Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Naga JyothiYour feedback matters!
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production (a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 Amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am a 25 years old female with history of pcos, im not on any medications, there's significant coarse hair growth on my chin and mybteasts are underdeveloped. Can it be helped? Can breast growth happen after 25, non surgically, can hair growth be stopped?
Hi I am 24 year old and had a abortion last year september, after that I am trying to conceive but no response recentnly I have figured out huge tummy and my periods are less it last for one day? what all is this ?
Sir/madam It's being about 3 months since I had no periods and now having mild giddiness and weakness and sometimes nausea what could be the possible cause.
I had sex with my boyfriend on d 24th of this month nd took an ipill d next day are there any chances of pregnancy though v had a protected sex.
Maine 6 month phle nsbundi opresion kraya tha tb se maire period regular nahi hai ab to 3 month se period nhi aaya kya kru help me.
Which inhaler is safe during pregnancy for asthma. I'm using symbicort turbinhaler is it safe. Please suggest some alternative. Symbicort I use one dose in 2-3 days.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.
I do a sex with my husband. But I do not know about the peorids. When the first period is coming and the second. Please guide me doctor.
My marriage is 5 month old, me and my wife never use condom and any pill, sex life is healthy, but my wife no pregnant pls help me and any treatment of pregnancy.
I got my periods on 25th December (period cycle 28 days). I had unprotected Sex on January 5th. Ive been using Estranon tab. To get my periods in regular. Will I get my periods on time? Will this tab. Estranon prevents pregnancy? please answer.
I am 42 years, and i am undergoing treatment to get conceived from past 1 year, is there is any possibility that i get conceived
Muje last month 3 feb ko period aayatha aj 10 mar hogyi abhi tk ni aya pregnancy result b negative h please help me kya kru jisse period aajye pain b h.
Hello. 7 months ago I had protected anal exposure with Female. Afer 7 months I found anal sex has highest risk for getting infected. So I get tested at 7 months of my last exposure. My result was 0.231 Non reactive on 4th gen ECLIA. For cross checking I had another test from different clinic and results was Non reactive. I got two negative results after 7 months of exposure. But I'm still in fear of being infected. I'm feeling too much anxiety, Guilt and depression. My anxiety is killing me from inside. Thanks for Giving me your Valuable Moments.
Ovulation cycle and pregnancy go hand in hand. Simply put, if you cannot ovulate, you cannot become pregnant. Ovulation is the way that the body matures eggs and makes it possible to become pregnant. By calculating your ovulation cycle, you can figure out when you are most fertile, and plan accordingly.
Hi, i am female 25 years old. Married for just 15-20 days. and suffering from vaginal itching and burning and running to the toilet over again and again. What is the problem and how it can be solved?
What is balance diet? Step .org planning balance diet? Write down of importance of balance diet? definition of balance diet.
Wil pregnancy test work with in a week after sexual intercourse I want a good answer no menstrual cycle since the intercourse.
Cataract can be defined as the clouding of the natural lenses in the eyes. This is caused by the clumping of protein in the eye lens. Cataract is a common eye disorder and the leading cause of loss of vision in people who are past their fortieth birthday. Cataract can occur in one or both eyes. When diagnosed properly, cataract can be treated with surgery to prevent blindness.
Depending on where and how they develop, there are many types of cataract. The most common amongst these are:
- Subcapsular cataract: These occur at the back of the eye lens. Diabetic patients are very susceptible to this kind of cataract.
- Nuclear cataract: Yellowish-brown cataract that form in the center of the lens are called nuclear cataract. This is usually seen in cataract caused by ageing.
- Cortical cataract: Cataract in the lens cortex are known as cortical cataract. These are wedge shaped and whitish in color. Spokes protruding out of these opaque wedges can be seen moving towards the center of the eye.
- Congenital cataract: Though they are not common, babies can also have cataract. Cataract formed at birth or within the first year of a baby's birth are known as congenital cataract.
- Secondary cataract: Cataract is one of the known side effects of diabetes and glaucoma. Some steroids and medicines are also linked to cataract.
- Traumatic cataract: If your vision becomes cloudy years after an eye injury, it could be a traumatic cataract. It can take several years for this to happen.
- Radiation cataract: Exposure to radiation can also lead to cataract. This is seen sometimes in patients who have undergone radiation therapy to fight diseases like cancer.
Though the type of cataract might differ from person to person, the symptoms are usually the same. Some of the common symptoms of cataract are:
- Blurred vision
- Reduced night vision
- Increased sensitivity to light and glare
- Seeing halos around lights
- Colors appearing faded
- Double vision
- Frequent change in (glass power) refraction
A reading test is the first step towards diagnosing cataracts. This is followed by tests to measure the eye pressure. Your doctor will also need to dilate the pupil to check the condition of the optic nerves and retina.
Surgery is the safest way to remove a cataract. Surgery is usually recommended when cataract begin inhibiting your daily life such as preventing you from driving, interfering with reading etc.
In most cases, this can be done as an outpatient procedure. The earlier it is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. Hence, if you notice any of the symptoms mentioned above, get your eyes checked at once. The surgery is a day-care surgery only, so a person can go home the same day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.