Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N Gopala KrishnaYour feedback matters!
My complexion is fair and oily. I want to be my skin tighter and glowing and I have open pores can you suggest me any cream for application or treatment?
Hi, I am Dr Ashok Gupta, practising since last 37 years as a general surgeon, Laparoscopic surgeon and Gastroenderoscopist. Today we are going to discuss the most common problem that is Anal Fissure.
Anal Fissure is such a problem which is very prevalant in our community, may be the raeson of the pattern of the diet, constipation, inactivity, Obesity Diabetes and other inactive way of diet. Anal fissure is the breech in the skin which are there from the anal walls to the rectum in lower part. This is about 2-3 cm in size and this anoderm is more sensitive and lacking in sweat glands and hairs. Once the hard motion is being passed or the person is constipated, there occurs a breech in the skin which leads to severe pain while passing the stool sometime otherwise also. This linear breech is not going to heal by any chance, it mostly requires medical interference. Medical treatments are responsive at times but once it get failed, then surgery is only the answer.
The surgery is very simple in this case. We just relax the sphincter because sphincter always give the spasm to the fissure which is not allowing it to heal and it always gives the problem in later times. The surgery being done under general anaesthesia and spinal anaesthesia, just to relax the sphincter.
After the cure is there, so it is not going to create problems. But the complicated anal fissure has to be dealt with the "fissure act me" in which the fissure is being removed.
If you have nay query or if you want to contaact me, you can come to my clinic Tirupati Medical Centre in Malviya Nagar. Also, you can contact me through Lybrate.
This morning when I went to use to washroom I saw a tiny drop of blood in the toilet paper when I wiped from my anus and when I researched the rectal bleeding I found out that it could be hemorrhoid and that is quite common in my family and I would like to know if it is that or could be something serious please help.
I am 25 year old. Every day morning and evening my head is getting pain very hardly what should you do?
I felt very uneasy with some gastric problem and I went and net one gastroenterologist and after endoscopy he said there is a pre-pyloric ulcer and gave me esomeprazole tables to take every morning. But even though I'm taking the tablets I'm feeling very heavy in the stomach mainly after eating food probably the gas due to very slow digestion of food. Yesterday evening I drank one glass of buttermilk and I vomited it in the night. What should I do now?
Sir there is a problem of sex with me. Sir when I went to toilet than after toilet I feel some drops of semen .it is happening from last 15 days when I noticed it. Today It is in more quantity .sir I need help .plz tell me the solution because I feel so much shyness due to this problem and I can't tell anyone about it. So please tell me solution.
How can I grow beard faster. I am 19 year old boy. I have little facial hair. But there is many gaps. How can I cure this? please help.
I am a 21 year old person and suffer from fever from 2 weeks what should I do and I am taking medicine from long time
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.