Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MuralidharYour feedback matters!
How to remove pox spot on the face, hand and other body parts and which foods good for body after pox?
I have white hats on my nose and chin. I tried best face washes n scrubs also but no result. Please suggest what I do to remove white hats.
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do?
My Dr. told me to use clobact gm as we use fairness cream. He told to use it with water. He said it will not have any side effects. Is it true?
I hve open pores on my face what should I do to remove it dey are specially on nose and cheeks plzz suggest some home remedy or medicine my skin is oily.
I am male in my early thirties. I have dark circles below my eyes. I had nose infection when I was 16. Some mucus like liquid used to come out of my nose which had bad odour. I took some sinus powder and it stopped. I feel very exhausted at the end of the day and my head pains and there is a pain above my nose just below the eyes as well. When I sleep my one nose blocks.
How to get glowing skin I don't know what happened in my skin my skin look very dull these days so please tell me the easiest way to get glowing skin it's a great request because I love to look fair.
Hello my name is priyanshu I have too many black dots on my faxe please give some solution so that I can remove that. I use too many homeopathic medicine bt no effect please help.
2. Regular facial massage is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles. Face massage is also effective for reducing neck wrinkles, laugh lines, and crows feet. Face massage improves and maintain better circulation on your face, which strengthens and tightens the skin, removes wrinkles and sagging skin, and restores a younger looking appearance on your face.
3. One of the best natural treatments to remove forehead wrinkles for men is to prepare a facial mask made from small pieces of raw papaya and banana. Apply this paste on the forehead area to get rid of forehead wrinkles.
4. Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles and dark skin on forehead. For reducing wrinkles on face and dry skin on forehead, just apply lemon juice on the forehead. Your forehead skin will get fair gradually and the frown lines and furrow lines will begin to disappear after using this skin care treatment.
5. Applying aloe vera gel on the wrinkled forehead is helpful in keeping the skin well moisturized. This is one of the best natural remedies for forehead wrinkles that reduces deep forehead wrinkle and frown lines.
I have skin colour bump on my nose and it does not remove by any cream and its painless doctor tell its cyst its says excision is treatment for that. Please tell another method to remove this cyst using home remedy.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
Hello doctor. So many people use daily face powder like ponds after bath. Is it really helpful for glowing skin. Can I use it? Or which face powder is best without side effects for fair skin.
I am 22 years old. I suddenly facing problem with small pimples, and they are converting to dark spots. And I'm fair looking. And these dark spots making me to look awkward. Please suggest me any thing to remove those dark spots.
I use betnovate-c regularly before sleeping as it suited my skin because it makes my skin Softer and lighter. So is it safe to use it regularly?
I am 35 years old and have few marks on my face and mole on my neck which seems to be growing is it cancerous. Can this mole be removed and how ?
Who wouldn't want a seamless, spot free skin without having to undergo the trouble of enduring the endless assails by ointments, creams, oils and what not. Rashes, burns, abscesses, injuries, wounds, keloids and other skin traumas make the skin unsightly and rather troublesome. While skin eruptions like acnes and pimples are related to the hormonal balances in the body and the blood circulation, there are other skin blotches, which are caused due to external factors. For the formers, blood purifying medicines or palliative creams often abate the same significantly.
However, for the latter group of scars, specific treatments need to be meted out. A large variety of treatments are available for this purpose, however it is wise to first infer the nature and the source of the scar before adopting a given curative method. One practice that one needs to be mindful of is that the scars must be allowed to heal before being treated with any remedial procedures. While a large number of products and medical procedures are available for minimizing the scars, one needs to be discrete while choosing a particular product. Some of the common tactics of reducing or removing scars have been enlisted below.
- Silicone based ointments: Silicone is laden with skin healing properties and is extremely effective as an antioxidant. Thus silicone based ointments, gels or serums can prove advantageous for mitigating scars. One must use it for a prolonged period of time while at the same time taking adequate care to protect the scar from sunrays using SPF based sunscreen.
- Laser treatments: On certain occasions, one may need more than gels or creams to cure the scars. In that regard, there are a large array of surgical procedures available for grappling with specific types of skin ailments. These are most effective on indented scars. Dermal fillers, fraxels and fat grafting are skin treatment methodologies which can effectively remove scars and rejuvenate the skin.
- Letting the wounds breathe: Since a lot of wounds have an occlusive texture, piling them up with creams, oils and capsules often block the wounds and deter their healing process. Therefore, it helps to use a gentle cleanser to clean the affected area and letting air to circulate freely.