Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Kranthi KumarYour feedback matters!
Mujhe one year se pcod h or mere weight bohot speed se gain ho ra h. 71 kg ho cough h. please help. Weight loss kaise hoga and pcod ka koi treatment possible h b ya nhi. please tell me about pcod!
Lybrate | Dr R G Saha speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi, I 27 years old, I m married since 3 years suffering from infertility because of tube blockage and pcos, I had taken lots of treatment but all fails, please tell me the best alternative non-invasive treatment.
What should be a healthy diet for bachelors living. Outside their. How can I keep myself fresh. Because even after I wake up I feel sleepy alot.
I'm 20years old male fairy skin but there many pimples rise again and again. I tried various types of pimple clear cream to overcome all that but there's nothing I could get but to hope. Please help me.
I have not been able to sleep since 1 week because of back pain. I have used ointment creams but I have not got any relief. Tell me please what to do?
I have a problem since many years . I am 24 now . As soon as I eat some food I have to go to the bathroom unload it . I feel like all the nutritious food I am eating was not absorbed by my body . Therefore I do not feel any difference in my body . I am trying to build my body ,but I am afraid of my situation as I have to take protien.
I want to know that does drinking beer helps to remove a kidney stone and ureter stone. I have a kidney stone of 6 mm. I have never taken beer but someone said it helps to remove a stone or will I get habitual to it. Please help.
I am having a pain at the back of my knee in my right leg on the right side at a point. While walking I am not bale to fold my leg. And when I am sitting, I cannot unfold it.
Hi doc. I goes to gym daily and do intense workouts. My diet is Oats in breakfast than channa in Snacks. Brown rice in lunch. Paneer or sum fruits after gym session and dalia +pulses in dinner. I wanna gain muscle but also wanna keep my belly flat. So is this scheduled ok or I have to change anything. please help.
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.