Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Muzaffar SahffirYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor My age is 30 my husband age is 31 my sex life is happily going my husband is expecting different type of sex like mouthing for pussy toning like this but I can't give company in this I am not getting mood for this type of I want to do what should I do is there any tablets is there to create sex mood unlimited. please suggest me I want to satisfy my husband please give ideas.
I am suffering from cold. It block my noise many times in a day so please suggest me to how improve the cold.
I am having diabetes but under control. I am facing a problem of ED. Can you suggest a treatment for this. Thanks.
I am 40 years male. Around 4 months back I have shifted from Navi Mumbai to Bangalore. After a month I am continuously suffering from weather allergic symptom like. Cold.
I am felling some problem in my heart . I consulted one physician he asked for ecg . My ecg was normal . My bp was bit high not feeling comfortable there is some problem inside my body . Please confirm what to do.
My d3 is 31.17 and b12 is 335. Do I need supplement? 2 years back for similar level I was prescribed uprise d3 60k for 4 weeks. One each week and neurobion forte for 6 moths. One tab daily. I feel fatigued and radiating pain after walk which subsides after some rest. I am vegetarian so doctor said it is due to deficiency. Some one suggested amway supplement but they r very costly. Doea it hav any advantage?
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.
Sir, I'm 20 year old. I have hearing and speech problem from 6 year. I take BTE Aids in both ear from AIIMS, DELHI but I feeling that it's no useful. please help me sir. Thnx.
I am suffering from constipation m 12 weeks pregnant and when my third month started I felt this unusual thing please help me out as I cannot take any medicines any home remedy or any medicine which is safe in pregnancy?
In the sugar patient can eat a apple, Orange,papaya, pomegranate,chikko, custed apple, & green grapes & black grapes. please tell me doctors.
I have asthma and because EOF this I can't breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
Which medicine should I take for my chest and back pain. Or would you recommend me doing some exercises for back and chest.
Good evening everyone I got married 1 year ago no children me and my husband has much heat I heard that because of heat I cannot conceive soon please help us with medicines or natural remedies to reduce heat in our body.
I had gone to ujjain kumbh snan after coming from there I felt some itching in my penis. And skin of penis is rough. And slso I have itching on my hips and rings on my hips from so long times. When I use quardidurm its gone but after 10 0r 15 days returnkindly suggest me permanent remedy fot it.
Meri problem sex related hai. Maine ek baar sex karne ki koshish ki toh jab hum romance kar rahe they. Mera ling halka sa khada hua aur pani nikal gya uske baad ling khada hi na hua. Aur hum sex na kar sake ab bhi yahi hota haijab bhi main kisi k sath intimate hone ki baat karta hoon toh mera sharir thanda pad jata hai aur ling se pani nikal aata hai. Ya main kisi ladki k sath baatien karta bhi hoon toh yahi hota hai. Waise maine iske liye angrezi dwai leni chahi par mujhe mere bhaiyon pe rokk lia .main kabhi kabhi hasmaithoon bhi kar leta hoon .kya yeh bhi meri is kamzori ki wajah ho sakti hai. Hastmaithoon k waqt bhi mera ling tight nhi hota hai. Kya mujhe ghareloo upaaay karne chahiye .ya ayurvedic dwai leni chahiye .plz aisi diet bhi bata de jo mere sex ar ling ko tight kar sake. Main bahut frustrated ho gya hoon. Haan maine ek hi baar try kia tha uske baad sex k liye try bhi na kia. Pehli baar aisa ho sakta hai. Kabhi kabhi ladki k sath baithe hote waqt kampan bhi hoti hai aur paani nikal jata h .plz raasta dikhayen.
I have throat pain from many days. I have caught cold. I feel giddy sometimes. I even have headache.What should i do?
Dear Doctor, Thanks for your support and opportunity. After ate my breakfast, meal and dinner my stomach will get tight like filling the air in the balloon. I am unable to do any work and also feel very tidy. I have to suffer min 1 hour then only I will get some relaxation. I have taken several treatments but till now I am suffering from the same problem. Please let me have your suggestion and favour to come out from this problem. Thanks and Regards, B Ramesh.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.