Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Kranthi KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doc I m 16 year old boy and having a lot of dry dandruff in my hairs. I discuss with an doctor who advise me to use" scalpe" shampoo but it did not make any change in my hair plez help me.
Sir my body weight is very high as per my height. When I do some hard work I feel very tired and a back pain created for the work. How can I loss my weight?
Plantar warts are a common occurrence in children, so are palmer warts. These warts are named so according to where they appear in the body. Palmer warts occur on the hands, and plantar warts on the bottom of the foot.
What causes plantar warts and palmer warts?
Plantar warts and palmer warts are caused by a viral infection in the top layer of the skin. The virus strain here is called human papillomavirus or HPV. (Take note that while many strains of the virus exist, those that cause genital warts are different from the ones that cause plantar warts). The resulting warts are non-cancerous growths but are often mistaken to be malignant. In fact, most warts go away in a year or two if you leave them alone without treatment. However, depending on the location they may cause minor pain or irritation. For a self-conscious person, the wart may cause people to shy away from clothes and situations that require their exposure.
How do you identify a plantar wart?
Think of any yesteryear movies where the villains had a distinct look to make them look malicious. Such villains were often planted with a plantar wart! Both plantar and palmer warts are generally small to the size of a small thermocol ball, although some tend to grow bigger. Sometimes, the warts appear in clusters called mosaic warts. Sometimes, a seed like dot appears on the wart as a result of a blood vessel growing into it. Such warts are also called seed warts. Because of the constant pressure from walking and standing, planter warts don't tend to stick about the skin as much as palmer or other warts.
Here are 3 ways to get rid of plantar warts
- Try some home remedies: Home remedies described here are quite effective but may take a while before the effects are visible. Also the warts may be painful during the treatment period making it difficult for you to walk. Start by soaking your feet in warm water to soften the wart. Use an isolated nail file or pumice stone to remove the top layer of dead skin. (Make sure you don't reuse the tool for anything else). Next, go for a salicylic acid treatment in the form of liquid, gel or patches. You can also follow this up with a duct tape treatment for 7 days and then remove the duct tape. You can also try freezing the wart with an over the counter medicine like Compound W Freeze Off and Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away. During any home remedy, if the wart starts bleeding, oozes blood or pus or becomes painful you may need an intervention from a medical specialist.
- Prevent plantar warts: You get infected with plantar warts through exposure to skin scales that are infected by the virus. Watch for contagious spreading in closed rooms with skin exposures like changing lockers and common showers.
- Consult a doctor to try a strong salicylic acid treatment, laser treatment immunotherapy or even surgical options to remove the wart.
Sir I have acne since 3year befor they eratitated me well please give me solution to removed them and scares too thanks you sir.
I lost my hair and having full problem of dandruff from two years please suggest me tips or tablets.
I am 36 years male. I am getting sunburns on head and neck very frequently even come in very short time period in sun like 10-15 minustes.
How to get continuous 7 hours sleep without any break. I am getting sleep 4 hours sleep, after that I wake up and again try to sleep. Rest 3 hours again I sleep and wake up automatically. Is there any remedies to get continuous 7 hours sleep?
I want to delay my periods for 10 days. I am of the age 20. I do not suffer from any allergy nor undergoing any treatment. Pls prescribe me the tablets that I should take.
Loss of Pain and/or Temperature Sensation
Damage to the nerve pathways responsible for receiving, transmitting, or processing of external stimuli can result in the loss of pain and/or temperature sensation in that extremity (for example, arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, and toes).
Sensation of ants crawling on hands and legs and pins pricking is the most common symptom.
According to Ayurveda
- Ayurveda says sukra dhatu is the end product of all dhatus
- masturbating destroy your last product of your diet
- masturbating makes you unhealthy, low confident personality
- masturbating is not exercise
- masturbating reduce your immunity
- a masturbating person is confused always, he can become a rapist, loose character, loose personality
- no one likes him
- now sex is a power
- using sex with your wife makes you healthy, wealthy and social fit personality
- even modern science says the definition of health is the person who is physically, mentally, socially and spiritually fit he/ she is healthy
- as a human, we have some obligations related to sexual life we r not animals who can do sex with anyone which we like and only this is the thing which make us human
- use sex as the power, not your weakness as Ayurveda says