Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Narendra Kumar
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. Narendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I have cold more than 10 days. I take medicine clhlorophimine male. Bendryal cough syrup and dipothram cough syrup. And cifixme medicine but still I have cold and cough. Color of cough is white thick. And I am not feel any smell and taste. How can I get relief from cold and this cough?
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections:
- Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
- Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
- Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat.
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
I am suffering from asthma since last 3 years. At first I took allopathy treatment but didn?t get good result. Then I went for homeopathy medicine. I am taking homeopathy medicine since last 1.5 year and gradually it seemed that my problem is going. Last one month ago I was completely fine but suddenly my problem increase. I am very upset now. I took medicine patiently for permanent cure. But now I am afraid it will go or not. Should I change the doctor? Or my problem will not cure permanently? Is it take such a long time to cure?
My sister is having an asthma problem. And since she has to go out for work the dust and pollution are affecting her. Please suggest some tips for her?
Hello doctor. I am suffering from cough for last 1 month. I just done my x-ray chest (pa) view digital test. In reports (there is pleural thickening with blunting of the right constophrenic angle suggestive of pleural effusion. Right dome appears raised? subpulmonic collection? subdiaphragmatic pathology. 1. Left lung field and costophrenic angle are clear. 2. Hilar shadows are normal. 3. No tracheal or mediastinal shift is seen. 4. Cardiac size is within normal limits. 5. Rib cage appears normal. 6. To be correlated with clinical and lab findings. U/s whole abdomen 1. There is fluid in the right pleural cavity. No subdiaphragmatic collection is seen. 2. Liver is normal in size, shape and echotexture. No focal lesion is seen. No evidence of intrahepatic biliary dilatation is seen. 3. Gall bladder is normally distended with a normal wall thickness. No calculi are seen within. Cbd and portal vein are normal n calibre. 4. Pancreas is normal in size and echotexture. No evidence of pancreatic duct dilatation is seen. No significant retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy is seen. 5. Spleen is normal in size and echotexture is seen. 6. Kidneys are normal in size, shape and position. Cortical thickness and echotexture is within normal limits. No calculus or hydronephorosis is seen. Rk = 11.2cm, lk = 11.4cm. No evidence of ureteric dilatation seen. 7. Urinary bladder is empty. 8. Uterus is anteverted. It measures appox. 7 x 5.4 x 3.7cm. Myometrial and endometrial echotexture is normal. Endometrial thickness = 4mm. Cervix is normal in size and outline. 9. Ovaries are normal in size with a smooth outline and normal exotexture. 10. No adenexal lesion is seen. 11. No free fluid is seen in the preitoneal cavity. Opinion: right pleural effusion. Liver function test ggt 23 u/i 0-50 sgot 28 u/i upto 46 sgpt 36 u/l upto 49 serum bilirubin total 0.8 mg/dl 0.00-1.00 direct 0.1 mg/dl 0.00-0.2 indirect 0.7 mg/dl 0.2-0.8 alkaline phosphate 209 u/l 106-308 complete hemogram test total leucocytes 6.0x 10/ui 4.4-11 neutrophils 60.6 % 40-80 lymphocytes 30.9 % 20-69 monocytes 1 % 0-10 eosinophils 7.3 % 0-6 basophils 0.2 % 0-1 total rbc 4.9 x 10 / ui 4.3-5.9 hrmoglobin 10.0 q/di 13.3-17.7 hematocrit 37.8 % 39.8-52.2 m. C. V. 101 fl 76-100 m. C. H. 26.1 % 76-100 platelet 197x 10 /ui 150-400 e. S. R. 40 mm/hr 0-15 fasting blood sugar 82 mg/di 70-120 this is my all reports. Please suggest what to do next.
I Have Sinus Problem From last 3 years And Allergy of Cold From 6 Years its Very Troublefull .plse Help Me To Root Out These Problem.
Bronchial adenoma is an uncommon benign tumour that begins in the mucous glands and the airways of the lungs (bronchi). These cancers progress very slowly and can be cured if detected. These cancers can easily spread to other parts of the body, such as the adjoining cells and tissues. These types of cancers, however, respond well to treatment.
There are three types of bronchial adenoma:
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma: This type of cancer starts in the salivary glands of the mouth; it may also affect the sweat glands, trachea (windpipe) and the woman's breasts.
- Carcinoid tumors: These tumors impair the functioning of the nerve cells and cells that produce hormones. They usually develop in the stomach and the lungs.
- Mucoepidermoid carcinoma: This type develops in the salivary glands. The parotid glands near the ears are usually affected.
Causes: The exact cause of this disorder is not known. It is believed that some genes in the body are responsible for mutation of the cells. Multiple endocrine neoplasia (a combination of diseases which affects the endocrine system of the body) increases the risks of being affected by bronchial adenoma.
Symptoms: Since these tumors progress very slowly, initially the symptoms might not be apparent. In the latter stages, the symptoms that show up depend on the location of the cancer.
For carcinoid tumors, the symptoms are:
- You may experience wheezing and cough
- Presence of blood in the cough
- Chest pain and breathing difficulties
- Becoming increasingly susceptible to infections such as pneumonia
For mucoepidermoid carcinoma, the symptoms are:
- The glands near the ears may swell
- You may experience pain in your face
For Adenoid cystic carcinoma, the symptoms are: