Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Kranthi Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Kranthi KumarYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 and weight is 50 kg. My problem is my fat legs. My upper body is slim but my legs are comparatively very fat. I don't exactly remember when my legs got fat but I noticed it some 5 years ago. It is very much visible in photographs also. I tried different exercises for hours but nothing worked. I have no other problems with my legs, the only problem is that they are very fat. I don't have thyroid. Please tell me why my legs got fat and how can I make my legs slim and look normal.
Heloi dont know which type of skin I havepehle to glowing face thabut ab dull ho gya due to pollution may beface pe pores ho gaeh bhot dry dry lgta h face maine mlai bhot use ki is vajh se na koi facewash suit kar raha h na kchplz suggest mai what should I do?
Hi Sir, I use zincoderm ointment for pimple. Now pimple clear on my face. But my face some portion show redness. Sir what can I do now?
I am 26 years old. Now a days I am facing a big problem with my sex life. My drive duration is only 30 sec and day by day it's decreasing. I gone for all primary test all is normal. Please suggest me what should I do ?
I am 37 yrs. Old male, have slow fever, slow head pain with stuffy nose 3-4 days. What should I do? Tell me with medicine advise. Thanks.
A healthy mind in a healthy body! We have all heard the saying, but do we actually live by it. Though we try to eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and practice an overall healthy lifestyle to keep ourselves physically fit, but do we pay enough attention to keeping our mind healthy? The answer would be, not really. Here are a few compelling reasons that will drive us to do so:
- To deal with troubles in your personal life: Whether it's an accident or a life loss of someone close to you, or any other strong personal issue, it may not affect your physical health but leaves a deep cut on your mental health. People often try and keep such things to themselves without realising that this would worsen the situation further. It is, however, best to seek help from mental health professionals or talk to someone close to you. If left unattended, these troubles may leave you isolated and detached, leading to problems in personal life.
- To prevent damaging your physical health: There is a strong connection between the body and the mind. If body suffers the mind bears it effects and vice-versa the other will bear its effects. Often suffering from depression, anxiety and stress for long leads to heart attacks or strokes and sometimes even disrupts the immune function of the body. Sleep disorders, digestion issues that can impair your physical health are often the result of poor mental health.
- To retain your productivity and functionality: Believe it or not, when you fail to nourish your mental health, it also reduces your productivity by making you lethargic and less inclined to participate in any physical activities. Being stressed or depressed due to the issues in life can significantly affect your productivity and functionality at work.
- To stop yourself from developing unhealthy addictions: Poor mental health leads to developing unhealthy habits. From smoking excessively to becoming an alcoholic or taking drugs, people often engage in these practices to cope with mental issues. However, if you care about your mental health, you may be in better position to judge the harmful effects of these habits and therefore refrain from developing them.
- To lead a happy and long life with friends and family: Various studies have shown that compared to people with mild mental issues and troubled emotional states, it is people with happy lives and sound mental health that live longer. It is advised to care for your mental health as the ignorance of the same may result in anxiety, stress and depression. This will not only hamper your communication with your family and friends but leave you disconnected from others and yearning for loneliness.
Remember, good health can only be achieved when there's a perfect balance between the mental health and the physical health. When any of these conditions get compromised, the overall health starts to deteriorate. Therefore, stay physically and mentally healthy to ensure over-all well-being.
A workout regimen is an excellent way to tone your muscles, lose inches, and control skin from sagging. Doing facial exercises, or facial yoga, is a natural way to make your face look younger by firming muscles and reducing wrinkles. These are also good exercises to do if you have a muscle problem on your face, creating stronger muscles for a toned and more confident look. There are approximately 50 muscles in your face, and exercising them has the added benefit of helping eye strain and releasing neck and facial tension. Putting some work into your facial muscles can help give you a more attractive face to show the world.
Pull on your forehead with your index finger. Using just your fingers, you can apply pressure to your forehead so that shifting your eyebrows can strengthen that part of your face. This can help smooth lines on your forehead.
Put your index fingers just above each of your eyes.
Pull down on your eyes while trying to raise your eyebrows.
Repeat 10 times to help firm your forehead.
Push your forehead with your hands. This simple exercise uses your palms to create resistance while flexing your eyebrows. Doing this workout will help create smooth lines on your forehead.
Place each of your palms on the sides of your forehead, the bottom of each palm resting on your eyebrows. Your palms should be holding the skin firmly in place.
Raise your eyebrow muscles, like you are surprised, then lower them, like you are angry.
Raise and lower 10 times, then raise and hold for 30 seconds. Lower and hold for 30 seconds, then repeat the up and down against 10 more times.
Do brow lifts. Using your fingers and your eyebrows, you can exercise the muscles in your forehead. Just a little bit of pressure can create enough resistance for a good exercise.
Using two fingers in a peace sign, and place your fingernails over each eyebrow.
Gently push that skin down with your fingers, then push your brows up and down.
Repeat the up and down motion with your brows 10 times.
Do 3 sets of 10, take a short rest, then do another 3 sets of 10.
Do an eye squeeze. Work your eyelids further by squeezing your eyes shut with a little stretching resistance from your mouth. Because it uses so many dfferent muscles, this exercise can help to stretch out your entire face, not just your eyes.
Pull your lips downward so that your facial muscles tighten, then pull your lips to one side.
Squeeze one eye shut for one second, then repeat 10 times, holding your lips to the side. Then do the other eye.
Do 3 sets of 10 for each eye, take a short rest, then do another 3 sets of 10.
Stretch your face while holding your eyes. This will help to build the muscles around your eyelids to give you more awake-looking eyes. Use your fingers to provide some resistance to the basic action of opening and closing your eyes.
Make a C around your eyes using your thumbs and index finger. Make sure your index finger is over your eyebrow and thumb against your cheek.
Shut your eyes, and slowly squeeze your eyelids close together. Relax the tension without opening your eyes
Repeat squeezing and relaxing your eyelids 25 times.