Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Naga Jyothi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Naga JyothiYour feedback matters!
Sir I need urgent reply kindly response soon sir my frnd she is worrying of delaying period last month 13th she had date and it has to be done this month 13th bt until now not yet her date even she has health upset last week blood deficit and she had exam also it has over last day and wrk there in home and make sure about prgncy not there sir.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on last month 6th and she took I pill tablet on 8th morning, she had her regular period on 17th on September (minimum bleeding). But unfortunately we had again unprotected sex on yesterday (1st oct) morning, is it fine to take I pill with in 3 days to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Please help me on this.
Hello, Meri age 29 year h .Mera period 23 sep ko aya Tha. 28 sep ko Maine unsafe sex ke Karan unwanted 72 liya Tha uske bad 7 Oct ko Mera period repeat ho gya h.Please mujhe iski wajah or solution btaye.
I am 24years old after my Delivery my breast is loosen and have become too small please help me to bring back my normal breast.
Actually my frnd had taken 4-5 contraceptive pills from last one year to stop pregnancy. Is it harmful for her, or what are the consequences of using this?
I am 25 years old. I m trying to concieve last 3 years. My period is irregular. My doctors prescribe me aloes compounnd starting of my cycle till 11 days and then start leptaden remain an dfolic acid daily. And 3 day of my period he was started shiphen 2 tablets for five days. Is it possible to confirm pregnancy this cycle?
I took an ipill 2 days ago and then today I had unprotected sex. I'm thinking of using emergency contraceptive pill (i-pill) now as I don't want to get pregnant at present. Is it advisable to take i-pill twice within such short duration? Are there any side effects in the long term? Please advise. PS: I have already taken i-pill twice in the last one month, including the one I had taken 2 days ago.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!