Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. C. Raghava CharyYour feedback matters!
What are the chances of chemotherapy in breast cancer? How many cemo's are required in breast cancer max to max.
I have pimples so I consulted a doctor and I'm going on with my treatment but it's making my face too much dry, red and a rough skin Please suggest me a home remedy to cure it and make my skin smooth.
I'm a 17 year old boy. Of late, I have been experiencing pain on my right nipple every time I touch it or there is even the slightest pressure. Also, I can feel a kind of lump behind it. My mom had breast cancer. Should I consult an oncologist or is this normal? I read in a few places that this is normal if it happens on both sides but on my left side I can feel little to nothing. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Take plenty of fresh fruits and green vegetables daily, avoid spicy and fried articles.
Light exercise is beneficial.
Ageing is an inevitable part of growing older but we may slow down the aging process considerably and can minimize the appearance of blotchy skin, age spots, and wrinkles.
Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, quit smoking, avoid crash diets, increase intake of dietary antioxidants (whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables) and vitamin c and reduce saturated fats in diet.
Put the following medicines in the bathing water-
1drop per liter,
1drop per liter and
1drop per liter
Massage your skin with calendula officinalis-q twice daily.
Take berberis aquifolium-q 1drop in a cup of water four times a day.
A 4-5 cm length pus has generated under my armpits. It pains a lot. Please help, what should I do to cure it.
My skin get tanning so fast and I have a oily face my body color and face, hands colour is not same what should I do.
I am suffering from dad/exima type on hip and dono jangho ke sides me bahut dino se ho jata hai .medicine leta hu to thik rahta hai .chhod dene ke bad fir ho jata hai. Please aap koi achhi dawai bata do.
What are the precautions can I take to avoid rashes? In my village, water is very dirty to bath and for other purposes. We, people are affecting with several skin diseases. please respond.
I am 18 years old male and I have skin problems that skin becomes always black. So give some home remedies.
Hi, I have some infection at private part and on neck. I am not sure whether it scabies or other infection. Pls suggest.
How to control sweat and over excess of oil. Due to sweat the face becomes oily and due to which skin darkens and black heads and pimple appears on face. Wats the solution for controlling sweat and oil and fairness of skin.
White Spots Appearing On My Neck Both Sides Left and Right, I Used Fluka 250 Mg on Friend Referring! Please Suggest There is Sometimes Itchy! Thank You!
The term exfoliative dermatitis literally means peeling or shedding of the skin. It is also known as erythroderma. This condition is characterized by the reddening and peeling away of large patches of skin all over the body. The skin may also turn rough and scaly and feel painful or itchy. Exfoliative dermatitis is caused by a skin cell disorder, which causes a rapid turnover in skin cells. People suffering from chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, autoimmune diseases, eczema and seborrheic dermatitis are at a high risk of suffering from this condition.
Apart from affecting a person’s appearance, the shedding of skin cells can also cause dehydration and nutritional deficiencies especially of protein and vitamin A and D. The loss of skin cells also makes you vulnerable to serious infections and damage to muscles and bones. It can also lead to hair loss and thickening of nails. Thus it is important to treat this condition as early as possible.
Treatment for this condition depends on a number of factors including the patient’s age, overall health, tolerance to specific types of medication and procedures and extent of reaction. When treating this disease, it is important to identify the root cause as it resists treatment until the root cause has been treated. To do this, a skin biopsy may be needed along with a physical examination and blood tests.
Patients suffering from acute exfoliative dermatitis may also require hospitalization. Hospitalization may also be suggested for elderly patients or people living alone. This is in cases where the condition has affected the patient’s fluid levels and internal body temperature. Emergency treatment can include:
- Discontinuation of medications that may be causing this condition as a side effect
- Application of petroleum jelly on the affected area to reduce fluid loss and prevent secondary infections
- Non adherent dressing of the affected areas if the skin is crusting or weeping
- Correction of body temperature through cooling baths or heated blankets
- Antibiotics and intravenous fluids to combat dehydration
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.