Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Lakshmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
1. Increase fluid intake 4-8 ounces of water per day.
2. Avoid excessive throat clearing - try sipping water instead.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Fatigue can cause voice to sound hoarse.
4. Use plenty of breath support.
5. Do not speak in sentences that are too long. This causes you to vocalize with inadequate breath support at the end of your air stream.
6. Minimize caffeine, alcohol, menthol throat lozenges and dairy intake. These can dry out the vocal cords and/ or create thick mucous.
7. Avoid smoking.
8. Avoid raising your voice above others in a loud environment, it can cause straining and vocal abuse.
I come to know that I am suffering from pcod so what should I take in diet and how can I cure it naturally.
Avoiding Penis Pain While Using a Pump
One of the benefits of a society which is more open concerning sexual issues is the greater availability of items, both recreational and medical, for use on the penis. A penis pump is one such device which has a definite medical use (for helping men with erectile issues achieve firmness) and a recreational use (for allowing men to "pump up" their penis for fun). Of course, using a penis pump for pure recreational purposes does come with some risks; used improperly, it can lead to penis injury, in severe cases, or general penis pain in less severe ones. The more a man knows about a penis pump before using one, the less likely the chance of experiencing penis pain.
With that in mind, here are some tips which many find useful in helping to decrease the chance of penis pain from a penis pump experience.
1) Measure the penis. Some pumps come in different sizes, in which case it's important to know that which one to get. It's best to measure both length and girth of the member when it is erect.
2) Read the directions. Yes, it's understandable that a guy may be anxious to get to the fun stuff right away - but it's still better to take a few minutes and actually read the directions that should come with a penis pump. Knowing how it works and what needs to be done to use it effectively - and then using that information - is the best way to avoid penis pain and injury. One thing that is important to know is what is the recommended pressure range to seek. So find that information and do not exceed that range.
3) Clean it. Before the first use (and indeed before each use), take a few minutes to disinfect the cylinder. The pump is an attractive place for bacteria to grow.
4) Prep the penis. Just as experts advise people to warm up before engaging in long distance running or lifting heavy weights, so should a man warm up his penis before engaging in pumping. One recommended preparation routine involves taking a small towel, soaking it in warm water, and then wrapping it around the penis for two-thee minutes. Afterward, rub some lotion or lubricant on the penis and gently massage it with the hands. Although the penis is likely to get at least partially erect, stick to gently massaging as opposed to masturbating; the latter involves more friction and may dry the penis out somewhat.
5) Consider shaving. Although massively hairy men do indeed use penis pumps, so men find that the presence of hair gets a little in the way - it can get caught in the tube and pulled, producing some discomfort. Some men prefer to be clean-shaven or at least trimmed when using a pump.
6) Don't overdo it. Pumping too long or at too high a pressure is the most common reason for penis pain from pumping. Beginners should definitely take it easy; most sources recommend taking a break of 3-5 minutes every 15 minutes and only going for a half hour to start. This can build slowly, but any time there is pain, a guy should stop.
7) Talk to a doctor. Guys can sometimes be embarrassed talking about ways in which they engage their penis, but it's good to let a doctor know if a pump is in the offing. He may have some words of caution to impart that can be useful.
Even when taking precautions, penis pump use can still sometimes result in a little penis pain. Regularly applying a superior penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate that soreness. is strongly urged. This is especially true when using a crème with both a high end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), which together can provide great relief to aching penis skin. It's also beneficial if the crème contains vitamin D, as this is often called a miracle vitamin due to its ability to support healthy cellular function.