Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. MuraliYour feedback matters!
I am 24 I am having pain in my left hand from shoulder upper part near to vane which leads to my armpit and hold my arm I thought about heart attack but no sim tomes I guess so please gid.
I am suffering from sciatica pain problem in my back and leg. There is irritation going on continuously in my feet's. Can you please tell me sir how to get rid of this pain. What diet I should take? thankyou.
I have high levels of HOMOCYSTEINE 52.9 umol/L .How can I control it? Can I take medication for this once. Whats the adverse effect of high levels in my health. I'm suffering with leg pains ,tiredness ,drowgy feeling.
I am a orthopedic patient for the last 15 years with chronic osteomilities. Now I am free from this infection. Will I get this back if I can go to gym.
Hi my wife is 25 years old she have pain in both knee after delivery shines two years so please give solutions& what must be I do?
My mother is having a ankle pain and when she wakes up, she doesn't even able to walk properly but aftr some times it becomes normal. please suggest some medicines.
My mom having pain in right hand it is not pain it is like in telugu we can call it thimmirlu. That will come in only at nights. She felt like not going blood in to the hand. We consulted 3 doctors but they are saying nothing. They gave tablets but no use. What we have to do?
I have gittleman syndrome 4 years ago. I take calcimax fort, potklur, aldcton 25, But now I have sciatica problem, how that cure please any advice me.
I am 36 year old feeling bit pain in right leg and thigh after a run not very much pain but yes feeling uncomfortable and not able to do long morning walk as I used to do earlier. Please suggest what to do?
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.