Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Dasharathram Reddy
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. N. Dasharathram ReddyYour feedback matters!
SIR, I HAVE SUFFERING FROM BACK SIDE BODY ACHE FROM HEAD NECK SOLDGER BACK BELOW SOLDGER LEG AND HEEL IN RIGHT PORTION OF BODY IN BACK SIDE
I am 52 years old female and have knee problem for last 3 years. I have used pain relief ointment cream and many more tablets but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
My age is 38 & I weigh about 98 kgs. I am a working professional. From the last 2 months I feel that I have lost the energy I used to have. I feel very tired by the time I reach home from job. Whole day I feel drowsy inspite of about 6 hrs of sleep. At times I feel so low that I think I will fall down. Also since the last 2 months I have unbearable pain in my knee, ankle and calf. I have noticed that there are green veins running towards the ankle area. Kindly suggest what should I do to help my self.
Iam suffering from leg pains. From 2 mnts. Iam 19 years old. I want to make free from leg pains. What can I do?
First I used to surf on internet for many in one position. I am having pain in lower back as I have to sit 3 hours on computer continuously for work and and after walking also I feel little bit lower back pain. I do exercises in gym also and back stretching exercise. I want to make my What is the solution?
I am suffering a leg pain from past 1 month ago. The pain is end of my three n back of knee. What should I do knw..
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.