Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mustan YadavYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from asthma and pneumonia. When I inhaled cold air during night times the problem will start with cold and leads to cough with sputum, congestion in chest fever. Can you help me out this problem?
I have many pimples on my face .i take many precaution but it will do not erase. So please give me suggestion.
Hello! I'm getting headache once or twice in a week. It slowly starts and gets stronger when exposed to bright lights or while driving and high volume sounds. What shall it be?
Hey! Q: Sir mujhe 5 year before ajib si problam hoti thhi mujhe ajib sadar lagta thha nd mujhe esa lagta thha jese me mar jaunga uske bad me somthing 1 year bad mera mind thoda disturb rahne laga me bahut ghussa karta thha and mere parivar walo ko lagta thha jese mujhe koi or devi shakti pareshan karti hai me ghar mei hi rota thha and uske bad mujhe 1 ya 2 bar esa hua jese koi or ne meri body control karli hai meri dhadkan bad gayi thhi mujhe aisa lagne laga gaya thha jese me is duniya me nahi hu 1 month pahle me flunil nd olanzpine le raha thha and abhi mujhe thoughts ajib aate hai and me disturb rahta hu mujhe kya karna chahiye. Mujhe doctor se milna chahiya ya meditataion karna chahiye.
Hello madam .good morning. At present am preparing for competitive exams. When I sit n study for half an hour, my body is getting heat heavily n am getting severe migraine n could not study n my skin complexion also becoming very dark day by day n acne pimples also coming on my face. Will you please suggest me with better solution. Am really feeling very bad for this .I could not study properly n my physical appearances also getting worse day by day.-(
Hi sir i am facing problem of Constipation from many days. I tried many of the ayurvedic tablets and many more but still not getting any relief sir please suggest me what to do. Its very serious problem sit. Please suggest me the permanent solution. I am ready to do whatever you tell but I requires a relief from this?
Hi, Did hole body check up from thyrocare. And these are highlited please let me know what to do. BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN) PHOTOMETRY 7.3 mg/dl 7.9 - 20 URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 7.86 mg/dl Male: 3.5 - 7.2 Female: 2.6 - 6.0 CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY 8.69 mg/dl 8.8 - 10.6 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 205 mg/dl 125 - 200 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 166 mg/dl 85 - 130 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5.1 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 4.1 Ratio 1.5 - 3.5 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 164.6 mg/dl < 160 ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY 45.5 U/l M: 13 to 40 - F: 10 to 28 MEAN CORP. HEMO. CONC (MCHC) 35.5 g/dL 31.5-34.5.
Pankaj have so many dark spots of pimples so what he can do for reducing dark spots? Any Ayurvedic formula.
Sir mujhe 1 month se jukham hai or meri tabiyat kharab hoti ja rahi h me bahut jayda paresan hu koi upaya bataiye.
What is it?
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area).
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
What are the causes and triggers?
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Poor posture
- Skipped meals
Doctors focus on determining whether a headache has another cause. They also check for symptoms suggesting that a headache is caused by a serious disorder. If no cause is identified, they focus on identifying which type of a headache is present.
Tips that could help before seeking consultation:
- Try to keep stress in check. Stay organized and prepared to minimize stressful situations. Have some fun, and don't overdo it at work.
- Try incorporating meditation or yoga in your daily regime
- Apply a heating pad, hot water bottle or warm compress to aching muscles. Or take a hot shower.
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a towel to the neck.
- Practice good posture to ease muscle strain. While standing, keep shoulders back and head level, buttocks and abdomen pulled in. While sitting, keep your head straight and thighs parallel to the floor.
When to seek consultation?
In people with headaches, certain characteristics are cause for concern; these people should immediately seek medical consultation:
- It occurs more frequently than usual
- Are more severe than usual
- Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities
- Headaches that cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better
- Tenderness at the temple (as when combing hair) or jaw pain when chewing
- The presence of cancer or a disorder that weakens the immune system
- Use of a drug that suppresses the immune system
- Red eyes and halos seen around lights
- If you are experiencing certain other symptoms like- headaches that increase in frequency or severity, headaches that begin after age 50, worsening vision, weight loss
A headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, meningitis or encephalitis. Go to a hospital emergency room or your local emergency number if you have the worst headache of your life, a sudden, severe headache or a headache accompanied by:
- Confusion or trouble understanding speech
- Fainting, drowsiness, confusion
- High fever, greater than 102 f to 104 f (39 c to 40 c)
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Stiff neck
- Trouble seeing, speaking or walking
- Nausea or vomiting (if not clearly related to the flu or a hangover)
If people with none of the above symptoms or characteristics start having headaches that are different from any they have had before or if their usual headaches become unusually severe, they should call their doctor.
Doctors can usually determine the type or cause of headaches based on the medical history, symptoms, and results of a physical examination. Depending on their other symptoms, the doctor may advise taking an analgesic or ask them to come for an evaluation.