Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. JithendranYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing hair loss since 6 month. What should I do. My age is 24. Some of my hair also gone white.
I have many black spot in my as well as pimples. I use many tpyes of medical treatment but not remove my pimples. What can I do for remove my pimples.
Hello, I am having oily and dark skin also having too many black pimple marks on my face. I have used many creams but no use. Kindly suggest some good medicine so that I get clear skin. Thanks in advance:)
Only my face and neck became black compared to rest of body. What should i do? Waiting for your suggestion, thank you.
I am having a excess of hairloss. When I use shampoo my hair gets very much dry. And when I put my hand in my hairs my hand is full of hair.
My hairs are falling off very badly. I am still 21 years old. please help me. Just help me with the do's and dots to see for improvement.
Hi there, sir recently I shaved my hair then after that there was dandruff problem and some pimple on my head and also my head is little temperature up like hot so sir I want to know what is the problem of that solve and tell me why this problem was happen.
Hairloss is my problem .i have lost my frontal hair at age of 17. Now am 22 dandruff is too heavy in my scalp. Hair have low density daily fall 250 strands or more. Am totally confused. please suggest a solution.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.