Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N.C.K. ReddyYour feedback matters!
Ravi Prakash Sharma
I am extremely happy last night my baby did not get the same problem again, I hope in future also he may fine. Want to thanks to lybrate & Mr. Reddy.
Whatever I am eating is being vomited out and my eyes are turning yellow. Are these symptoms of jaundice,
My son who is 8 year old. If he drinks milk or take any food in the morning, he omits it. During day time whatever he eats he digests it properly. The problem occurs only early morning. Please suggest me what to do?
1) My 2 year 5 months Son is having deficiency of vitamin D according to blood report, Our Child Doctors advised to Keep Him in morning sunlight ; He often feel pain in both the legs during night time, Please Advise. 2) From Last few week he is having dandruff in hair, Initially We r using Dove shampoo, Later we applied himalyan Baby soup on his hair but no use Please suggest for both the problem.
Hi sir, my son have continuous cough since January 30. I consult doctor and gave medicine but still he suffer a lot. What is the way to control this? Pls.
My child is of 4.7 yes old. Day by day his physique is getting deteriorated,though his weight is 19. My question is how can I take care of him to bring back his glamour?
My child is 2 years & 2 months old but he is not speaking anything, just random words he speaks but it has no meaning. What to do?
My child is 2.6 years old, but he is 10. 6 kg.And he does not like to eat anything. Can you please suggest how can I improve his appetite? Moreover he is always suffering from cough cold and constipation. Please guide.
I am confused whether to give my 7 month old son flu vaccine as it is listed as optional in the vaccination schedule. I live in kolkata and have not seen anyone suffering from influenza in the near past in my area. Please advise.
What is baby bottle tooth caries?
Baby bottle tooth decay is caused by the frequent and long-term exposure of a child's teeth to liquids containing sugars. Among these liquids are milk, formula, fruit juice, sodas and other sweetened drinks.
The condition is associated with breastfed and bottle fed infants who have prolonged feeding habits or with children whose pacifiers are frequently dipped in honey, sugar or syrup. The sweet fluids left in the mouth while the infant is sleeping increase the chances of cavities.
Why should I be worried about baby bottle tooth decay?
Giving an infant a sugary drink at nap or nighttime is harmful because, during sleep, the flow of saliva decreases, allowing the sugary liquids to linger on the child's teeth for an extended period of time. If left untreated, decay can result, which can cause pain and infection. Severely decayed teeth may need to be extracted. If teeth are infected or lost too early due to baby bottle tooth decay, your child may develop poor eating habits, speech problems, crooked teeth and damaged adult teeth.
How can I prevent baby bottle tooth decay?
1. Never allow a child to fall asleep with a bottle containing milk, formula, juice or other sweetened liquids.
2. Clean and massage the baby's gums to help establish healthy teeth with a moistened gauze square or washcloth.
3. Brushing should begin upon eruption of the first baby tooth. When brushing a child's teeth, use a soft toothbrush and water.
4. Parents should first bring their child to the dentist when the child is between 6 and 12 months old for a checkup.
5. Decrease consumption of sugar, especially between meals.
6. Children should be weaned from the bottle as soon as they can drink from a cup, usually by their first birthday.