Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. JayasudhaYour feedback matters!
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having fever severe stomach pain and feels like vomiting. please help.
Hi I am 29 years and got facial hair after my pcod. Now I have reduced my 11 kg weight n of 56 kg with 5'3" height and also internally fine. So want to know that how can I get rid of these facial hairs without laser and any other electric treatment.
I am 23years old female. Generally I face a menstrual problem due to PCOS and it delays till 3 months or so. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my chest. Does these two problems correlated? What should I suppose to do now?
I had sex with my girlfriend 10 may used emergency pill. She got period 24 may. Then 10 June she started bleeding for 3 days. Why she bleed? Then we sex two times with protection. Now her period is off. She took pregnancy test 10 July and it was negative. Is she pregnant? What to do now?
I was in a relationship with my boyfriend present time due to more sex my breast became too loose what I have to do to get firm breast.
Plead advise can teenage girls be advised or allowed to take warm water and lemon every morning or are there possible side effects to this.
Hi, I am 26 years old I get monthly two times pain in my right breast. Last 6 months before only my pain started. Its breast cancer symptoms.
I am 21 years old. I had irregular period problems. There will be one month gap between my periods. I got last period on 8 march. And had intercourse with my husband on April 2.till now I did not get periods! Am I pregnant now? We had inter course only one time. How many chances are there for being pregnant?
I usually get rashes in groin before period. Is there any relation between that and infertility. I also get nowadays nausea and breast pain before period which seams to be early pregnancy symptoms. Is it because of any hormonal problem.
मेरी शादी को 2 महीने पूरे होने वाले है और मेरी वाइफ अभी तक प्रेग्नेंट नही हुई, हम लोग रेगुलर सेक्स मरते है और दोनों हेल्थी है, मेरी वाइफ की उम्र 19 और मेरी 26 साल है, जनाब दें ऐसा क्यों
Hello, doctor. I am 23 years old I am pregnant for the first time, and I am very anxious that nothing should go wrong. I keep hearing about women who have done something during their pregnancy that has caused a deformity. What drugs and medicines should I avoid in pregnancy?
Main apni gf ke sath pehli baar sex karna chahta hu (unprotection sex) meri gf ko is bar 21 feb se 28 feb tak period raha hai main kab aur kaise sex karu ki wo pregnant na ho plzz answer me its urgent.
Hello mam My periods not coming in regular way it comes aftr 2-3 months gap periods? Please mam tell me what the reason why my periods coming in irregular.
Hi I have used abortion pills on Feb 7. And I had date for 9 days after using those tablets. With pain in my abdomen for 1 day. And its finished. Now its 1 month and 10 days. I didn't yet get the date. And again pain in my abdomen is started. Is this pain because of that pills.
My wife is 20 years old and whenever she gets period she loses a lot of blood and she feels very tired . Is that normal? My biggest question is that she bleeds a lot and blood is very thick that it is not being able to be absorbed by the pad. Is it normal?
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.