. I observed little pain. I feels like my hole become smaller. What might be reasons.
I AM 53 YEARS MALE . I AM DIABETES FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS . MY URINE IS DARK yellow . IS THIS SIGN OF ANY DISEASE.
What is kidney disease and Are You at Risk for Kidney Disease? Kidney disease is most often caused by diabetes or high blood pressure?
My wife is 62 years old and getting frequent urinary infection. What are the causes and most effective remedy to stop it?
Recently, my father took treatment for sugar test. And the report says that he has 142 mg/dl on fasting blood sugar and 218 mg/dl on post prandial blood sugar. Reports of urine test says fasting urine sugar is green colour ppt and post prandial urine sugar is yellow colour ppt. What does it mean?
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
7 secrets to kidney health
You can do a number of things to keep your kidneys functioning properly and keep them as healthy as possible at every stage of life.
1. Hydrate, but don’t overdo it.
“contrary to popular belief, no studies have proven over-hydration as an effective practice in enhancing kidney function,” so, while it’s always a good idea to drink enough water, drinking more than the typical four to six glasses a day probably won’t help your kidneys do their job any better.
2eat healthy foods.
Your kidneys can tolerate a wide range of dietary habits, but most kidney problems arise out of other medical conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes. Because of this, he suggests you follow healthy, moderate eating habits to control weight and blood pressure.
Preventing diabetes and high blood pressure will help keep kidneys in good condition.
3. Exercise regularly.
If you’re healthy, getting your exercise is a good idea because, like healthy eating habits, regular physical activity can stave off weight gain and high blood pressure. But do be mindful of how much exercise you do, especially if you’re not conditioned.“overexerting yourself when you’re not fit and healthy can put a strain on your kidneys, especially if you exercise so much that you cause excessive breakdown of muscle tissue.
4. Use caution with supplements and herbal remedies.
Excessive amounts of certain vitamin supplements and some herbal extracts may be harmful to your kidneys. Talk to your doctor about any vitamins and herbs you plan to take.
5. Quit smoking.
Smoking can damage blood vessels, which decreases the flow of blood in the kidneys. When the kidneys don’t have adequate blood flow, they can’t function at optimal levels. Smoking also increases the risk of high blood pressure as well as the risk of kidney cancer.
6. Don’t overdo it when taking over-the-counter medications.
“common non-prescription pills like ibuprofen and naproxen (nsaid’s) can cause kidney damage if taken too regularly over a prolonged period,” if you have healthy kidneys and use these medicines for occasional pain, they probably don’t pose a risk. That if you take them for chronic pain or arthritis, you should talk to your doctor about monitoring your kidney function or finding alternative ways to control your pain.
7. If you’re at risk, get regular kidney function screening. “if you have either diabetes or high blood pressure, your physician should screen for kidney dysfunction as part of routine care for those conditions.