Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Murali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
My skin is extremely oily especially the nose and chin. It gets very embarrasing. I get acnes/pimples every time I get my periods. Please advice me as to how can I reduce the oilyness of my skin. Which facewash would you recommend for daily use? also any specific cleanser or home remedy which maybe useful?
I am 25 years old. Today, I am having Rectal Blooding and very pain full. Now What should I do? Give Me Some Suggestion.
Hi. I have multiple lipomas around my body. Is there a cure or treatment for this? Its obviously not a risk but its more of a visual problem that I want to get rid of.
The bladder is a hollow storage organ that collects urine from the kidneys and stores it until it can be passed out of the body through the urethra during the process of micturition or urination. It has a thin inner lining of cells called urothelial cells and a thick muscular wall, which exerts pressure to push the urine out of the body.
Causes of Bladder Tumors
In most cases, the bladder tumor develops on the inner layer due to a combination of some of the following factors.
1. Hereditary: A strong family history of cancer predisposes a person to cancer.
2. Gender: Men are 3 times more prone for bladder cancer than women.
3. Ethnicity: White people are more prone for bladder cancer black people.
4. Smoking: Smokers develop bladder cancer 2-6 times more frequently than non-smokers. cigarettes contain toxic, carcinogenic substances which reach the kidney and are stored in the bladder, leading to their damage.
5. Occupational hazards: Some workplaces have a higher likelihood of causing bladder cancers, especially dye and rubber industries. The effects can be damaging, and the person may develop cancers years after the exposure has happened.
6. Recurrent bladder infections: In some people, this can also lead to bladder cancer in the long run.
Types of Bladder Tumor
Depending on the extent of the cancerous spread, it can be of two types:
1. Non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors: The tumor spread is limited to the inner part of the bladder (urothelial cells)
2. Muscle-invasive bladder tumor: The tumor has spread to the thick muscular outer layer. This is more advanced and prognosis is poor compared to the noninvasive type.
The most common and diagnostic symptom of bladder cancer is the presence of blood in the urine, known as hematuria. This will be intermittent and happens whenever the tumor bleeding happens. Other symptoms include pain in the lower abdomen and frequent urination.
From the most noninvasive to the most invasive diagnostic test, these include:
1. Urine microscopy to detect cancer cells in the urine
2. Cystoscopy A tube inserted into the urethra to look into the inner wall of the bladder is highly diagnostic
3. Ultrasound, CT Scan, and biopsy can also be further used to identify severity of the tumor.
Once the tumor is diagnosed, treatment would depend on the severity of the tumor. For both invasive and noninvasive tumors, definitive therapy is surgery, known as transurethral resection of the bladder tumor (TURBT). The cancerous bladder tissue is removed through a cystoscope as done for diagnosis. The bladder is then flushed with chemotherapy agent to kill any residual cancer cells in the bladder. This is then followed by BCG vaccine, which is again done 1 to 4 weeks for several months to avoid recurrence. In some cases, radiotherapy may also be included.
I have a red lump on my sack and it's getting painful and bigger. It is firm, has no head and is only under the skin, not attached to the testicle. I've done research but cannot decide for sure. I could probably post a pic if someone thinks that it would help. Someone help me figure this out.
My face is too much oily and I have some acne. It still last 3/4 months. So please give me medicine name for remove acne and oily skin.
Hi, I am 29 years old, after my pregnancy I have obesity, and skin tans, I consultant skin doctor, he ask me reduce weight due to obesity you have skin problem, whether if its right means, how can I reduce weight in my diet and daily activity, please do the needful thanks.
I have rashes in my butts which doesn't irrigation and all. But I feel worse about that. If I am touching my butts that gives strange feel to me. I want to get rid of that. Pls suggest me some ointments or treatments for that. Its seems like std. Goosebumps Thank you.
My face has becoming the black in colour daily I used travel on byke in dust and smoke in city and I marks on my face I need remove those marks and look little fair and attractive.
Actually I had chicken pox 4 weeks back now its gone. But I hve marks of it. How can I get rid of these marks. Please suggest me something. I am very irritated with this.
My wife is pregnant, 9th month is running, now a days she`s body skin is become black and surrounding area of nipple and brest are dark black, it is normal in pregnancy, please give me suggestion, we both are scared.
Hi my name Mandeep am 25 year old I have skin problem like dark spot (kali chahiye) on the face I have used many types medicins but after some time return back so I don't have permanent solution so I want to know about how I can get clean face.
I am suffering from deep venous thrombosis and using warfarin 5mg. I suffered 4 attacks but now I think I have completely recovered and have not performed my P. T. Test since last 8 months, is there anything to worry about.
I used to have much fairer skin colour when I was born & till 8 years of age, but it changed to a darker shade from then on. I'm 19 now. I'm wondering what happened, & if I can get fairer again?
My skin gets tan easily. I have tried ahaglow/citafhil facewash n clinmiskin cream as suggested by doctor but still not able to get my original fair color (bleach/detan gives temporary effect and pimples too) Pls guide.
My 7 years old son got 3 stitches on his cheeks. Its been now 1 month. There is red scar. Suggest me any good ointment to reduce the mark.
Of all the health problems current lifestyle poses, one that harasses both men are women, at times even in their 30s, is marks or blemishes on the face. Acne and blemishes have become almost constant features on the skin, all thanks to the irregular eating habits, junk food, alcohol, late nights and of course, pollution. It is one of the lesser known facts that salt helps clear up the skin. Sea salt and epsom salt are the ideal salts to be used. Let us see how.
1. Salt for bathing - adding salt to your bath is advised for physical and spiritual cleansing. After you are done with your usual bath and washed off the soap, have a bath with salt mixed water. This not only clears the complexion overall but also lightens dark marks on the body.
2. Salt for application - two teaspoons of sea salt mixed with water and applied on the face with cotton, three times a day is said to treat the problem of acne. Having the natural ability to reduce moisture, salt does wonders to your skin by drying out the oils. This eliminates chances of pores getting clogged, closes them and increasing bacterial buildup.
3. Salt as a mask - salt when mixed with honey makes a great mask for the skin. Since both the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties, this mask soothes the skin, retains hydration in the skin and balances the oil production. A couple of teaspoons of finely ground sugar, when mixed with double the amount of raw honey, makes a perfect balancing mask for the skin.
4. Salt as toner spray - a teaspoon of sea salt mixed with some warm water in a spray bottle until the salt is dissolved makes for a perfect spray toner. Make sure to avoid the eyes, though.
5. Salt for exfoliation - salt is known to be a skin-exfoliate and is often found in body scrubs. One can also make scrubs at home by mixing together aloe vera juice or gel, salt, oil of your choice, essential oil and dried lavender flowers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.