Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Murali Krishna
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Murali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I had sex with my male frnd about 4 months ago! now im going through chronic pharyngitis and tonsillitis! I got this on 23 july! mean about 2 months ago! .but my frnd do not have hiv +ve! hes normal! .am I at risk to get from non infected person too?
Sir I am not able to breathe from both thbe nostrils. If I am able to breathe from left nostril then I cannot breathe from right and vice versa. I Am suffering from this from last 2 or 3 years. please help me.
I am 27 years old male. I have a weird allergic condition for almost 5 years which even my doctor have been unable to diagnose. I get excessive sneezing and irritation in my nasal passage and sometimes headache but absence of sinusitis pain. I take a tablet (Montair Lc) which my doctor prescribed me to suppress the excessive sneezing but no permanent solution to it. I don't even know what my condition really is. I'll grateful if you can point out me in a right direction.
Got congestion in throat at mid night. Hard to sleep at night. Feel like cough jammed and not clearing even after hard effort.
I am severely affected by nasal allergy from last 30 years caused by dust mites and moths. Please help.
I have tonsils, I m suffering from tonsils again and again what to do? I have also taken many medicine for that but no result. Suggest me or give me some trip to remove tonsils.
I have little body pain and little throat pain. I am travelling very much from last few weeks and there is very little pain near my left chest. Also I feel feverish and little head ache. Should I consult a doctor if yes then which doctor. Or will I become normal after lots of rest.
Sir, I have throat pain badly from last 7-8 months as treatment also done by specialists but no more relief, what should I do. Robin.
I am 26 years old, I have strep throat problem since 8 years, it is causing more pain during winter with sneezing problem also, I had taken the homeopathy treatment but it will not work, could you pls suggest some remedies.
Sir, gale ke left side me dard rahata h kaan m bhi dard rahata tongue par safed kai janti h or gardan me karan rahti h dawai se aram nhi h.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!