Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Murlidhar GuptaYour feedback matters!
Can we have fish oil, milk and boiled egg at a time I have heard that it causes permanent white skin patches.
Hi doctor, I have a question on my face skin health. My skin is a oily skin. I get pimples like once in 3 weeks or month. I have pimple marks on my face. How to reduce it? also if i take a close up pick of my face in HD camera.It looks dry and broken. Please help
I have a spot on my nose (may be wart or something like that) Tried applying Apple cider vinegar on it by putting vinegar on a cotton in band aid for two nights but nothing happened.
I have 3moles on my skin. It makes my face looking bad. Is there any mole removal cream? Please suggest me.
Hi, I am 24 old & I am having the black lips since birth, can you suggest me any medical cream, to make my lips pink permanently.
My problem is about my skin I have a very dark neck which has a very unbalanced combination with my shoulder it is very discolored.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
The area around mouth and chin is black for me. But my other skin is white so how could I reduce the black color at mouth?
I'm suffering with itchy red rashes spreading over the body, any medications pls? Is it urticaria (not chronic, suffering from a week.
Hi I am suffering from inflammation in rectal area only inflammation occurs when I pass the stool. This inflammation usually occurs when I drink alcohol.Can somebody suggest what it is?
I am 36 year old male, since 4-5 months brown spots are appearing on my face that looks really bad and sometimes embarrassing. Kaya clinic told me that its because of sun burn since I play cricket and laser treatment would help but only to 80%. Please suggest permanent solution to this problem. Thanks.
Hi I am 18 years old I applied lemon juice on my face. I added 1 tsp of lemon juice with 1tsp water and then I applied on my face I feel irritation on my face. Is this is harmful or good.
I exercise regularly and use to run about 2 km and I get lot of swet because of that I have itching problem between two legs .it's very irritating and this also leaves mark like a dark spot when ever it's happens. please suggest me some cream to stop itching and to remove dark spot.
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection