Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MuralidharYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pimples on. My face nd oily. Skin. So what I do for oily. Skin. Nd pimples on. My face tell me which. Medicine is best. For me. For pimples remove.
I am 30 male having black complexion only on my neck and rest body color is Wheaties. please help me in this.
I have been use shampoo but my hair is so look dirty whybit is problem on my hair and after it my skin was been black what is solution?
what medicine should take for enlarge prostate. I have to go to loo 3/4 times at night. Somebody suggested Himplasia which is ayurvedic treatment .Should I take it? Pl advice. RI am 75 years old and do not want to get it operated.
My wife is having dark circles on eyes from starting (from the starting of periods). Pls suggest something for permanent relief. She had taken many medicines but not feel any change till date even after peeling also. Before her first period the circles was very light but turned darker after that and till now. She used to take good diet like fruits and vegetables.
Sir, I have dark spot in my left side head. If any treatment can possible then please suggest me. This dark is from 2010.
Hello. My question is. Ki mere lips Ki outline K oopar ek same black color ki ek or out line dikh rahi hai. From 1st 3, 4 months se. Jo dekhne me bahot hi kharab lagti hai. Please help & suggest me some home remedies. Or any cream and lotion. please reply ?
Sir mujhe face me blackheads hai kafe treatment kra liya .Pls sir mujhe btaiye ki mere black heads thek ho jaye.
Hi am ramni. I have problem. My face my so dull and day by day dark. Phle. Mere. Cloror. Fair. Tha. But pta. Ni. Kya. Hua. It's very. Dusky. Not glowing. Skin. please help. Me. I am worry please help. How I get. My fair skin. Because next month. My angenment. please help. Mee. please Any creams any medicine. Plzzzzz. Help. Me I need you help.
I am 23 years old. Male. Have some problems on our skin. Whole body etching. What should I do? I am working in a chicken plant.
Sir my pennies over skin is not coming down if I try I get pain and the red colour one is very sensitive please give me an advise what to do? please give me an permanent solution sir.
I am a 22 year old girl, I need a recommendation for my dull skin, I need a fairer skin please suggest me which cream should I be using so that I get a fairer skin.
Hello Dr. My face skin looks totally dry porous and lost its freshness. I use moisturiser and spf. Suggest me some ways to get rid of it.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
Hi im 21 now. I do not drink and smoke bt my lips are black. Please tell me how to make it pink with chemicals.
Hello, sir I am suffering from skin problems on my face from 2-3 years two many red pimples are comes out. What should I do, how to treat this?
- Regular use of cold milk will also decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin.
- Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while.
- Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the entire eye with the affected area.
- Keep it for a while.
- Wash it regular water.