Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. N. Ch. Venugopal AcharyuluYour feedback matters!
There is a slight twist in the bones of my index fingers. They are rotated by about 10 degrees. Please suggest me an exercise.
I have a lower back pain, when I lift a little weight it's paining more, I don't know what to do, help me.
I am suffering from leg pain from 2 years. I used many creams but still dint cure so please suggest me. What can I do?
I am suffering from back pain. I find difficulty to stand up after sitting long on floor. What should I do?
I have started running from 2 weeks now I have pain in my leg in lower part called fibula. What is the problem. One information I have stone in kidney.
Hello, My mother age was 44. And she is suffering with high blood pressure from last three days. Her B.P count was 110/170 since from three days. She using 40 mg B.P tablets but its still not controlling. And now she is feels pain at neck nerves and feels vertigo. So please help me to how to control her blood pressure immediately. Thanks.
I just had an operation on my left knee because of ACL damage. It's been 8 months. I still have pain and cannot feel the strength. Now what am I supposed to do?
I am a 25 years old boy and I have a backbone problem and I take a medicine from a doctor but I do not get relief from my pain.
I am 40 years old I have pain in my knee for 15 days I consulted one ortho doctor he advised me to check serum uric acid I checked but 9.1 is the result please advise me sir.
I feel very much pain in my foots and ankle. Dr. says me that this is planter type something prob. I hav bullion also in both feet. I am very much uncomfortable. I cannot wear any shoes slippers also. Outer ares of foots became red and feel pin type pain .what I do .
Sir I have dark circles below my eyes. what is reason behind it and also I am suffering from back pain from last 3 months.
My mom facing too much problem because of her knees. She is using Doctor ortho pain relief oil but no relief. What will be the best option for her? So that she can walk easily.
I am 28 year old married male.I am feeling lower back pain from last 6 months.Actually it is not consistent pain but when i wake up early in the morning my lower back feels too hard & for a few seconds i am not able to sit properly. When i bow down it hurts me,what should i do?
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.